“diversity is more important than your security.”

Interplanner

americanthinker.com

Oh the humanity, the irony of that name. Can't make this stuff up.

The current anti-islam waves are starting to look a whole lot like something torn straight out of the playbooks of Heinrich Himmler and Joseph Goebbels.

How on earth would the point be the same?

Actually what looks like their playbooks is a US mayor suddenly announcing that 'Allahu Ak-bar' is not religious or that the shooting of a Philly cop has nothing to do with the religion. It was after all, Mr Hitler who coined the phrase 'our reality is that (...certain propositions).' I mean really, we all know our mayors are experts on fine theology point, don't we? Aren't they on the air 20 hours a week discussing them?

There were actually several visits by the leading imam of Jerusalem to Berlin in the 30s and 40s...

'It doesn't matter whether you believe their eschatology, they do.'

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I thought you were banned - :devil:

Nope.

That would make a few people happy though, I have no doubt.

I wonder how much a stripper can make in a year, I'd like to know one.

Female strippers are victims of the patriarchy just trying to make their way through life, didn't you know :chuckle:

Because forget quotas and insta-benefits, and myriads of female programs men can't take advantage of. There's a reason why only like 5% of the homeless are females, and it has little to do with stripping.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
@ TH, concerning my just being one complainer among others:

Fair point. In the interests of turning dragging this thread out of the quagmire of interpersonal conflict and back to...you know, something actually worth talking about:

The OP is a photo-shop. That sign didn't exist in actuality.

That said, I think that there is a compelling point to be made in all of this, and it really does express a lot of conservative frustration.

The simple fact is that conservatives have been insisting, over and over again, that if we let in Muslims into the US and Europe, we are going to see more crime, more terrorism, and more problems for us.

The liberals, of course, seem to think that this won't happen, and imply that we are bigots and racists for even thinking that.

Well, lo and behold, there are more and more Muslims in Europe, and we are seeing more and more crime, more rape, and a whole bunch of other problems that didn't use to be there. Sweden is the rape capital of Europe because of Muslims.

And when we point out things like this, liberals seem to have no coherent answer for us. The most that you people can muster is: "But it's only a small minority. Most of them aren't like that. If you want to get rid of all of them because of the actions of a few, then you are a racist!"

Meanwhile, of course, they would never accept this argument from the NRA: "But only a small minority of guns are used for illegal activities. Most gun owners are responsible. If you want to pass stricter laws for all gun-owners because of the actions of a few, then you are anti-freedom, anti-self defense and anti-constitution!"

The simple fact is this:

"Small minority" or not, Europe (and soon, I bet, the US) is facing problems that it didn't have to face before, and the cause of these problems is Islamic immigration. They need to get out and stay out. Period. End of story.

You disagree with me? Then that just tells me that you value this "diversity" liberal nonsense more than you actually value law, order and safety.

Arthur Brain

I have NO interest about your sexual preference, Anna. NONE. But you do have the same attitude that so many dikes have. They blame everything on men, and they show that with their bitter attitude toward men. Exactly like you and Rusha do. A "wanna be dike" would be a woman who wants the freedom to come out of the "closet", so to speak, as a man hater. One who blames men for all the ills in this world.

That "ugliness" you claim "conservative men" portray is an acknowledgment of the truth of the "dike attitude" so many women are exhibiting today. It's the idea that women don't need men for anything. Only those men who are too polite to call them on their nonsense are accepted into their circle. Town and Artie etc. They have to compromise their own manhood in order to stand at your side as you work up a sweat in your attempts to demean men like Musty, Nick M, ACW, and any other man who dares to see you and yours for what you are.

So stop your silly whining about those "conservative" men AND WOMEN who aren't going to fall for your bullying ways. It's getting old and anyone with a lick of common sense can see it.

Anna doesn't "blame everything on men" so you're just way off base from the get go. I don't need to compromise a bloody thing in order to say that so get a grip GD.

glorydaz

Anna doesn't "blame everything on men" so you're just way off base from the get go. I don't need to compromise a bloody thing in order to say that so get a grip GD.

