Hall of Fame
Both her books are nonsense.
It Take A Village
What Happened.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're right.

And the ones who put Trump in the White House can't stop talking about Hillary. Seven headlines on Breitbart yesterday about Hillary. Trump is still tweeting about Hillary. :chuckle:
That's partly because of her pitiful book tour and interviews on various outlets happening right now. She keeps herself in the news, and citing Breitbart doesn't really mean anything, IMO. OTOH, I have heard recent rumblings of the many criminal investigations that may put her in a prison jumpsuit. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That's partly because of her pitiful book tour and interviews on various outlets happening right now. She keeps herself in the news, and citing Breitbart doesn't really mean anything, IMO. OTOH, I have heard recent rumblings of the many criminal investigations that may put her in a prison jumpsuit. :chuckle:

She has the freedom to write a book if she wants to, though, right? People can change the channel, so to speak, their life isn't impacted by whether or not she writes a book, but it just makes them crazy that she was uppity enough to do it. That's it in a nutshell, really. She was too uppity. She didn't slink off to lick her wounds for the rest of her life like they wanted her to. She just got busy writing a book and getting on with things, and somehow that's never going to be good enough for the Hillary haters.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
She has the freedom to write a book if she wants to, though, right? People can change the channel, so to speak, their life isn't impacted by whether or not she writes a book, but it just makes them crazy that she was uppity enough to do it. That's it in a nutshell, really. She was too uppity. She didn't slink off to lick her wounds for the rest of her life like they wanted her to. She just got busy writing a book and getting on things, and somehow that's never going to be good enough for the Hillary haters.
I posted a few days ago that I'm glad she wrote a book filled with her paranoid conspiracy theories and diseased mind. It will be an eye opener for the world to see for thousands of years into the future :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I posted a few days ago that I'm glad she wrote a book filled with her paranoid conspiracy theories and diseased mind. It will be an eye opener for the world to see for thousands of years into the future :chuckle:

- paranoid conspiracy theories

- diseased mind

According to FactCheck, 77% of Trump's claims are false or mostly false!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Now that Russian interference is being looked at from a new angle - their 100K investment in FB ads and even the organizing through FB of live events.

Meanwhile, I love how she continues to drive people absolutely bonkers simply by exercising her freedom to write a book that they don't have to buy and they don't have to read. :)

:sozo2:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
She has the freedom to write a book if she wants to, though, right? People can change the channel, so to speak, their life isn't impacted by whether or not she writes a book, but it just makes them crazy that she was uppity enough to do it. That's it in a nutshell, really. She was too uppity. She didn't slink off to lick her wounds for the rest of her life like they wanted her to. She just got busy writing a book and getting on with things, and somehow that's never going to be good enough for the Hillary haters.

Does this sentiment apply to public prayer, confederate flags and statues too?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nah. She really did lose.

I didn't lose a thing.

highfive.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder if their poll there about trump was by the same pollsters who claimed Hillary would win by a landslide?
Who even knows. haha!
As with most polls, you really don't know how the questions were asked and how the data collectors interpreted their answers.
You don't know in what areas the poll was taken or how many were in the poll.
I would venture to say that very few polls actually poll enough people in a wide variety of areas for it to be any real indication of what the millions and millions of Americans are thinking.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

:) was gonna post a high five from my photobucket account, and just found out now if you want to link to your stuff there and have it show up here, you have to buy a $400 subscription (new terms), as if, i guess now ill be moving all my junk to my computer and looking for somewhere else to store it all so its still usable.