Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Just smell that fresh brewed hate. And that hate is harming not just you and but countless others

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. John 2:9-11

So you have been warned that you are engaging in harmful behavior. Will that prompt you to change or to engage in denial?

Do you consider yourself a christian?

MrDante

Who is lying homosexuality is UN-natural,perverted ,and nasty ?

You mean aside from aCW.

Well lets see

It was not that hard to find just took a little effort.

Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals
by Matt Slick
9/13/11

Promiscuity
28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers: "The survey showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were strangers. Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people with whom they had sex only once. Bell and Weinberg pp.308-309." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
Modal range for homosexual sex partners 101-500: "In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
1978 study, 78% of gay men ad more than 100 partners, 28% more than 1000: "A far-ranging study of homosexual men published in 1978 revealed that 75 percent of self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different males in their lifetime: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250-499; 15 percent claimed 500-999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners. By 1984, after the AIDS epidemic had taken hold, homosexual men were reportedly curtailing promiscuity, but not by much. Instead of more than 6 partners per month in 1982, the average non-monogamous respondent in San Francisco reported having about 4 partners per month in 1984." (catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html)
There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity. (Sources:Laumann, The Social Organization of Sexuality, 216; McWhirter and Mattison, The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984): 252-253; Wiederman, "Extramarital Sex," 170. This is extracted from http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02)

https://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

Is any of this true?

...no, it isn't
If it's not true then it is...(say it with me) a lie.

When when evidence was presented showing the claims made were false witness did you acknowledge that they were not true?

...No
Did you ignore the evidence and walk away?

...pretty much.

So when you say this:
Pretty much. They are addicted to sex nothing more, and their addiction controls and drives their lives,sadly.

I would not expect you to believe anything unless it supports perversion and depravity.
and if it isn't true what is it...?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You mean aside from aCW.

Well lets see

Is any of this true?

...no, it isn't

When when evidence was presented showing the claims made were false witness did you acknowledge that they were not true?

...No

...pretty much.

So when you say this: and it isn't true what is it...?

Dante, if those statistics Dodge posted were wrong, where is your evidence that they're wrong?

I mean, you can deny them all you want, but unless you can show otherwise, you're just showing yourself to be in denial.

Lon

Just smell that fresh brewed hate. And that hate is harming not just you and but countless others
:confused:
Why do you think being against a harmful behavior is hate??? I have relatives. They are dying. You? You empowered them along with the rest of the left who took this off the books as psychologically harmful. I just read more stats from Canada last month: Still dying 20 years+ before the rest of society. 1/3 of all kids in same-sex homes still are abused. Nothing has changed. Do you, or I hate? Do you or I care? Any relatives on your side?

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, the darkness has blinded them. John 2:9-11
:think: Matthew 12:48-50 Keep reading the words of Jesus though :up: I think there needs to be some vesting to be seen as viable biblical advice. A Google search just doesn't work that well for appropriate context. When I was learning inductive Bible study, the professor relayed a story of a man that closed his eyes and opened his bible. He put his finger on a text hoping for advice on what to do about a difficult situation. 1 Corinthians 15:32b. Believing it was not for him, he closed his eyes once and opened his bible landing on Matthew 27:5. Confused, he tried one more time and landed on 2 Peter 1:19. Panicked, he quickly repeated landing on 1 Peter 3:6. He stopped, prayed, closed his eyes and opened his bible and his finger landed on Luke 10:37b

So you have been warned that you are engaging in harmful behavior. Will that prompt you to change or to engage in denial?
:confused: It sounds like advice to the other target-group?

dodge

You mean aside from aCW.

Well lets see

Is any of this true?

...no, it isn't

...No

...pretty much.

So when you say this: and it isn't true what is it...?

I do not know where you are from but I was raised in New Orleans and it was and is common for homosexuals to cruise and hunt underage kids it is part of what they do.

MrDante

Dante, let's not play word games here. Being born is not a cause of death, because a person can die while still yet unborn.

Would you agree that sin is something that leads to death?

Still hoping to lecture me about how when you do it it really isn't bigotry at all?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Still hoping to lecture me about how when you do it it really isn't bigotry at all?
No, I'm trying to have a reasonable conversation with you without you getting all snarky and defensive. Is that possible? Or should I stop trying and state for the public record that MrDante doesn't like to talk logically about issues?

Reactions: Lon

MrDante

Dante, if those statistics Dodge posted were wrong, where is your evidence that they're wrong?

I mean, you can deny them all you want, but unless you can show otherwise, you're just showing yourself to be in denial.

Do you mean like the claim:

"In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354."

Well it's pretty old and the best you would get on line is an abstract. SO you can do what I did some years ago, you to your local university or community college and head to the library reference desk. Ask for a copy. Then sit yourself down and have a read. When you do you will find that the above isn't true and Van de Ven's actual finding was "homosexual men had either 1 (28.5%)or between 2-5 (44.9%) partners and (23.9%) had had between 5 and 10 partners.”

Do i think for one second that you will do anything remotely like this? Not a chance.

as for the two other very different claims Dodge posted there, they both came from the same source, the book "homosexualities" by Bell and Weinberg. Go grab a copy and when you can tell me which of the numbers is correct we can have a talk about that.

