Making Peace With Tambora

ClimateSanity

The same thing I claimed in the quote you posted from me. What you seem to object to is the idea that a married man can become aroused by another women without coveting or being guilty of sin.

I never claimed anything about coveting another man's wife, so the only consequence is guilty conscience ... maybe. Do you have a law that says the penalty for feeling aroused is a guilty conscience?

What if a believer rapes a woman? Same eternal consequences?

Your questions are meaningless. She isn't under the law. This is a concept you are incapable of understanding evidently.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think you are pretending to be a believer.

You're previous incarnation was anti-Christian.

I can't imagine anyone who is truly a believer denying their beliefs ... for ANY reason ... let alone something as petty as an internet discussion forum.

I am inclined to agree with your assessment of him.

elohiym

You even pretend like you know the Bible...claiming that committing adultery in your heart would include just wanting a woman for her money. :rotfl:

If a woman isn't attracted to a married man but desires to steal him from his wife, she is already committing adultery in her heart, without every having a sexual thought.

glorydaz

What makes you think that I have to admit anything to you?
You may be the chief judge and nabob in your neighborhood, but, here? you are a rather nasty pestilence, sort of like a creeping crud which continually pops up.

I certainly don't expect you to admit it, nor do you need to since you never fail to give us proof. Such a grand lady you are. It's nice, though, that you have such good "friends" that praise you and encourage you in your bad behavior. They're the same ones who encourage women to keep up with their stripping jobs because they aren't doing a thing wrong or deserving of any consequences whatsoever.

Hey, you're sorta like a stripper....tossing off at the mouth instead of tossing clothes off your body....exposure, never the less, of those things best left under wraps. ;)

ClimateSanity

I can't imagine anyone who is truly a believer denying their beliefs ... for ANY reason ... let alone something as petty as an internet discussion forum.

I am inclined to agree with your assessment of him.

I never denied my beliefs. I was an actor....lousy one, but an actor nevertheless. When I pretend to be someone else, anything I say is not a statement of what the real me believes.

elohiym

He can't see the problem with doing that. His "friends" aren't ashamed, so it's cool. He even put "friends" in quotes. :chuckle:

glorydaz

If a woman isn't attracted to a married man but desires to steal him from his wife, she is already committing adultery in her heart, without every having a sexual thought.

I love how you try to rewrite the Bible according to your own understanding.
You claim....Being aroused by another man's wife is not lust or adultery, and adultery covers every desire of one's heart.

Last edited:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I love how you try to rewrite the Bible according to your own understanding.
Being aroused by another man's wife is not lust or adultery, and adultery covers every desire of one's heart.

You guys should really make a separate thread on this. I'd gladly participate in said thread.

bybee

I certainly don't expect you to admit it, nor do you need to since you never fail to give us proof. Such a grand lady you are. It's nice, though, that you have such good "friends" that praise you and encourage you in your bad behavior. They're the same ones who encourage women to keep up with their stripping jobs because they aren't doing a thing wrong or deserving of any consequences whatsoever.

Hey, you're sorta like a stripper....tossing off at the mouth instead of tossing clothes off your body....exposure, never the less, of those things best left under wraps. ;)

I rest my case.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you rape a woman today, will you lose your salvation? Yes or no?

:think:
If you divorced your husband for a reason other than adultery, would you lose your salvation?

Because 68% of divorces are enacted by women, and when they get together with another man, they are committing adultery themselves- which means that the man can thereafter find another wife without guilt.

But forget that, right? I don't think women need to be touching the Bible on this subject to be perfectly honest :rolleyes: