17 Year Old Shot And Killed By Cop

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He was asked repeatedly what to do, refused, then was justifiably ordered. Then he apparently assaulted the cop AFTER being tazed. High or not, his fault.

I say this as someone who is not one of these "the cops are always right" people.

I saw no threat from the boy and no reason to order him to the ground like a dangerous criminal. Cop could have persisted with the license and registration. Cop also didn't have to kick the boy's hand and phone. Poor judgement by both, but the cop has been trained, the kid wasn't.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I defended Darren Wilson's shooting of Mike Brown and all the other police shootings recently discussed here, but this one is the cop's fault. Terrible choices were made by that cop.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Almost every post of yours. And that's assuming you are what you claim to be, Blart.

Did I tell you that I get verklempt when you and GFR7/patrick jane team up musty? (Oh the memories of the dynamic duo from Part 3 of "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!").

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I defended Darren Wilson's shooting of Mike Brown and all the other police shootings recently discussed here, but this one is the cop's fault. Terrible choices were made by that cop.

Yet your other personality (GFR7) is an avid cop-hater and sided with his LGBTQueer movement on prosecuting police officers that righteously used deadly force.

Which personality should we believe?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yet your other personality (GFR7) is an avid cop-lover and sided with his FOP movement on prosecuting criminals that don't comply.

Which personality should we believe?

You think I'm GFR7 ? That's hilarious. You're a paranoid delusional guy gay.
They won't let me have 2 users, dummy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You think I'm GFR7 ? That's hilarious. You're a paranoid delusional guy gay.
They won't let me have 2 users, dummy.

Regarding your (GFR7's) defense of Michael Brown.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4015432&postcount=1594

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4127866&postcount=3508

Returning to this thread (and your current sociopathic identity of patrick jane) :

Tell us why Officer Darren Wilson was justified in shooting Michael Brown but Sgt. Jonathan Frost wasn't justified in shooting Deven Guilford.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sickening. He should be fired and charged with manslaughter.

There was absolutely no reason to pull this boy over to begin with and for the officer to claim that he was attacked and feared for his life? Why did body cam get shut off?

The Eaton County Prosecutor's Office disagrees with you Aaron:

Prosecuting Attorney Doug Lloyd released a 19-page news release and some video evidence during a news conference to announce there would be no charges filed against Sgt. Jonathan Frost...

Frost was taken to the hospital the night of the incident and released the next morning. He suffered injuries to the face and head. Lloyd said there was initial concern Frost had a fractured jaw or orbital bone, but X-rays were negative.

Lloyd's office received the Michigan State Police investigation on May 27, he said on Tuesday, and spent about three weeks reviewing 29 law enforcement reports, hours of video and audio, an autopsy report, a toxicology report, Frost's medical and personnel file and dispatch records, among other pieces of evidence...

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/06/17/fatal-shooting-teen-eaton-county/28893153/

Better luck next time Aaron.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4015432&postcount=1594

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4127866&postcount=3508

Returning to this thread (and your current sociopathic identity of patrick jane) :

Tell us why Officer Darren Wilson was justified in shooting Michael Brown but Sgt. Jonathan Frost wasn't justified in shooting Deven Guilford.

From the facts I heard, Darren was justified. If we had it all on video I might change my tune, and don't worry, this is my only identity.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Agreeing with Knight. If your rights are being stepped on, or if you only think they are, comply first. Then lawyer up and take care of it through channels.

But once a cop says you're under arrest, you ARE under arrest. Get physically combative, prepare to possibly be shot, just like if you lay hands on any citizen who might be concealed carry.

If you're high when you do it you get zero sympathy. It's still your fault.

Won't apologize on behalf of life because that's life.

It's all his parent's fault for not raising and teaching him better.

GuySmiley

I saw this video a couple days ago. The camera didn't shut off, I saw it all the way through the struggle and heard the gun shots. The kid was stupid and wrong. The cop had a right to pull the kid over and give him a ticket. The kid escalated the situation to his death.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I saw this video a couple days ago. The camera didn't shut off, I saw it all the way through the struggle and heard the gun shots. The kid was stupid and wrong. The cop had a right to pull the kid over and give him a ticket. The kid escalated the situation to his death.

Cops are trained to not allow a situation to escalate. ANY SITUATION.
High school kids are not trained to de-escalate an escalating dumb cop.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Because Mikey went for the gun and squeezed off a round at Darren, then ran back towards Darren after creating distance first. This 17 year old boy didn't go for a gun. Big diff

As you might recall GFR7, another one of your doper heroes got blown away by a guy that he had on the ground and was beating (Trayvon Martin beating George Zimmerman). Zimmerman was justified in blowing away your doper hero, why wasn't Sgt. Frost whose injuries were much worse than Zimmerman's?

Granite

Hall of Fame

More victim blaming. Predictable and disgusting. Thanks for chipping in.

GuySmiley

Cops are trained to not allow a situation to escalate. ANY SITUATION.
Yet situations still escalate. Cops aren't trained in jedi mind control and people still have a will of their own.

High school kids are not trained to de-escalate an escalating dumb cop.
No kidding, maybe they should be trained to not attack a cop who just wants your license and registration to give you a 2 point ticket for something you did that is in fact a traffic violation.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"If you get shot you deserve it": the rallying cry of "patriots" everywhere. I guess maybe we're saying "You Can Tread On Me."