Of course if you do this (Yeah right) the first thing I will ask you is to look at the statistics for the control heterosexual group that Bell and Weinberg studied. If your going to claim that group A is more promiscuous then group B you need to have stats from a control group of B, you know, an equivalent number of individuals recruited to a study in the same way as group A.

Of course Bell and Weinberg never had a control group and have not data on just how promiscuous or not promiscuous they are.

MrDante

:confused:
Why do you think being against a harmful behavior is hate???
is being against false witness and prejudice hate?

I have relatives. They are dying. You?
I'm sorry to hear that. But everyone will go through relatives dying at some point.

You empowered them along with the rest of the left who took this off the books as psychologically harmful.
Do you mean how homosexuality was removed form the DSM because no one could present any evidence that it was a mental illness or even harmful?

I just read more stats from Canada last month: Still dying 20 years+ before the rest of society.
Was this the study done my Robert Hogg? Please say it was, I love it when people try to use this one.

1/3 of all kids in same-sex homes still are abused. Nothing has changed. Do you, or I hate? Do you or I care? Any relatives on your side?
Are you referring to "How different are adult children of parents in same sex relationships" by Mark Regnerous.
I have my fingers crossed that it is.

Hogg and Regnerous together...It would be like Christmas morning.

MrDante

I do not know where you are from but I was raised in New Orleans and it was and is common for homosexuals to cruise and hunt underage kids it is part of what they do.

I live in the real world. The world where making up facts is still a lie.

MrDante

No, I'm trying to have a reasonable conversation with you without you getting all snarky and defensive. Is that possible? Or should I stop trying and state for the public record that MrDante doesn't like to talk logically about issues?

reasonable? logically?
Have you read any of your posts here?

Here's a reasonable question. When you waxed poetic about the good days when people like Mike Hughes would have be "taken care of"...what exactly do you think would be done do to him?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. John 2:9-11

Do you consider yourself a christian?

Welcome back to the WHMBR! threads Angel4Truth. As I recall, due to my lying, you weren't going to post in my WHMBR! threads any longer.

Since you're here, and since ...Dante didn't accept my challenge from an earlier post: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4967050&viewfull=1#post4967050 , perhaps you can tell us if the church that Terry (the caller in Bob Enyart's video) attended, the Metropolitan Community Church, shares the message of Christ and hence those that attend can call themselves "Christian".

Here's it's statement of faith from it's website (Overview/MCC core documents):

Statement of Faith
Preamble
Metropolitan Community Churches is one chapter in the story of the Church, the Body of Christ. We are people on a journey, learning to live into our spirituality, while affirming our bodies, our genders, our sexualities. We don't all believe exactly the same things. And yet in the midst of our diversity, we build community, grounded in God's radically inclusive love for all people. We are part of an ongoing conversation on matters of belief and faith, shaped by scripture and the historic creeds, building on those who have come before us. Our chapter begins when God says to us: "Come, taste, and see."
Our Faith
"Come, taste, and see." Jesus Christ, You invite all people to Your open table. You make us Your people, a beloved community. You restore the joy of our relationship with God, even in the midst of loneliness, despair, and degradation. We are each unique and we all belong, a priesthood of all believers. Baptized and filled with Your Holy Spirit, You empower us to be Your healing presence in a hurting world.
We expect to see Your reign on earth as it is in heaven as we work toward a world where everyone has enough, wars cease, and all creation lives in harmony. We affirm Your charge to all of humanity to care for the land, sea, and air. Therefore, we will actively resist systems and structures which are destroying Your creation.
With all of creation we worship You—every tribe, every language, every people, every nation. We know You by many names, Triune God, beyond comprehension, revealed to us in Jesus Christ, who invites us to the feast.
Amen.

http://mccchurch.org/mcccd/

Thoughts?

Oh, and one last thing: Like your comrade ok doser did a couple of days ago, please don't attempt to silence the author of this 4 part thread by reporting him for TOL policy violations.

Thanks.

Reactions: Lon

MrDante

According to who? The same guy who says that kidnapping and rape of white women are just what all black me do?

Lon

is being against false witness and prejudice hate?
No, but that accusation wasn't on the table.

I'm sorry to hear that. But everyone will go through relatives dying at some point.
Conversation over.

Do you mean how homosexuality was removed form the DSM because no one could present any evidence that it was a mental illness or even harmful?
:nono: Gays picketed and lobbied for decades and it was rather 'relenting' than based off any good studies. You cannot dispute with the cdc or census bureau. "Actual" data collecting is what they do.

Was this the study done my Robert Hogg? Please say it was, I love it when people try to use this one.
I gave it in the next post: cdc.gov cdc.ca ecdc.eu. There are whole sections on HIV, homosexual health risk etc. Anybody can look this up. For free even.

Are you referring to "How different are adult children of parents in same sex relationships" by Mark Regnerous.
I have my fingers crossed that it is.

Hogg and Regnerous together...It would be like Christmas morning.
Sorry to disappoint you. Are you perhaps gay? I would offer sympathy but by your second line above, you don't want any. I am just sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.