Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

YahuShuan

Not really. I don't mind sharing this country with people who have different beliefs and views than me. I wouldn't want to live in some isolated echo chamber full of people who only agree with me...that just sounds dull and unstimulating. I tend to thrive on diversity.

Well I mind.

It wouldnt be all that great for me, since many of my family members and a few of my friends happen to be Christian. I would probably miss them.

Say good bye to them, "that which restrains" is about to be pulled...."Give me liberty or give me death!" Either way we'll be staying out of the way of Yah's Wrath We Pray, with humility and sadness (for you)

Living in an area full of Christians has never stopped me from having fun. They have no say or authority over how I choose to live my own life, just as I have no authority to infringe on their freedom to believe and live as THEY choose.

But you have infringed on them, because the way you live your life is abomination to them if you are denying the One they believe in, and they truly believed. They then are not following the way they should be "in Spirit and in Truth". Or they are and have been forgiving you over and over without your asking...but they would have been much more on your fanny if they were true, or they could not hang with you for long. For if we do not warn the people of their wrongs then their blood is required of US.

YahuShuan

I'm aware of that...but that still doesn't change the fact that legally speaking this country was never founded as a tyranny of the majority when it comes to religious belief. It still now garuntees equal rights and protection under the law to all citizens regardless of race, gender OR religious beliefs.

Not for long. There are two "beliefs" that rule this world, one false, and one true. The true one will be overcome. The false one will rise. Until the Master of the True who has risen comes with His Armies to take back what is His.

Enjoy what you enjoy now, it ain't gonna last. It has already failed, where have you been? All the governments are failing, and will continue to fail, until One Government arises to Rule from Yerushalayim in Yisrael. NOTHING will stop it for more than 3.5 years...while you get chipped.

Then a New Government will STOMP on that one, about 3.5 years after you guys all get turned on by the one you will fall in love with that we warned you about. Then they will call upon His Name once again and come to their senses... Then, PIOWE, and "we" will be liberated forever!

Pythia

If you want to live in an isolated place with only Christians, that is your right. I just don't agree with imposing your beliefs on people in this country, because thats not what it stands for.

I really don't care if you want to sit there and judge my own family because they love me...thats pretty baffling to me anyhow.

YahuShuan

If you want to live in an isolated place with only Christians, that is your right. I just don't agree with imposing your beliefs on people in this country, because thats not what it stands for.

I really don't care if you want to sit there and judge my own family because they love me...thats pretty baffling to me anyhow.

It's not my call dearheart, I'm just sharing that data, so I don't have your blood on my hands.

YahuShuan

Oh, I have no "religion" but to keep myself un-stained and set-apart from the world. I'm not a "Christian". I follow the Messiah of Yah...Yahu'Shua. Not a "christos".

Pythia

Okay, believe what you wish, and you don't have to worry about blood on your hands. Its not as if you aren't about the thousandth person who has tried to convert me, all I can do is agree to disagree when it comes to your beliefs, however you wish to label them.

YahuShuan

Okay, believe what you wish, and you don't have to worry about blood on your hands. Its not as if you aren't about the thousandth person who has tried to convert me, all I can do is agree to disagree when it comes to your beliefs, however you wish to label them.

I will...and you have been seeded. Remember that when the time comes.

Quincy

labels are pointless i agree. what would u say pythia gives people like yahushaun the preconception to think they have the right to try to convert you? just what ur opinion is to why people cant mind their own business.

YahuShuan

"all I can do is agree to disagree when it comes to your beliefs, however you wish to label them"

On that I agree:) "Goodday" --Fez

Daniel50

Men detained for gay kiss
Italian police have detained two gay men for kissing outside the Colosseum and accused them of "lewd conduct", sparking howls of protest from rights groups and calls for an apology from a government minister.

The incident took place late on Thursday, when the men, aged 27 and 28, were taken to a police station for several hours before being released, according to gay rights group
http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/425822/1257130

Mim...

I'm still yet to see any evidence of why homosexuality is meant to be immoral. It doesn't harm "family values" any more than a man or woman who chooses not to marry and/or procreate. Repressing homosexual tendencies and trying to live a heterosexual life with a spouse and children is going to be detrimental to family values.

lovemeorhateme

I'm still yet to see any evidence of why homosexuality is meant to be immoral. It doesn't harm "family values" any more than a man or woman who chooses not to marry and/or procreate. Repressing homosexual tendencies and trying to live a heterosexual life with a spouse and children is going to be detrimental to family values.

Erm.. the parts don't fit. The parts weren't even designed to fit. Like a magnet, opposites attract. It's so clear you have to be willfully ignorant not to see that.

:dunce:

lovemeorhateme

Men detained for gay kiss
Italian police have detained two gay men for kissing outside the Colosseum and accused them of "lewd conduct", sparking howls of protest from rights groups and calls for an apology from a government minister.

The incident took place late on Thursday, when the men, aged 27 and 28, were taken to a police station for several hours before being released, according to gay rights group
http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/425822/1257130

And so they should. I don't like to see any two people playing a game of tonsil-tennis in the street thank you.

Ewww.