• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There was still literal water involved.

It is still what Peter and Paul used to explain why the water baptism Christians do is for our salvation.

It is a ceremony, a symbol, it is a promise to God.
I thought you said ceremonial works were no longer required... If Baptism is a ceremonial work, LIKE YOU JUST SAID, then it is not required.

GT, you're extremely inconsistent with your arguments.

God's Truth

I thought you said ceremonial works were no longer required...

You mean no more purification works.

As for water baptism, it is for Christians.

If Baptism is a ceremonial work, LIKE YOU JUST SAID, then it is not required.
You are getting a ceremony mixed up with the ceremonial works of the law.

GT, you're extremely inconsistent with your arguments.

My Father likes ceremonies, did you hear about the wedding ceremony? hahahaha

Revelation 19:7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.

Revelation 19:9 Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

Right Divider

Body part

God's Truth

I want to show you from the scriptures that the Father and the Son are the same.

Same throne.

Same One Person.

The exact same everything.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want to show you from the scriptures that the Father and the Son are the same.

Same throne.

Same One Person.

The exact same everything.

:chuckle: 2 Timothy 2:15 Amplified Bible (AMP)

15 Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved, a workman [tested by trial] who has no reason to be ashamed, accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Use your sword. hahahaha

Jesus sits at His Father's right Hand.

From Gotanswers.org.

According to Mark 16:19 and 1 Peter 3:22, Jesus is in heaven right now at the right hand of God the Father. Luke 24:51 and Acts 1:9-11 describe the bodily ascension of Jesus, which occurred 40 days after His resurrection. Jesus had told His disciples that He was going to prepare a place for them and for all believers (John 14:2–3).

It is plain from Scripture that Jesus’ ascension was a literal and bodily return to heaven. He rose up from the ground gradually and was received into a cloud while His disciples and other astonished onlookers gazed in wonder. Then two angels appeared and promised Christ’s return “in just the same way that you have watched Him go” (Acts 1:11). This marked the end of the human limitations Jesus had during His earthly ministry. Some of the attributes He possessed as God had been temporarily suspended, but now the suspension was over. His heavenly glory returned—a glimpse of which was seen at the Transfiguration (Matthew 17:1–9).

King David said in the Spirit, “The LORD says to my lord: ‘Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet’” (Psalm 110:1). This verse literally says, “Yahweh says to Adonai.” This is a remarkable conversation between two Persons of the Godhead. In Matthew 22:43–45, Jesus applies this psalm to Himself, claiming that He is more than the son of David, but that He is David’s Lord. Jesus’ place is at the right hand of God, the place of divine honor.

Other passages that indicate Jesus’ presence in heaven are Matthew 26:64; Luke 22:69; Ephesians 1:20; Colossians 3:1; Hebrews 12:2; and Revelation 5:7. Also Stephen, just before he died, had a vision in which he “looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God” (Acts 7:55).

So, biblically, Jesus is in an actual place called heaven, a place of glory where God dwells with His angels and redeemed children. In another sense, Jesus is also with us here, in this world. Jesus, being God, has all of the attributes of God, including omnipresence. So, Jesus and the Father and the Holy Spirit are everywhere and not just “in heaven.” As Solomon said in 2 Chronicles 2:6, “The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain him.”

God's Truth

Jesus sits at His Father's right Hand.

From Gotanswers.org.

According to Mark 16:19 and 1 Peter 3:22, Jesus is in heaven right now at the right hand of God the Father. Luke 24:51 and Acts 1:9-11 describe the bodily ascension of Jesus, which occurred 40 days after His resurrection. Jesus had told His disciples that He was going to prepare a place for them and for all believers (John 14:2–3).

It is plain from Scripture that Jesus’ ascension was a literal and bodily return to heaven. He rose up from the ground gradually and was received into a cloud while His disciples and other astonished onlookers gazed in wonder. Then two angels appeared and promised Christ’s return “in just the same way that you have watched Him go” (Acts 1:11). This marked the end of the human limitations Jesus had during His earthly ministry. Some of the attributes He possessed as God had been temporarily suspended, but now the suspension was over. His heavenly glory returned—a glimpse of which was seen at the Transfiguration (Matthew 17:1–9).

King David said in the Spirit, “The LORD says to my lord: ‘Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet’” (Psalm 110:1). This verse literally says, “Yahweh says to Adonai.” This is a remarkable conversation between two Persons of the Godhead. In Matthew 22:43–45, Jesus applies this psalm to Himself, claiming that He is more than the son of David, but that He is David’s Lord. Jesus’ place is at the right hand of God, the place of divine honor.

Other passages that indicate Jesus’ presence in heaven are Matthew 26:64; Luke 22:69; Ephesians 1:20; Colossians 3:1; Hebrews 12:2; and Revelation 5:7. Also Stephen, just before he died, had a vision in which he “looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God” (Acts 7:55).

So, biblically, Jesus is in an actual place called heaven, a place of glory where God dwells with His angels and redeemed children. In another sense, Jesus is also with us here, in this world. Jesus, being God, has all of the attributes of God, including omnipresence. So, Jesus and the Father and the Holy Spirit are everywhere and not just “in heaven.” As Solomon said in 2 Chronicles 2:6, “The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain him.”

Can you put it in your own words? I would like to debate the person who wrote that article.

I have to go for now.

I will show you from the scriptures that 'LORD' is the Father, and 'LORD' is Jesus.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can you put it in your own words? I would like to debate the person who wrote that article.

I have to go for now.

I will show you from the scriptures that 'LORD' is the Father, and 'LORD' is Jesus.

You don't have to show me anything. Psalm 110 shows that the LORD (Yaweh) is Father and the Lord (Adonai)is the Son.

Do you dispute that there is a Father and a Son?