LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

Stuu

he seems to have an emotional attachment to the idea that this (the Chinese Virus) is going to be the end of the world
And you wouldn't say you have an emotional attachment to calling SARS-CoV-2 (or the COVID-19 virus) the Chinese virus?

Did you call SARS-CoV-1 the Chinese virus? Did you call MERS-CoV the Saudi virus? Was HIV-1 the Cameroonian virus?

Of course not. It's only the moronic populist rhetoric of Mr. Trump that encourages you to name the virus Chinese in 2020.

Why not call it the bat virus? That's one fewer syllable for you to cope with.

And doing that would play a part in reducing racism against Asian people.

Of course some idiots would take it as a cue to attack bats.

Stuart

Stuu

The gay plague
Well it's refreshing to learn that your bigotry is flexible to the demands of the day. But of course that was a misnomer as well.

And you forgot Lyme disease and all the attendant racism that those poor poor people from Connecticut have to endure.
I wasn't aware of the origins of Lyme disease. Thanks for the pointer.

Stuart

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Did you call SARS-CoV-1 the Chinese virus? Did you call MERS-CoV the Saudi virus? Was HIV-1 the Cameroonian virus?

Of course not. It's only the moronic populist rhetoric of Mr. Trump that encourages you to name the virus Chinese in 2020.

I'm not one to defend Trump for his inanities. In fact, I am one to criticize him. But to be fair, I think there are important geopolitical reasons for calling this coronavirus by it's geographical point of origin that didn't exist previously with other viruses that have come out of China. Of course, the media has not picked up on these reasons, and merely attempts to use this issue to lambaste Trump. In this case, I think the criticism is unwarranted and here's why. The government of China has used propaganda to try to cover up, shift blame and evade responsibility for the outbreak of this virus. Some in Chinese government have accused the US of creating this virus and releasing it in Wuhan. These claims have even been echoed in Chinese state media (government controlled).

President Trump is not the only one to point the finger of responsibility at the Chinese Communist Party for this pandemic. I offer you these links to some informed, intelligent news analysis for similar commentary.

1) This link is to a take on the subject by Indian news service called "WION" (which stands for "The World is One News"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDWbKSgKy4A

2) Also from WION: "Wuhan Coronavirus: China Tries to Whitewash the Facts" -- China blames Italy for the coronavirus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnvYNowC-kM

3) From China Unsensored: "Coronavirus: How WHO Corruption Helped It Spread" -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwFTZawOc9k

Trump may be wrong about many things, but he is not wrong about everything. This is one of those things.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don'y get the basic idea. There's a super-cure to the coronavirus that the press and medical community are ignoring? Is that it? Why are they ignoring it?

the MSM would rather eat broken glass than admit that Trump was right

all the more so as the whole country is starting to realize that Biden is unelectable

Last edited:

eider

I don'y get the basic idea. There's a super-cure to the coronavirus that the press and medical community are ignoring? Is that it? Why are they ignoring it?

Possibly for the same reasons that the rest of the World is ignoring it. :rotfl:
:)

ok doser

And you wouldn't say you have an emotional attachment to calling SARS-CoV-2 (or the COVID-19 virus) the Chinese virus?

an emotional attachment?

is amusement an emotion?

very amusing to watch the irrational response of folks like you, for example :chuckle:

:think:

of course

that's the only possible reason :chuckle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eZtCq1aj2g

Why not call it the bat virus? That's one fewer syllable for you to cope with.

and it would mirror the uncontroversial example set by the Swine Flu

and now we come to the heart of Mr. Pidd's objection, the real reason he's so outraged, the demand to respect his virtue signalling:
And doing that would play a part in reducing racism against Asian people.

sorry Stuu - that's retarded

ok doser

Possibly for the same reasons that the rest of the World is ignoring it. :rotfl:
:)

as it happens, they're not

some countries like Spain are actively using it as a therapeutic regimen with great success

and there are too many ongoing studies to count, in more countries than you could count

but you just keep safe in your little irrational obsessive bubble of Trump-hate and chuckle madly to yourself while the world passes you by :wave2:

when you're ready to leave your comfortable little cocoon, you might start here:

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/928094
https://www.newsweek.com/spain-stud...tiretrovirals-covid-19-health-workers-1497277
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04328272
https://www.healio.com/rheumatology...lication-to-address-covid-19-related-shortage

Gary K

Banned
as it happens, they're not

some countries like Spain are actively using it as a therapeutic regimen with great success

and there are too many ongoing studies to count, in more countries than you could count

but you just keep safe in your little irrational obsessive bubble of Trump-hate and chuckle madly to yourself while the world passes you by :wave2:

when you're ready to leave your comfortable little cocoon, you might start here:

https://www.newsweek.com/spain-study...orkers-1497277
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04328272
https://www.healio.com/rheumatology/...lated-shortage

Here's a little more ammunition for you. It shows the corruption and hypocrisy of the beloved Dr. Fauci. He has been exposed as fraud and completely corrupt. Did you know he is a part of Bill Gate's foundation who owns the patent rights to the coronavirus vaccine? So when he advocates a vaccine he has an inherent conflict of interest as he had made millions off of his association with Gates. There's way too much in this article for me to cover in a short blurb so I'll just introduce the author: William Engdahl, a best-selling author who has written 8 books on current events and the deep state. He's a security risk consultant by trade, and a well-known one.

