‘Rape Melania’ sign at anti-Trump protest

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes.
What's more, it would hard to tell if the person holding the sign actually wanted Melania to be raped, or if it was just for shock value.
Of course it was in very poor taste, no matter what the motive was.

But we still can't close our eyes that is the left that has been using the most "poor taste" since this election.
The violent rhetoric of some of the signs and then the skit performed to assassinate Trump is bordering on the call for criminal activity.

Yep! Good post.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Yes.
What's more, it would hard to tell if the person holding the sign actually wanted Melania to be raped, or if it was just for shock value.
Of course it was in very poor taste, no matter what the motive was.

Though the poster is deplorable..there's indeed a ironic, karmic theme underlying the shock value.

But we still can't close our eyes that is the left that has been using the most "poor taste" since this election.
The violent rhetoric of some of the signs and then the skit performed to assassinate Trump is bordering on the call for criminal activity.

"Poor taste" seems to be the running fad. Trump's campaign was fueled by it....don't complain now!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That depends on your definition on the word. As it is used by modern liberals, I would agree. But "authentic" feminism in the Christian sense is a beautiful thing.

You, trying desperately to squeeze in 'feminism'- even the very word is a problem. The Bible is utterly and completely void of 'feminism' in every sense, to keep trying to assign it to parts of scripture is just nonsense- ain't none of the bibical authors 'feminists' and neither is God. Especially not God, who from the beginning commanded otherwise. Let the word die with the liberals.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So when Melania Trump was posing nude for various magazines, would that be considered feminism and a rebellion against God's authority?

While I usually don't respond to people who belong to a church that is notorious for raping little boys, I will say that Melania Trump was quite the slut when "The Donald" made her his male order bride (oh my, Melania even did some lesbian photo shoots).

Melania Trump’s girl-on-girl photos from racy shoot*revealed

The article is too disgusting to link. You can find it yourself on the www if you like.

Did YOU ever do or think anything that would be considered by others as, disgusting? Or, are you one of those guys who INSISTS he never had a sinful thought? You're QUICK to make accusations against others, like a true modern Pharisee. Have you ever looked upon a woman with lust in your heart? If you have, the Bible says you've committed Adultery! You're one of the WORST Hypocrites on TOL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "guy" holding the sign should have been asked to stop carrying it. We have freedom of speech, however, we can't say: "I'm gonna kill so and so or I'm gonna rape so and so" without a backlash/consequence. Try yelling "FIRE!" in a Movie Theater and see if you can say to the Judge: "I have freedom of Speech."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The "guy" holding the sign should have been asked to stop carrying it. We have freedom of speech, however, we can't say: "I'm gonna kill so and so or I'm gonna rape so and so" without a backlash/consequence. Try yelling "FIRE!" in a Movie Theater and see if you can say to the Judge: "I have freedom of Speech."

Its ok, as long as its a liberal saying it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just like when the "Black Citizenry" burn and loot their own cities when they object to something. It's their tactic. Conservative/Republicans don't usually resort to these vicious tactics. Only Liberals and Black Communities. This started in the Mid and latter-60s. My Dad had a Bakery Truck that delivered Doughnuts, Bread, Creme puffs, Candy-Apples, etc back in 1961-1963. His truck had a route that covered certain areas of LA. California, delivering door to door. In the Summer I'd go with him and get paid Fifty cents a day to help him. One of the areas he had was a totally Black neighborhood, very poor people, and dirt roads instead of asphalt.

The Black folks couldn't have been more respectful, civil, kind and cordial. I really liked these people and they liked us. The Black kids would surround me (I was 12) and all of them desired to talk with me and joke around. We all got along like friends. These people were the same as the White folks we served. Something happened within about three to five years later and everything changed in our society. The Watts riots, the assassination of Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy, and the earlier assassination of JFK in late November 22nd, 1963. My Dad had quit the Bakery route before all of this occurred. After JFKs assassination our society became more harsh, more racist, more dangerous, and less sane. The 50s were easier, more peaceful, and everybody seemed to get along better. The assassination of JFK turned the tide and made folks notice our differences to a greater extent.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So when Melania Trump was posing nude for various magazines, would that be considered feminism and a rebellion against God's authority?

The insanity of feminism ranges from 'Patriarchy objectifies women (they objectify themselves)' all the way to 'Lets run around town topless and protest against Patriarchy (the attractive ones; all the others went to harass MRA)'.

And every one of them have claimed sexual assault in the past- all of them. And if you don't believe it you're a MiSOgYnISt!!

I forgot where where I was going with this :think:
~Oh yeah~
You are all self loathing misogynists :wave2:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Liberals, by nature, do not feel comfortable on a level playing field. They have to add to the mix: violence, hatred, rioting, sometimes looting, nasty signs, burning objects, breaking glass, damaging other people's property, and battling the police. They don't seem able to settle things in a civil/sane manner. Violence, be it verbal or physical seems to be their only weapons of choice.