The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You don't have to show me anything. Psalm 110 shows that the LORD (Yaweh) is Father and the Lord (Adonai)is the Son.

Do you dispute that there is a Father and a Son?

I almost missed this post; so glad that you posted a straight answer. I can't tell you how much it means to me. What a good change from what the madists here are doing.

I agree with you in that the word 'LORD' is speaking here about the Father.

Now I would like to ask you another question. Who's wrath is it? Is it the Father's, or is it the Son's?

lifeisgood

Followers of Jesus are Christians. The name comes from the word 'Christ'.

Well, I guess you do not even comprehend what you vociferously write anymore. You said:

As for water baptism, it is for Christians.

Being that you say that water baptism is for Christians and Jesus was water baptized, then gt's FALSE doctrine is saying that Jesus was a Christian. Is that what you said or not?

Last edited:

lifeisgood

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] - I take it as a privilege when I receive neg reps from you gt. Are you keeping your list so you can present it as 'I, gt, am obeying'?

Ah, BTW, I hope comprehension thingy is on today.

Thank you for the neg rep, gt. I take it as a privilege that God's Truth is hitting the right chords. How many are they now? Are you keeping track so you can present it as you OBEYING?

God's Truth

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with your understanding of the trinity.

The Bible says the three are one, but you say that the one are one.

I don't say that.

I say that the three are one and one means the same.

Now you come trying to debate me after you could NOT do what BR did?

I will wait to debate him on this unless you can answer WHICH ONE one of the three is LORD.

God's Truth

Well, I guess you do not even comprehend what you vociferously write anymore. You said:

Being that you say that water baptism is for Christians and Jesus was water baptized, then gt's FALSE doctrine is saying that Jesus was a Christian. Is that what you said or not?

How ignorant.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't say that.

I say that the three are one and one means the same.

Now you come trying to debate me after you could NOT do what BR did?

I will wait to debate him on this unless you can answer WHICH ONE one of the three is LORD.
The Bible does NOT say that they are "the same", it says that they are GOD.

You don't "debate" anyone, you rant and rave and neg rep.

Right Divider

Body part
I think anyone with any sense at all can see that you can't answer questions and you rely on insults to protect your false doctrine.
hahahaha Paul and Peter spoke of water, either wet or not.
:kookoo:
You if they "mention water" that makes it water baptism even when the ones mentioned DON'T GET WET.

Get some help.