ECT The New Covenant is obviously present tense

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

Why want something that is not yours? That is coveting, LA the Great.

Madists not only reject the new covenant for themselves but they reject the High Priest as well, and anyone who is in the new covenant today.

Heb 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
Heb 3:2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
Heb 3:3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
Heb 3:4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
Heb 3:5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
Heb 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
Heb 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
Heb 3:8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Heb 3:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
Heb 3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

LA

DAN P

Dan, it is too simple for you. You have to read with some sense.

Heb 10:18 was included because the prior section is about the new covenant, concluding with this statement: where these have been forgiven (the line from the new covenant lines of Jer.), there is no longer any sacrifice for sin. The new covenant has arrived in Christ. Enjoy it, and also, accept the fact that you can't learn Greek the way you are doing, it is folly. You would be better off practicing diagramming English than make declarations about abcs of Greek, half of which are wrong.

Hi and you then do , and can show where Heb 10:18 has verbs , should be easy for you , RIGHT ??

Show me and correct , me ??

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Madists not only reject the new covenant for themselves but they reject the High Priest as well, and anyone who is in the new covenant today.

I am not a priest, so I do not need a High Priest.
I affirm Jesus Christ as the High Priest of that priesthood that I cannot get into.

Stop coveting.

SaulToPaul 2

Correct, Mayor. The fool makes grammatical errors, punctuation errors, spelling errors, in English, on every third post, and the clown is "gonna learn us sum English, and greek grammar?"

Doesn't he know that we graduated Thank the Laude from the Institute of Eisegesis and Sloppy Exegesis of Akron Ohio...led by the great Dr. Herman Eutic?

john w

Hall of Fame
Doesn't he know that we graduated Thank the Laude from the Institute of Eisegesis and Sloppy Exegesis of Akron Ohio...led by the great Dr. Herman Eutic?

And he dunt know that I took a 2 week "the Greek" course, over the summer, and I reckon I know sum Greek. Watch.....Alpha, beta, tappa, kegga, Budda .......

Acapella...Acapella.....

Interplanner

I like your sense of humor; if only it had roots in reality.

heb 10:18 does not have a 'double' that is true for Gentiles. It is one forgiveness, and no sacrifice for any sins anymore, ever, that count to God. That is the concluding statement about the New covenant in effect for us, 2P2P be damned.

Are you actually going to shred all the great lines that follow in 19+ from Gentiles like me? What a crock.

SaulToPaul 2

Rev 1:6.

Oh, I forgot for you that's true in X000 years. Because immediately means in X000 years. I forgot.

John saw a vision, he was transported to the day of the Lord (in the future).
Immediately has to be understood in it's context.

I'm surprised at you, you should know that, Barn.

Interplanner

John saw a vision, he was transported to the day of the Lord (in the future).
Immediately has to be understood in it's context.

I'm surprised at you, you should know that, Barn.

Nope, nice trick though. I know, you learned it from "jesus" in Mt 24's intro. The day of the Lord was what was happening to Israel in that gen (Lk 21) and he was helping them realize what would happen and how they would survive it. That was true of Mt 24 as well.

It is not a prognostication of things in a distant future. The bride is married by the end, sounding every bit like Eph 5, where the happy couple already are married.

SaulToPaul 2

Nope, nice trick though. I know, you learned it from "jesus" in Mt 24's intro. The day of the Lord was what was happening to Israel in that gen (Lk 21) and he was helping them realize what would happen and how they would survive it. That was true of Mt 24 as well.

It is not a prognostication of things in a distant future. The bride is married by the end, sounding every bit like Eph 5, where the happy couple already are married.

:chuckle:

Revelation was prophecy. John saw a vision. He was in the day of the LORD.
Facts.
Accept them.