Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

I do not know from this singular post if you are being genuine.

My words are nothing, but the Word of GOD that has the capacity to speak through us all is that thing that hopefully moves you friend.

You are indispensable in the sight of GOD if you but cling to the cord of His faithfulness. You are not cast out friend. Doubt not, but be humbled for the will of GOD.

I have spoken many harsh words to you within the last hour.

May those words burn me up that the spirit of GOD may cause thee to soar unto the lofty heights of His habitation.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

It's the harsh words that create the blessings.

Truster

Then what is your excuse?

My obedience is feeble, I stumble and fall, but I have no confidence in myself or my works. I can lay hold of not a single atom of praise or honour and for that I am eternally thankful.

Make that a sub-atomic particle of praise or honour. A quark maybe.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have been the enemy of the Messiah, His evangelism, His grace, truth and trust since the day you were conceived. Unless you are converted you will remain to be His enemy and in Him, mine.

This is so lame and deceitful.

So you seem to blame Christ for your blasphemous faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There goes another Irony Meter...

I am done with trying to communicate with you.

You are hardened your heart to the core.

I hope God will bless you with the whole truth and have a God's joy and peace in your life.

Your elitism sprit is of satan

Good day to you. You are on ignore. I will not waste my time for you. Jesus says not to throw pearls to the pigs.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak's interpretation of love your enemies.

Meshak's interpretation of love your enemies

You are on ignore. I will not waste my time for you. Jesus says not to throw pearls to the pigs.

God's Truth

I'm sorry but it seems as if the two of you have hard feelings towards one another....A mutual thing
..like respect.

I will stay out of it.

peace

It seems as if you and Truster have hard feelings towards one another...a mutual thing...like respect.

I don't have hard feelings and I am respectful. You misjudged me and should be more careful.

Truster

I hope God will bless you with the whole truth and have a God's joy and peace in your life.

Good day to you. You are on ignore. I will not waste my time for you. Jesus says not to throw pearls to the pigs.

I would have explained irony, if you'd asked. Isn't that...

God's Truth

I do not know from this singular post if you are being genuine.

My words are nothing, but the Word of GOD that has the capacity to speak through us all is that thing that hopefully moves you friend.

You are indispensable in the sight of GOD if you but cling to the cord of His faithfulness. You are not cast out friend. Doubt not, but be humbled for the will of GOD.

I have spoken many harsh words to you within the last hour.

May those words burn me up that the spirit of GOD may cause thee to soar unto the lofty heights of His habitation.

peace

You completely misunderstood Truster. Truster was insulting you. Truster said that he is getting blessing from God because of your blasphemy against him.

By the way, you keep talking about you being punished for things that you say. That is too strange of a message to anyone when you say may you be burned up.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pops,

You don't seem to have confidence of your faith in Christ.

If you don't, everything you say is meaningless.
Meshak has no faith or confidence in Christ, nor His salvation, not His appointed apostle, Paul.

God's Truth

Meshak has no faith or confidence in Christ, nor His salvation, not His appointed apostle, Paul.

You all have brought confusion to some about what Paul says.

Jesus' words are life and they are forever, but you all keep saying we are not to do what Jesus says when he walked the earth. You preach that Paul is the one who taught you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.