‘Rape Melania’ sign at anti-Trump protest

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So the Thread Nazi wants to jump into my thread after he got me removed from his.
No, I posted in a thread where I had something to say to the point. You made a wrong headed claim and I countered it, with authority by way of illustration.

You got you removed in the other thread for doing nothing more than this sort of thing:

Consumer confidence, 8 days after the Election the Wapo Poll shows 59% of Americans are confident the economy will improve under Trump.

On a side note, 99% of TOL members think Town Heretic is an imbecile. He is in the 1%
JEEZZ you're an idiot. It's amazing that your brain generates enough energy to keep your heart beating.
Go to your Communist meeting, loser.

Three in a row with nothing but that. Not even pretending to contribute. That's on you.

Typical Leftwing jerk
Nope.

Go tell it to your local Communist Party boss.
See, you remain your own worst problem. I actually had something to say on the OP and point. But by all means, throw another tantrum.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
If you want someone to excuse rape you already have him in your thread, Cruc. He'll tell you a lot of them aren't really raped and some of the ones who are, maybe most, are somehow responsible for it...

Like posing nude in an attempt to seduce men?
stripper.gif
Gen. 9:21–27, 1 Tim. 2:9

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Like posing nude in an attempt to seduce men?
stripper.gif
Gen. 9:21–27
More entice, don't you think, to buy whatever product is paying them, including the idea of them. It isn't like there's any reasonable expectation that the women would consider any or most of their audience compelling and no one who isn't unhinged would see a naked woman in a magazine as a particular invitation from that woman to anyone who happened to buy the gutter rag.

The sign in question was indefensible. I'm not surprised some extremist goofball created it, any more than some of the more vile right wing nonsense surprised me. Both should be roundly condemned by anyone with an ounce of sense and a moral compass...but that's a good illustration of the threat inherent in fringe thinking and emotionally charged rhetoric.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Maybe if you didn't act like a prize jerk it wouldn't have happened. Otherwise, he had your lunacy bang to rights. If you think vile garbage like this only emanates from the 'left' then you're either willfully ignorant or flat out stupid.

The Left professes in lies and slander at virtually every turn. You all have no shame in it at all, and it's expected like thunder following a bolt every single time.
So you sitting there talking about what's 'vile' is meaningless- you're still a bunch of hateful sociopaths.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Left professes in lies and slander at virtually every turn.
Unsupported by a single quote of anyone you've declared Left doing that.

You all have no shame in it at all,
He wrote, pegging the unintentional irony meter.

So you sitting there talking about what's 'vile' is meaningless- you're still a bunch of hateful sociopaths
Nice rebuttal of your own point, since there you sit libeling (slander is oral, goofball) people.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Maybe if you didn't act like a prize jerk it wouldn't have happened. Otherwise, he had your lunacy bang to rights. If you think vile garbage like this only emanates from the 'left' then you're either willfully ignorant or flat out stupid.

The only thing worse then the Thread Nazi is the Thread Nazi's little dimwitted sidekick.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
This is the face of Democrats and Liberals in America, the face of the leftwingers in this thread,i.e. Town Heretic and Arthur Brain. Real hate, not the faux hate liberals always complain about: Supporting Hate and then trying to intellectualize it away. But all the intellectualizing in the world does not change the evil within them and within their ideology. And good people can see it.

‘Rape Melania’ sign at anti-Trump protest draws strong rebuke, sparking Twitter trend

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-draws-strong-rebuke-sparking-twitter-trend/

Some Twitter users saw “Rape Melania” in their trending-topics boxes Sunday after images of a person holding a sign bearing the phrase during a Saturday-night demonstration in the District circulated on the social network.

Photos of the chilling banner, taken at an anti-Trump rally outside the president-elect's new hotel in the nation's capital, drew strong condemnations from Trump supporters and opponents alike. The online conversation — almost all of it about the sign's inappropriateness — placed “Rape Melania” on a list of trending topics for some, but not all, Twitter users. Twitter customizes trending topics based on who users follow and where they are located
.........(SNIP)

Arthur Brain

The only thing worse then the Thread Nazi is the Thread Nazi's little dimwitted sidekick.

