7. Mystery's Ghostriders
8. D Generation X
9. Jerusalem Gospel Preachers
10. Wayne's Wyverns
11. Rednecks
12. RazorBacks

I hate the waiver system.

PKevman

I am glad I got Alexander. I would rather have Alexander one-armed, one-legged, and with a bad knee than Julius Jones fully healthy. Jones has done nothing for me this year. But I understand why Mystery agreed to the trade. I just hope Alexander comes back to some semblance of productivity. My lack of a running back is all that has kept me from tearing it up every week. (And injuries to guys like Andre Johnson, and Steve Smith going silent for weeks haven't helped)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Mo Morris will score more points during the remainder of the season. :D

Tiki didn't the right thing, unlike his cousin.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Here come the excuses.....

I am glad I got Alexander. I would rather have Alexander one-armed, one-legged, and with a bad knee than Julius Jones fully healthy. Jones has done nothing for me this year. But I understand why Mystery agreed to the trade. I just hope Alexander comes back to some semblance of productivity. My lack of a running back is all that has kept me from tearing it up every week. (And injuries to guys like Andre Johnson, and Steve Smith going silent for weeks haven't helped)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I'm doing pretty good so far.

In both leagues I am the #1 rated coach and #1 in the power rankings.

[Of course, it always has the chance of falling apart during the playoffs. :noid:]

But for now...."It's good to be the King". :D

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did someone post this already?

Rugby

This I recognise, except why were the forwards not committed to the rucks and where was the backline defence?

PKevman

If ever there was a must start in FF, it would be Joseph Addai tomorrow against the Chargers. Not to take anything away from Adrian Peterson's incredible record last week, but Addai should be licking his chops.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
What kind of threats did you make to your son to force him to trade Brian Westbrook to you?

That was as lopsided a trade as we've seen all year. :rolleyes:

PKevman

What kind of threats did you make to your son to force him to trade Brian Westbrook to you?

That was as lopsided a trade as we've seen all year. :rolleyes:

Considering that he had no depth or talent at receiver and I had the same problem at RB we both felt it was a good trade for our teams. The average scores of those players was almost even, with the 3 he got in the deal averaging 40 fantasy points per game and the 2 that I got averaging about 39.

Steve Smith and Derrick Mason are both capable of huge days at receiver, and while Smith has been up and down, Mason has been steady.

But then again when I got Steve Smith you were griping about that being unfair too. Now that I trade him that's also unfair?

I didn't have to "threaten" him at all, he's a smart boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.