ECT MAD has it wrong about Peter who according to Paul lived as the gentiles. What else?

john w

Hall of Fame
Angel: "Come on, Jimmmmmmmy!"

Well, Mayor, I'd like to engage in further unrehearsed, spontaneous, witty banter, but I feel my sinkin' spell comin' on, and I need my mid day "pick me up," and Imafixinta head on over to "The Diner." You know what I'm gonna get? Two chili sized burgers with chopped onions, ketchup, piccalili, and mustard, side of french fries, slab of rubarb pie, and a chocolate malt. How's that hit ya, squirt?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
When he believed the gospel which declares that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God he was born of God and saved:

"Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 Jn.5:1-5).​

You also believe that natives in some remote place in the world can be born of God without the gospel. Is that not correct?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL