USC and Stanford show coronavirus infection rates very high

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'll reply to the above if you will tell me why a 12(?)+6yr Master chemist working in a high position for the FDA ended up teaching in an urban school.
Easy........

Doser went from being a "Master chemist working in a high position for the FDA" to teaching minority kids "in an urban school," but his full-time job for many years now has been trolling on TOL. His story doesn't quite add up.

Right Divider

Body part
Ah..... yes! I touched a nerve, I see. Hypocritical one? Dual standards?
Even Greta is chuckling at such as you......... Why? Well, the skies of the World are more clean than in many decades gone by.

That does that have to do with the "beginning of a mass extinction" and total gloom and doom in 12 years (less now)?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That does that have to do with the "beginning of a mass extinction" and total gloom and doom in 12 years (less now)?

Often when I read a response like that from eider I wonder if he's having a stroke

It seems as likely an explanation as anything else for his disordered thoughts :sigh:

Right Divider

Body part
Often when I read a response like that from eider I wonder if he's having a stroke

It seems as likely an explanation as anything else for his disordered thoughts :sigh:

My biggest pet peeve with many posters here is their completely illogical and incoherent lack of sense.

ok doser

My biggest pet peeve with many posters here is their completely illogical and incoherent lack of sense.

Can you even begin to guess at what he might have meant by "hypocritical one" or "dual standards"? I can't. They seem to be random insults thrown out in a desperate attempt to wound, like a small child calling a bully a "faggot" without knowing what it means.

Certainly not the product of a rational adult mind.

eider

Doser went from being a "Master chemist working in a high position for the FDA" to teaching minority kids "in an urban school," but his full-time job for many years now has been trolling on TOL. His story doesn't quite add up.

Sure...... I clicked on that....... :)

quip

BANNED
Banned

:think:

eider

Hello........
Previously I had mentioned (in so many words) that I think that the World will be significantly changed by Covid-19 and by the responses from so many countries. I don't think that 'we' can get back to the same world afterwards.

Somehow this lead to discussion about 'mass extinction', that term introduced up by another member I think...... and I pointed out that the list of annual extinctions is reported by naturalists to be very very large...... every year.

Do you think that your country will be able to pick back up where it was four months ago? The point is that regardless of what the % infection and/or fatality rate is, this sickness has probably changed our world more than any other event since WWII.

Did you want to answer the above points?

eider

User Name is repeating eider's lie ............... that's eider's misrepresentation ...................

Was it a lie?

I feel sure that you have told us that:-
You are are a 12th grade (?) with a further 6 year's at Uni to Graduate and go on to gain a Master's in Chemistry.
That you worked for the Federal Drugs Agency......
That you either controlled or supervised many Technicians.... people with Diplomas in your same field of science.
That (later on) you worked as a teacher in urban schools.

??

But you didn't seem as if you wanted to clarify, which I was interested enough to ask you to do.

ok doser

Was it a lie?

I feel sure that you have told us that:-
You are are a 12th grade (?) with a further 6 year's at Uni to Graduate and go on to gain a Master's in Chemistry.

I have a Masters degree in Chemistry and a Masters in Education

That you worked for the Federal Drugs Agency......

I worked in an FDA (Federal Drug Administration) regulated industry, one of the top Fortune 500 companies, making medical devices

That you either controlled or supervised many Technicians.... people with Diplomas in your same field of science.

I worked with and supervised Chemical Technicians (a 2 year post secondary degree), the same training the Pope has.

That (later on) you worked as a teacher in urban schools.

Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon

eider

I have a Masters degree in Chemistry and a Masters in Education

I worked in an FDA (Federal Drug Administration) regulated industry, one of the top Fortune 500 companies, making medical devices

I worked with and supervised Chemical Technicians (a 2 year post secondary degree), the same training the Pope has.

Yes
There........
See?
That didn't hurt, did it?

Right Divider

Body part
Hello........
Previously I had mentioned (in so many words) that I think that the World will be significantly changed by Covid-19 and by the responses from so many countries. I don't think that 'we' can get back to the same world afterwards.

Somehow this lead to discussion about 'mass extinction', that term introduced up by another member I think...... and I pointed out that the list of annual extinctions is reported by naturalists to be very very large...... every year.

Do you think that your country will be able to pick back up where it was four months ago? The point is that regardless of what the % infection and/or fatality rate is, this sickness has probably changed our world more than any other event since WWII.

Did you want to answer the above points?

So a major world-wide event will have a major world-wide impact? That's insightful.

ok doser

There........
See?
That didn't hurt, did it?

it didn't hurt the first time I gave you that information

and it's inexplicable that you got it wrong, and I fully expect you to mangle your understanding of it tomorrow

before you do that, answer me this - why are you so interested in my background?

eider

it didn't hurt the first time I gave you that information

and it's inexplicable that you got it wrong, and I fully expect you to mangle your understanding of it tomorrow

before you do that, answer me this - why are you so interested in my background?

Nah!
Thats the first clear answer.
Why?
Well, I fancied finding out more about you, is all.