I am giving only short intro as the article gets deeply in Fauci's career path and his involvement in medical scams and the production of bioweapons.

Dramatic political and social decisions are being made across the United States and around the world on what emergency quarantine measures and other steps must be taken. In many cases the radical and severe measures, such as shutting down the world economy, are being justified by COVID-19 case projections of morbidity into the future. If there is one person who is the face of the current strategy of dealing with the coronavirus in Washington it is the Director of the US National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) of the NIH, Dr. Tony Fauci. What major media conveniently leave out in discussing Fauci’s role is his highly controversial and conflicted history since he first joined NIAID in 1984 during the beginnings of the AIDS panic. His role then sheds valuable light on his remarkable and highly controversial actions today.

Tony Fauci, a leading member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, is being promoted by major US media such as CNN, MSNBC or the New York Times as the great expert on all related to the Covid19 outbreak. He had dismissed the President’s efforts to promote a known malaria medication as treatment for severe corona patients as “anecdotal,” even though seven years before he backed the same drug. He has publicly taken projections from an institute created in Washington State by the Gates Foundation, the same foundation that virtually owns the WHO and owns major stakes in the leading vaccine makers, to claim that up to 200,000 Americans could die from COVID19. Fauci stated that COVID19 is “probably about 10 times more lethal than the seasonal flu,” which would mean 300-600,000 coronavirus deaths this year, at the same time in a respected medical journal he compared Covid-19 as similar to seasonal flu in morbidity. When questioned how long the shutdown of much of the US economy must last, Fauci replied only when there is zero new covid19 positive tested cases, something impossible given the defective testing. He has also backed direct human tests of novel vaccines with no prior animal tests, including with radical non-tested mRNA gene-edited vaccines.

Fauci has more influence over US national policy on the unprecedented Covid-19 pandemic than anyone, including the President. Much of media treats him with awe as an unimpeachable scientist, one of the world’s finest. A closer look at Anthony Fauci’s career gives a starkly different picture, a very alarming one in fact.

Edit: Oh, Oh, senior moment. Here's the link to the Fauci story.

http://www.williamengdahl.com/englishNEO15Apr2020.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Lon

Anyone remember the story of the preacher who was arrested for saying zinc is the cure for the coronavirus because of the falsity of his claim? This doctor's statements are verification for the preacher's claim.

I don't remember that arrest story, but the reason Zicam and Zinkies are given for colds, is because zinc binds to the tendrils of viruses and causes them to become brittle. They cannot reproduce so zinc products can guarantee that the cold (virus) will die off.

I'm yet hopeful that Chloroquine and zinc will produce the promised desired results. I have a friend that takes zinc regularly. He doesn't seem to be suffering any ill effects. I read my bottle of zinc and daily vitamins: there is no warning regarding the intake of zinc :think:

Lon

the MSM would rather eat broken glass than admit that Trump was right

all the more so as the whole country is starting to realize that Biden is unelectable

My mind is boggled that politics even need to be discussed in a virus thread :dizzy:

ok doser

My mind is boggled that politics even need to be discussed in a virus thread :dizzy:

it would be nice to see the country close ranks in a time of emergency, wouldn't it?

and we'd still be left with the attacks from foreign nationals like eider, artie and jgarden, whose inexplicable hatred of another country's leader drives them to attack him for imagined failures

meanwhile, the good news is that for a fourth day in a row, the "new cases" count has declined for the US, indicating that we have passed the peak of the curve - the same is true of Spain, Italy, France ....

the critical shortages of supplies that got so much attention appears to have been addressed effectively

and inevitably, the conversation about coming out of hiding has become a political one :(

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

this is what the left is about Lon - I get a scroll across the top of my Yahoo Account just now - Sign this petition to force Congress to impeach Brett Kavanaugh!

And there's a constant drumbeat of calls from the left to impeach Trump again, i kid you not

Lon

this is what the left is about Lon - I get a scroll across the top of my Yahoo Account just now - Sign this petition to force Congress to impeach Brett Kavanaugh!

And there's a constant drumbeat of calls from the left to impeach Trump again, i kid you not

:confused: Its madness, majoring on minors instead of dealing with a focal point. You'd think everyone would jump in, and instead of doing politics, post things they have seen that help educate about the disease.

