2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

Actually with Westbrook's health issues, I was hesitant to pull the trigger. If Westbrook gets hurt, the trade would definitely not be good for me.

PKevman

Thanks PK! You JUST HAD TO PLAY CLARK, even though he wasn't playing. Way2Go :noid:

:)

I know I know. No other TE would have made a difference for me though, I don't think. Nobody knew Clark wasn't playing until practically game time though.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Considering that he had no depth or talent at receiver and I had the same problem at RB we both felt it was a good trade for our teams. The average scores of those players was almost even, with the 3 he got in the deal averaging 40 fantasy points per game and the 2 that I got averaging about 39.

Steve Smith and Derrick Mason are both capable of huge days at receiver, and while Smith has been up and down, Mason has been steady.

But then again when I got Steve Smith you were griping about that being unfair too. Now that I trade him that's also unfair?

I didn't have to "threaten" him at all, he's a smart boy.

What a load of crap.

Tell you what, I'll trade you 10 players with a 5 point per game average for Westbrook.

You must accept this trade by your own logic.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'm doing pretty good so far.

In both leagues I am the #1 rated coach and #1 in the power rankings.

[Of course, it always has the chance of falling apart during the playoffs. :noid:]

But for now...."It's good to be the King". :D
Even if I lose every game in both leagues the rest of the season, I'll consider the season to be a victorious one. Why? Because I beat "the King" in both leagues. :chuckle:

PKevman

What a load of crap.

Tell you what, I'll trade you 10 players with a 5 point per game average for Westbrook.

You must accept this trade by your own logic.

Now that's what is the load of crap, and doesn't compare to a team who's highest receiver averages 14 points per game in fantasy points trading 1 running back who averages 26 points per game for two receivers who each average 16 points per game for a combined total of 32 points per game. In the end, BOTH of those players would be better than any receiver on his roster, and would be in the starting lineup. He was glad to get the two receivers, and I was glad to get Westbrook, and that was the exact conversation we had! You're just worried we might both end up being better than you, so you can't be in the FF forum with your incessant bragging and boasting! If you want the silly fantasy football championship that badly you can have it BillyBob!

If Carolina ever gets consistent play from their QB, Smith is a great receiver, and Mason has been steady all season. It's funny that when I traded FOR Smith that was supposed to be unfair too, but then Smith was hot then.

It's a game, meant for fun. The trade was fair for both sides, Westbrook had a great game Sunday. So what! Smith and Mason have both had great games this season too!

If Dr. B wants to reverse the trade he is more than welcome to, but you'll just find something else to whine about.

Status
Not open for further replies.