Gay Oppression?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Heterosexual liberals started the gay rights movement, warped public opinion, and brought it all the way to the Supreme Court.

All the gays did was parade around looking ridiculous, and get rich from people's hard earned livings.

This was all for the bashing of Christianity, it never really had anything to do with gay rights. This is reinforced by the fact that Muslims were altogether untouched by it all, and they rather enjoyed Christians get pummeled by their own countrymen while they are upheld in their countries.

That's what these people are about- to hell with them. Don't listen to anything they have to say, they are just manipulators and the 'Christians' fine with homosexuality are the manipulated- it didn't come from God, it came from this world :rolleyes:

MrDante

Homosexualists and murderers are both to be executed according to the Lord your God. Along with human trafficking (involuntary slaves), adulterers and those that sodomize animals, and other such abominations.

Like bratty children, not being a Christian, working on Sunday, ignoring the verdict of a judge (Kim Davis is in so much trouble)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bratty children, not being Christian, working on Sunday and ignoring a verdict are not offenses that carry the death penalty. Did you have a different point to your post and I missed it?

In fact, two things listed, not being Christian and working on Sunday are not to be criminal at all.

MrDante

Bratty children, not being Christian, working on Sunday and ignoring a verdict are not offenses that carry the death penalty. Did you have a different point to your post and I missed it?

In fact, two things listed, not being Christian and working on Sunday are not to be criminal at all.

“If there is anyone who curses his father or his mother, he shall surely be put to death" Leviticus 20:9

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones." Deut 21:18-21

"Whoever sacrifices to any god except the LORD must be condemned and destroyed." Exodus 22:20

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God." Deut 13:13-15

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death" Deut 13:7-10

"The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: ‘Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.’" Exodus 31:12-15

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trying to trivialize sin by other sin doesn't make a case, period.
It's is the most commonly used method to justify sin, and has led people to think that because being imperfect suffices, there is no requirement of a sufficient obedience.

Homosexuality is a lifestyle that rejects the very order which God intended. The Law is a mass of directives- when God calls homosexuality an abomination, He is stating a declaration. Declarations do not cease with directives.

Gay sex is not an acceptable period in Abrahamic religion- the thing is, you all have simply lost your minds- you've deluded yourselves over he past half century to make Christianity seem applicable to it.
If you really just take a big step back, you will realize that you're all in extreme denial :chuckle:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't believe homosexuals have an agenda.

Certainly not Christians; here are some defensive suggestions though.
Katie and Quip, see kgov.com/homo for a list of persecuted Christians who refused service to homosexuals.
There needs to be major reform when it comes to these lawsuits. It is self-evidently unjust how most all these cases end up- millions of dollars for anything is pretty damnable not only to the pursuer, but the law itself.

I mean, a women gets 3 million dollars foe hot coffee spilling in her lap- there is no justification for that anymore than it is raking six thousand dollars out of someone for an ibuprofen and an air splint.

Denied a cake? Your 'mental anguish' is worth more than Average Joe makes more in a decade.

Legal thievery, legal extortion.
What we need is a new justice system entirely. You can't put new wine in old wineskins. Our current system is old and corrupt, no longer a justice system, now it's just a system.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

katiecrna

Homosexualists and murderers are both to be executed according to the Lord your God. Along with human trafficking (involuntary slaves), adulterers and those that sodomize animals, and other such abominations.

My favorite story in the Bible and one of the reasons why I love Jesus so much.... the story of the adulterous women, and Jesus said the one who has never sinned can throw the first stone.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My favorite story in the Bible and one of the reasons why I love Jesus so much.... the story of the adulterous women, and Jesus said the one who has never sinned can throw the first stone.

and what were the last five words He spoke to her?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Because you an are adulterer and looking to get away with it?

katiecrna

Gay Oppression?

Because you an are adulterer and looking to get away with it?

Not even close. Because Jesus is loving and kind and merciful and forgiving and that's a God I'm proud to serve. I'm a sinner and I'm thankful for his mercy and love that I don't deserve.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because Jesus is loving and kind and merciful and forgiving and that's a God I'm proud to serve. I'm a sinner and I'm thankful for her mercy and love that I don't deserve.

Do those that reject him go to heaven, or do they go to the lake of fire and are tormented day and night forever where the false prophet and the beast will be?

katiecrna

Gay Oppression?

and what were the last five words He spoke to her?

Go and sin no more. Which of course he didn't mean literally. Bc she is human, Jesus knew she was going to sin again. Maybe that not sin, but another sin regardless.

But the best part was... he didnt ask her to beg, to do 25 hail marys, to give to the poor, he didn't make her promise anything, he didn't shame her. He saw her heart and knew she was really sorry. And all he said was go, and sin no more.

Last edited:

katiecrna

Do those that reject him go to heaven, or do they go to the lake of fire and are tormented day and night forever where the false prophet and the beast will be?

Rejecting him has nothing to do with sinning. Except one sin that is rejecting him.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
*Bump* for truth

Trying to trivialize sin by other sin doesn't make a case, period.
It's is the most commonly used method to justify sin, and has led people to think that because being imperfect suffices, there is no requirement of a sufficient obedience.

Homosexuality is a lifestyle that rejects the very order which God intended. The Law is a mass of directives- when God calls homosexuality an abomination, He is stating a declaration. Declarations do not cease with directives.

Gay sex is not an acceptable period in Abrahamic religion- the thing is, you all have simply lost your minds- you've deluded yourselves over he past half century to make Christianity seem applicable to it.
If you really just take a big step back, you will realize that you're all in extreme denial :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Go and sin no more. Which of course he didn't mean literally.
Evidence? (from scripture - not your opinion.)

But the best part was... he didnt ask her to beg, to do 25 hail marys, to give to the poor, he didn't make her promise anything
Which isnt biblical and who here has advocated that anyway?

he didn't shame her.
The Holy Spirit does convict of sins, do you know the difference between that and shame?

He saw her heart and knew she was really sorry.
Biblical evidence please?

And all he said was go, and sin no more.
Why do you think He said that since you claim He didn't mean it/not literal ?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Go and sin no more. Which of course he didn't mean literally.

That's probably true.

The common ordinance of confessing sins wouldn't have been prescribed by the Apostles if there was an expectation that one be sinless.

One of the most damnable things in contemporary Christianity is the idea that floats around to many thinking that they do not sin because of their perceived faith or lifestyle.