Considering you're apparently deluded enough to think hate and bile only come from one side of the political spectrum, your Nazi/sidekick shtick really doesn't count for anything. You seem incapable of logic or objective rationality full stop.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Unsupported by a single quote of anyone you've declared Left doing that.

All one needs to do is turn on the media. You may as well be asking to point out a grain of sand on a beach :wave2:

The Left are professional liars and it is why they just got booted out of government because people are tired of it- and you all lie about that to.

The Lie Party :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

This is the face of Democrats and Liberals in America, the face of the leftwingers in this thread,i.e. Town Heretic and Arthur Brain. Real hate, not the faux hate liberals always complain about: Supporting Hate and then trying to intellectualize it away. But all the intellectualizing in the world does not change the evil within them and within their ideology. And good people can see it.

Well no, it isn't and only at this point a willful liar would even attempt to argue that. I don't support hate of any kind no matter who's perpetuating it, including the nutcase in your OP. Sorry if that doesn't compute for you but then nothing much does it would seem...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Of course this all harkens back to Palin Derangement Syndrome. The Left’s obsessive hatred of Sarah Palin was accompanied by violent rhetoric.
(1) Foul-mouthed comedian Sandra Bernhard warned Palin she would be “gang-raped by my big black brothers” if she tried coming to New York.
(2) Another New Hampshire Democrat, Timothy Horrigan resigned from the state legislature after writing this gem on Facebook: “Well a dead Palin wd be even more dangerous than a live one . . . she is all about her myth & if she was dead she couldn’t commit any more gaffes”
(3) Keith Halloran, a New Hampshire Democratic candidate, said on a Facebook thread that he wished Palin had been aboard the Alaska plane that crashed, killing five including Sen. Ted Stevens;

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
All one needs to do is turn on the media.
Still no illustration, quote, anything but additional self-serving, unsupported declaration. I'm sure if you look hard enough, long enough, you'll find lies aplenty, left or right. But that doesn't establish the rule, let alone isolate the problem to the extent it exists, my trollish friend.

The Left are professional liar
As silly as saying the right are professional racists, though there are the David Duke's to be had. But you know that. This is just you doing more of what you do.

and it is why they just got booted out of government because people are tired of it
So when the right was swept out of power it was because they're professional liars? Because that happened not too long ago too. But you know that.

- and you all lie about that to.
Not even once. And you know that too.

Arthur Brain

The Left professes in lies and slander at virtually every turn. You all have no shame in it at all, and it's expected like thunder following a bolt every single time.
So you sitting there talking about what's 'vile' is meaningless- you're still a bunch of hateful sociopaths.

Says the guy who's more likely to hold a woman 'responsible' for being raped. Your opinion means less than nothing.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Still no illustration, quote, anything but additional self-serving, unsupported declaration............
Typical liberal response, deny deny deny, then hate hate hate. Reality has no meaning to the liberal, only the ideology of hate and destruction. TH cannot, or rather will not, admit that the man holding the sign is all to typical of people on his sign. Hate and Lies are their stock and trade.

As I just said:

Of course this all harkens back to Palin Derangement Syndrome. The Left’s obsessive hatred of Sarah Palin was accompanied by violent rhetoric.
(1) Foul-mouthed comedian Sandra Bernhard warned Palin she would be “gang-raped by my big black brothers” if she tried coming to New York.
(2) Another New Hampshire Democrat, Timothy Horrigan resigned from the state legislature after writing this gem on Facebook: “Well a dead Palin wd be even more dangerous than a live one . . . she is all about her myth & if she was dead she couldn’t commit any more gaffes”
(3) Keith Halloran, a New Hampshire Democratic candidate, said on a Facebook thread that he wished Palin had been aboard the Alaska plane that crashed, killing five including Sen. Ted Stevens;

Says the guy who's more likely to hold a woman 'responsible' for being raped. Your opinion means less than nothing.

And yet your guy is the one holding the sign advocating Rape. YOU are less than nothing.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
All one needs to do is turn on the media. You may as well be asking to point out a grain of sand on a beach :wave2:

The Left are professional liars and it is why they just got booted out of government because people are tired of it- and you all lie about that to.

The Lie Party :rolleyes:

These people are so lost and caught up in their lies they wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and introduced itself to them.