Sessions met with Russian envoy 2X last year, encounters he later did not disclose!

jeffblue101

No, I didn't read your article, too many giant red words.

d600f16437854dcb4967c9e6c2426d553b97e4367df7780f131fc45b0a3dc0d8.jpg

But I did get a chuckle out of your own words, that's why I quoted them.
glad your amused by your own misconception of a Trump voter

rexlunae

But now we find out that Obama operated like the KGB while authorizing wire taps on Donald Trump during a campaign where he openly supported Clinton and campaigned on her behalf - amazing corruption by demoncrats

No, we know that Trump is claiming it. It's certainly not true. The President simply doesn't have that power.

Obama was not directing an investigation into Trump...all by himself. This stuff is lead by non-political civil servants. If a wiretap was issued, it could only have been with the approval of a court, such as the FISA court, which would suggest that investigators had probable cause. The President cannot simply order a wiretap. And if that is true, then it suggests that there is actual evidence of wrongdoing by Trump, which could be very bad for him. So he should watch his wild claims.

Of course, the most obvious explanation, since this was a Tweet, is that he was just lying like usual, and there's nothing to it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

rexlunae

It's only a lie if he talked about the election, in fact this narrow phrasing "about the 2016 election" disproves that the democrats wanted a broad answer for any contact as a senator.

Granted, you would have to prove that that wasn't true. But what do you think they talked about at the RNC convention? The weather? He couldn't have been performing senatorial duties.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I already said what I thought in that thread and you can reread it there....

right - you thought that out of context video clip was evidence of trump's dominance of melania

when it was shown, clearly, that you were wrong, that she was responding to her fidgeting ten year old son, you ignored it and....

bananahead said:
...I haven't changed my mind.

not unexpected, not the way you've been lately

the old anna would never have ignored her flawed analysis :nono:

jeffblue101

Granted, but see my point #3. He couldn't possibly have been meeting with the ambassador at the RNC in his capacity as a senator. What else could it possibly have been about?

That looks more like meeting with Medvedev than meeting with Kislyak. And it was seven years ago.

so why are you willing to give Pelosi the benefit of the doubt and not Sessions, in fact Sessions brief contact was only congratulatory in nature with several ambassadors from other countries?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
right - you thought that out of context video clip was evidence of trump's dominance of melania

when it was shown, clearly, that you were wrong, that she was responding to her fidgeting ten year old son, you ignored it and....

not unexpected, not the way you've been lately

the old anna would never have ignored her flawed analysis :nono:

Not the topic of this thread. Last I'll say on it here.

jeffblue101

Granted, you would have to prove that that wasn't true. But what do you think they talked about at the RNC convention? The weather? He couldn't have been performing senatorial duties.

His RNC contact was not a private meeting but brief congratulations for his speech. Numerous media sources on the left and right have reported on this already.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, we know that Trump is claiming it. It's certainly not true. The President simply doesn't have that power.

Obama was not directing an investigation into Trump...all by himself. This stuff is lead by non-political civil servants. If a wiretap was issued, it could only have been with the approval of a court, such as the FISA court, which would suggest that investigators had probable cause. The President cannot simply order a wiretap. And if that is true, then it suggests that there is actual evidence of wrongdoing by Trump, which could be very bad for him. So he should watch his wild claims.

Of course, the most obvious explanation, since this was a Tweet, is that he was just lying like usual, and there's nothing to it.

Those early morning Tweets show us not only what Trump's thinking but who he's watching on TV at the moment.

And Obama has just issued a response.

From spokesman Kevin Lewis:

“Neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."