Shut up, Artie. I've read this thread from the beginning, and speak what I have seen......so, I don't care what you "need" or don't need. This isn't about you.

glorydaz

Morally justified rapes. It takes a special sort of evil to defend the behavior of rapists.

Nothing justifies rape...no matter how many times you claim it to be so. :chuckle:

Nothing justifies stripping, either. Not even being a WOMAN.

glorydaz

My guess is that they are safer walking to their car at night than a woman leaving a grocery store or school parking lot.

Another GUESS. :shocked:

I think I'm beginning to see what the problem is around here. Too much guessing and not enough facts.

Wow....that's a big surprise. :rotfl:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Interestingly enough, we *liberals* are not the ones trying to take the focus off of criminals and blame their crimes on others.

A thief did not one day wake up and become a thief because he saw through a window that his neighbor has nice things.

A murderer does not wake up one day and decide to shoot someone who is walking on the sidewalk or driving down the road.

Rapists are a special kind of sick. On the most part, they are brought up to believe that when it comes to their anger and self control, they have the green light to do whatever they please.

The only reason for anyone to defend rapists is because it is a crime that normally affects women.

Arthur Brain

If a woman was stripping and was raped, I would expect her to admit she deserved whatever she got. And I'm betting she would be quicker to admit that than you bleeding hearts are. Gals who strip usually have some common sense...which is more than I can say for you folks.

I'd wager you'd lose that bet. In fact, do you even see the oxymoron in your own post? You credit strippers with some amount of common sense and yet in your world they deserve to be raped for what they're doing and that they would actually admit that if it happened??!

:freak:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Interestingly enough, we *liberals* are not the ones trying to take the focus off of criminals and blame their crimes on others.

Yes.

You are.

Every single time someone, a police officer or otherwise, uses a gun to defend himself against a black person.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes.

You are.

Every single time someone, a police officer or otherwise, uses a gun to defend himself against a black person.

Yep.

And while it may be technically legal, women do what should be seen as criminal to men all the time. There are women who do a lot of nasty things to men. They need to not only be disavowed from special privilege, but there needs to be a massive repeal in domestic courts.

Liberals are good at throwing shade on whatever doesn't specifically benefit them, and ignoring issues that do not pertain wholly to themselves.

glorydaz

I'd wager you'd lose that bet. In fact, do you even see the oxymoron in your own post? You credit strippers with some amount of common sense and yet in your world they deserve to be raped for what they're doing and that they would actually admit that if it happened??!

Nonsense, until something bad happens to those committing such acts, they think they're immune...."nothing bad will happen to me". But when it does, they immediately remember all those who have warned them....like their mothers or sisters or good friends.

Yes, I credit them with more sense than you all who sit back as if you had a clue about the real world. You live in la la land and yap a yappa like a bunch of little gossips around the tea table.

Arthur Brain

Shut up, Artie. I've read this thread from the beginning, and speak what I have seen......so, I don't care what you "need" or don't need. This isn't about you.

Nope. If you're gonna make facile and erroneous claims about me, even indirectly then don't be surprised if I call you out on that kinda crap.

glorydaz

The only reason for anyone to defend rapists is because it is a crime that normally affects women.

Same old straw man. NO ONE has defended rapists. This is the Rape Cultures LIES, and it's being perpetrated by Rusha. Way to go, Rusha.

glorydaz

Nope. If you're gonna make facile and erroneous claims about me, even indirectly then don't be surprised if I call you out on that kinda crap.

Nothing you do surprises me....you're a liberal and easily offended. Thus the whining and moaning and wallowing in self pity.

Arthur Brain

Nonsense, until something bad happens to those committing such acts, they think they're immune...."nothing bad will happen to me". But when it does, they immediately remember all those who have warned them....like their mothers or sisters or good friends.

Yes, I credit them with more sense than you all who sit back as if you had a clue about the real world. You live in la la land and yap a yappa like a bunch of little gossips around the tea table.

Gossips? Says the person who just alluded to Rusha and Anna acting like 'typical dykes'?!

Get a flaming grip GD..