ECT MAD has it wrong about Peter who according to Paul lived as the gentiles. What else?

john w

Hall of Fame
Gal 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?
Gal 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,

If Peter lived under the so-called "kingdom gospel" the remainder of his life (law-keeping for salvation), how was it that he was "living after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews"?

To lump Peter into only ministering to the Jews and living that way because he preached a different gospel is a lie from the depths of hell, which those in MAD have promoted.

Not only did they get it wrong about Peter as Paul said they have it wrong about 2 different gospels.
When was Peter saved, and what was he required to believe, what did he believe, to be saved?

Can one deny the resurrection, and be saved?

Months,asked by me/others, and he will not answer.

john w

Hall of Fame
I deny the changing of and taking out of context of the scriptures as done by MADist.
His standard "reply," to any challenge, to his assertions/argument.

It's a debate ender, and can be employed on any:

-topic
-website
-TV show
-planet

He's a deceitful clown.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do and I believe what is in my bible more than the dribble of MADist who major in taking scripture out of context to stay in MADness.

A record!!!! He has asserted "taking scripture out of context" in 32/41 posts!!!!!!

Do you even understand that NO NONE OT or NT was saved without the shedding of Jesus' blood ?

When was Peter saved, and what did he believe, that saved him.

Can one deny the resurrection, and be saved?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's why I need Dodge to explain it to me. He hasn't yet...I wonder if he missed it the first time I posted.

Let me give his response... I take off on dodgeball...

You are taking Paul out of context!!!! MAD is in error...Lies!!!

QED.

EOT.RIP. CLOSED. DOA.

dodge

Why do you just continue to ignore what is said in that passage and then speak about a so-called "inference" from my post? Do you think that I was saying that law keeping brought salvation to the Jews despite the fact that I pointed out that the Jewish woman at Luke 7 was saved by faith?

You are in way over your head, sonny boy!

Not hardly ! You are in way over your head by openly denying the context of every scripture that proves you are full of hot air with little substance.

You remind me of a pit bull that latched on and cannot let go. You have nothing but your opinion that is no where near biblical. You have turned Paul into an idol and ignore Jesus' teachings at every opportunity as His teachings destroys the lies of MAD.