The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Where is your comprehension thingy?

A person is saved by WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did.

No one has ever been saved by the WORD Trinity.
Exactly;

So why do so many pretend like it is a salvific issue to proclaim the trinity?
And not even the same Trinity as some say One Spirit and others say three separate spirits. ( Not that they will come out and say it openly, but in a round about kind of manner.)

You asked for my descriptors of GOD.

Did you read them?

Do you agree with them?

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

You asked for my descriptors of GOD.

Did you read them?

Do you agree with them?

peace

Yes, popsthebuilder, I did read them, however, there is always something about what you say/write that wakens all my antennae. I have not been able to put my finger on it, but that there's something not right, there's something not right.

For example, your response to BR's question 'So are you saying that Jesus is God?' above, you, popsthebuilder, say:

Jesus is Lord and King.
His Spirit is GOD almighty for all intents and purposes as far as I am concerned.

You do NOT come out and say, 'Yes, Jesus Christ is God.'
You say, 'for all intents and purposes.'
You say, 'as far as I am concerned.'

So, when I read some of your responses, popsthebuilder, I immediately say, 'something's not right here' but I am unable to put my finger on what is wrong, obviously, because I am not you.

If BR had asked me 'So are you saying that Jesus is God?' My response would be a direct and to the point 'Yes'.

You, popsthebuilder, answer questions evasively and that is one of my problems with your responses.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, popsthebuilder, I did read them, however, there is always something about what you say/write that wakens all my antennae. I have not been able to put my finger on it, but that there's something not right, there's something not right.

For example, your response to BR's question 'So are you saying that Jesus is God?' above, you, popsthebuilder, say:

Jesus is Lord and King.
His Spirit is GOD almighty for all intents and purposes as far as I am concerned.

So, when I read some of your responses, popsthebuilder, I immediately say, 'something's not right here' but I am unable to put my finger on what is wrong, obviously, because I am not you.

If BR had asked me 'So are you saying that Jesus is God?' My response would be a direct and to the point 'Yes'.

You, popsthebuilder, answer questions evasively and that is one of my problems with your responses.
:thumb:

popsthebuilder

Jesus is Lord and King.

No sir; I tried to be as concise and to the point as possible.

As I have stated; to me there is a distinction to be made between the Son of man/ Son of GOD/ material temporal manifestation of GOD, and GOD almighty; though one is the embodiment of the other. The simple fact that GOD manifest in Jesus shows that Jesus is of GOD, and not literally wholly utterly coequal or co-eternal to GOD while manifest in physical form; per scripture.

That is the single distinction I make.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

As I have stated; to me there is a distinction to be made between the Son of man/ Son of GOD/ material temporal manifestation of GOD, and GOD almighty; though one is the embodiment of the other. The simple fact that GOD manifest in Jesus shows that Jesus is of GOD, and not literally wholly utterly coequal or co-eternal to GOD while manifest in physical form; per scripture.

So if I were to ask you, "is Jesus God," you would say no, correct?

lifeisgood

See there you go again.
The CONCISE and TO THE POINT would have been 'I, popsthebuilder, do NOT say Jesus is GOD'.

popsthebuilder

See there you go again with YOUR evasiveness.

So your answer is 'Jesus IS God' or 'Jesus is NOT God'?
I've already tried to answer you. Sorry you don't like my answers but I've put careful consideration into them.

Can you answer a question for me before we move forward?

We agree that GOD gave Jesus all power right?

But does that mean that Christ/ Jesus has dominion over GOD almighty/ the Father?

I would think not.

What do you think?

popsthebuilder

See there you go again.
The CONCISE and TO THE POINT would have been 'I, popsthebuilder, do NOT say Jesus is GOD'.
That's wishful thinking on your part.

If I had to pick one or the other(which I don't in reality)

Then the answer would be yes Jesus is GOD.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's wishful thinking on your part.

If I had to pick one or the other(which I don't in reality)

Then the answer would be yes Jesus is GOD.

There is no in-between. Either Jesus is God, or Jesus is not God.

If you don't believe He's God, even if you kinda do or kinda don't, you should be saying "No, He is not God."

God is God, there is none like Him.

Jesus is either God, or He is not God, because there is none like God.

Pops, is Jesus God?

popsthebuilder

There is no in-between. Either Jesus is God, or Jesus is not God.

If you don't believe He's God, even if you kinda do or kinda don't, you should be saying "No, He is not God."

God is God, there is none like Him.

Jesus is either God, or He is not God, because there is none like God.

Pops, is Jesus God?
Yes.

Did GOD give all power to Jesus; even over GOD?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Good answer.

Matthew 11:27
All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

Did GOD give all power to Jesus; even over GOD?

Good question.

1 Cor 15:27

27For “God has put everything under His feet.” Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him.

28And when all things have been subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will be made subject to Him who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all.…

popsthebuilder

Good answer.

Matthew 11:27
All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

Good question.

1 Cor 15:27

27For “God has put everything under His feet.” Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him.

28And when all things have been subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will be made subject to Him who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all.…
Thank you for being truthful. I know you don't comment a whole lot, but when you do it is definitely worth paying attention to.

lifeisgood

I've already tried to answer you. Sorry you don't like my answers but I've put careful consideration into them.

Evasiveness? Yes.
Direct answers? No.

Sure.

I agree that Jesus ALREADY CAME with ALL power for He IS GOD.

But does that mean that Christ/ Jesus has dominion over GOD almighty/ the Father?

God does not usurp power over Himself.

popsthebuilder

Evasiveness? Yes.
Direct answers? No.

Sure.

God does not usurp power over Himself.

"I agree that Jesus ALREADY CAME with ALL power for He IS GOD."

Do you deny that the Christ was not with all power and knowledge at birth?

Indeed GOD does not give power to GOD...I am glad you are able to conclude such.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I would think not.

What do you think?

Jesus had all power. He is God.