“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuality is a behavior. Same sex desires are just that...desires, unless they are acted on.

God didn't create mankind in the womb with unnatural sexual desires.

You don't have passion for abnormal people. It is not of Jesus.

Remember I am not pushing gay rights or gay marriage. All I am saying is some are born that way.

And I believe some are choosing to be gay, especially if they have sex with both gender. Human behavior is wicked if we don't control.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Would God not be a hypocrite if He created you in the womb with unnatural (perverse) sexual desires and then told you not to act on them?

It is said in the Bible that since Adam sinned all kinds of abnormal things happened. Our imperfection is very one of them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...All I am saying is they are born that way...

So you believe that the Creator of mankind gave some people perverse sexual desires when they were in the womb?

Why would a loving God who abhors those kind of desires and behavior create people like that?

seehigh

You don't have passion for abnormal people. It is not of Jesus.

Remember I am not pushing gay rights or gay marriage. All I am saying is some are born that way.

And I believe some are choosing to be gay, especially if they have sex with both gender. Human behavior is wicked if we don't control.
Is it wicked for me to have wonderful, fulfilling sex with willing women outside of either being married? Nothing in the ten commandments about that actually.

You see, the Bible does talk about sexual immorality, but it doesn't define it. There's lots of verses about sexual immorality, but nothing that to find it is there? As such who is defining having sex outside of marriage as being wicked? I know Paul didn't like sex, but that was just his perverted point of view.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is said in the Bible that since Adam sinned all kinds of abnormal things happened. Our imperfection is very one of them.

Yet God gave Adam the choice not to sin, which has absolutely nothing to do with being born with perverse sexual desires.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So you believe that the Creator of mankind gave some people perverse sexual desires when they were in the womb?

Why would a loving God who abhors those kind of desires and behavior create people like that?

YOu seem to have comprehension problem or

you are doing it on purpose. You need to be honest, man.

I will say it a little differently. God created Adam and Eve perfectly yet they became imperfect when they sinned. Hence we inherited imperfection.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I will say it a little differently. God created Adam and Eve perfectly yet they became imperfect when they sinned. Hence we inherited imperfection.

Thank you! God created mankind with perfect sexual desires and because of environmental factors (being molested as a child, growing up in a fatherless home, etc.) those perfect sexual desires changed.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Duhr-de-durp! High already.

That says nothing about the basic intended mating of parts and the process at work, which is penis/vagina, as designed.

Neither penis/anus nor vagina/sticks is the design of nature, nor of nature's God. Evolution, if it were true and could think, would look at the various flavors of queerity and say, "What is wrong with those people?"

I explained to you exactly how having a few homosexuals in a tribe was an evolutionary advantage to pre-societal man. Go back and look