“diversity is more important than your security.”

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
town sez: "it's almost entirely male"
The full sentence and my concentration was: It's almost entirely male and it's ugly, frequently brutal. 60% is mostly, but not entirely, though even within that 40 it's mostly male on male violence.

The underlying truth is that women are disproportionately the victims of domestic violence, especially at the end where someone ends up in the hospital or dead, as I related with larger studies and conclusions.

Anna's post addresses some of that.

the cdc sez: "more men than women were victims of intimate partner physical violence and over 40% of severe physical violence was directed at men"
Right. I noted that. Not you. And Anna went into it a bit more.

furthermore, the cdc followup to their study sez:
Spoiler
town's full of crap
Except that it doesn't. :nono:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They most certainly were wishing it on her. Stop pretending otherwise.

Are you saying they didn't have enough self control to moderate their language? If they can't moderate their language, perhaps they can't moderate their behavior, either. It wouldn't be the first or the last time a woman was gang-raped, would it?

That young woman didn't "degrade or pummel" anyone. What are you going on about? Would you want it said of your daughter that she should be strapped to a board with her legs spread? Does that put things in a different light for you at all?

And I'll be as adversarial as think is necessary to make my point.

What point, that people make comments on news articles that are nasty? We are talking about anonymous comments left on an article.

You seriously need some perspective.

You claimed they are white christian male conservatives, how do you know that? Seems your imagination is as wacky as the ones who left the comments and are fantasizing just as much.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I have NO interest about your sexual preference, Anna. NONE. But you do have the same attitude that so many dikes have. They blame everything on men, and they show that with their bitter attitude toward men. Exactly like you and Rusha do. A "wanna be dike" would be a woman who wants the freedom to come out of the "closet", so to speak, as a man hater. One who blames men for all the ills in this world.

That "ugliness" you claim "conservative men" portray is an acknowledgment of the truth of the "dike attitude" so many women are exhibiting today. It's the idea that women don't need men for anything. Only those men who are too polite to call them on their nonsense are accepted into their circle. Town and Artie etc. They have to compromise their own manhood in order to stand at your side as you work up a sweat in your attempts to demean men like Musty, Nick M, ACW, and any other man who dares to see you and yours for what you are.

So stop your silly whining about those "conservative" men AND WOMEN who aren't going to fall for your bullying ways. It's getting old and anyone with a lick of common sense can see it.

Only she doesnt know they are conservative men who left the comments, she has a rich fantasy life, like the people who left the comments.

Seems its her bias speaking.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
On the matter of domestic violence statistics:

When the majority of 'domestic violence' consists of a man pushing his wife out of his face while she's being irate, count me out of being but so concerned.

What counts as 'assault' in this present society has become something of a joke in and of itself. When someone is being criminally charged for assault for throwing a balled up piece of paper at someone, there is a problem.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Show the statistics that show "the majority of 'domestic violence' consists of a man pushing his wife out of his face".

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
americanthinker.com

Oh the humanity, the irony of that name. Can't make this stuff up.

:chuckle:

The current anti-islam waves are starting to look a whole lot like something torn straight out of the playbooks of Heinrich Himmler and Joseph Goebbels.

How on earth would the point be the same?

The point isn't the same, thanks for being one of several to point that out.

It won't do any good, though I'm glad you wrote it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The current going argument by liberals: Immigrants boost the economy.

Boosting the economy is worth dead people on the street.

"Diversity is more important than security" is literally the truth of the liberal argument.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Show the quotes or either admit you are once again being deceitful.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Show the quotes or either admit you are once again being deceitful.

If a statistic were possible to exist that showed something such as what I presented, I would have.

Instead, you're just going to have to realize a little thing called 'reality' and stop pretending like most men who get arrested for domestic assault beat the snot out of their wives. That's simply just fiction.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Except reality, but forget about that, right?
It's all about what makes women perceived as victims of the fabled oppressive patriarchy.

You are the person who is whinnnniiinnnngggg about all them mean women taking away your rights. So either list them ... or just admit that you are bitter ... and just lashing out.