Example: I've collected a bit on this:
Spoiler
Advise from a respiratory therapist:

CORONA Common Sense
Since they are calling on Respiratory therapist to help fight the Corona virus, and I am a retired one, too old to work in a hospital setting. I'm gonna share some common sense wisdom with those that have the virus and trying to stay home. If my advice is followed as given you will improve your chances of not ending up in the hospital on a ventilator. This applies to the otherwise generally healthy population, so use discretion. 1. Only high temperatures kill a virus, so let your fever run high. Tylenol, Advil. Motrin, Ibuprofen etc. will bring your fever down allowing the virus to live longer. They are saying that ibuprophen, advil etc will actually exacerbate the virus. Use common sense and don't let fever go over 103 or 104 if you got the guts. If it gets higher than that take your tylenol, not ibuprophen or advil to keep it regulated. It helps to keep house warm and cover up with blankets so body does not have to work so hard to generate the heat. It usually takes about 3 days of this to break the fever. 2. The body is going to dehydrate with the elevated temperature so you must rehydrate yourself regulaly, whether you like it or not. Gatorade with real sugar, or pedialyte with real sugar for kids, works well. Why the sugar? Sugar will give your body back the energy it is using up to create the fever. The electrolytes and fluid you are losing will also be replenished by the Gatorade. If you don't do this and end up in the hospital they will start an IV and give you D5W (sugar water) and Normal Saline to replenish electrolytes. Gatorade is much cheaper, pain free, and comes in an assortment of flavors 3. You must keep your lungs moist. Best done by taking long steamy showers on a regular basis, if your wheezing or congested use a real minty toothpaste and brush your teeth while taking the steamy shower and deep breath through your mouth. This will provide some bronchial dialation and help loosen the phlegm. Force your self to cough into a wet wash cloth pressed firmly over your mouth and nose, which will cause greater pressure in your lungs forcing them to expand more and break loose more of the congestion. 4. Eat healthy and regularly. Gotta keep your strength up. 5. Once the fever breaks, start moving around to get the body back in shape and blood circulating. 6. Deep breath on a regular basis, even when it hurts. If you don't it becomes easy to develope pneumonia. Pursed lip breathing really helps. That's breathing in deep and slow then exhaling through tight lips as if your blowing out a candle, blow until you have completely emptied your lungs and you will be able to breath in an even deeper breath. This helps keep lungs expanded as well as increase your oxygen level. 7. Remember that every medication you take is merely relieving the symptoms, not making you well. 8. If your still dying go to ER.
I've been doing these things for myself and my family for over 40 years and kept them out of the hospital, all are healthy and still living today.
Thank you all for sharing. We gotta help one another.

Spoiler
John Hopkins Hospitals:

* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.

* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.

* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam).

By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.

* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.

* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.

* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.

* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.

* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.

* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only
-between 3 hours (fabric and porous),
-4 hours (copper and wood)
-24 hours (cardboard),
- 42 hours (metal) and
-72 hours (plastic).

But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.

* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars.

They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.

* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.

* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.

* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.

* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.

* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.

* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.

* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.

* You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much washing them, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.

* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.

-JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL

A game of 'Let's argue about Trump' doesn't make sense :confused:

Gary K

Banned
I don't remember that arrest story, but the reason Zicam and Zinkies are given for colds, is because zinc binds to the tendrils of viruses and causes them to become brittle. They cannot reproduce so zinc products can guarantee that the cold (virus) will die off.

I'm yet hopeful that Chloroquine and zinc will produce the promised desired results. I have a friend that takes zinc regularly. He doesn't seem to be suffering any ill effects. I read my bottle of zinc and daily vitamins: there is no warning regarding the intake of zinc :think:

There are some limits to zinc intake but you have to take a lot of it for an extended time to run into them. I take it on a regular basis at supplement levels but if I get sick I take pretty large doses until I'm well again. It's actually that way with a lot of supplements. Take iodine for example. The medical establishment tells us that if a person takes more than 220 mcg a day that the toxicity from that large a dosage is going to be extremely damaging.

Well, in a study done in Japan, because the Japanese have very low rates of heart disease, and iodine is very beneficial in preventing heart disease and the Japanese intake of iodine is very high because they eat a lot of seaweeds like kelp they found that the average Japanese has an intake of between 1 and 3 milligrams. A mcg is a millionth of a gram. A mg is a thousandth of a gram.

In other words the daily intake was between 454 to 1363 times that of the USDA mdr for iodine. The result of the Japanese intake of iodine is a very low incidence of heart disease compared to that in the US. The one side effect they suspect, but have not proven, is goiters. And who knows what level of iodine intake between the multiples of 450 and 1363 the chance of a goiter comes into play. Nobody knows, but I would think a goiter would be a small price to pay to not have a heart attack or stroke. The trade off to me is all on side of increasing a person's iodine intake.

I got into looking at this because I hate the metallic taste of table salt, and use sea salt exclusively in all my cooking. It has no iodine it it whatsoever. So I was looking at how much to increase my iodine intake as my wife and I eat very little processed food containing table salt. So, when I found this information I started out taking a kelp supplement that has 367 mcg per capsule and kept on increasing the dosage until it lowered by blood pressure enough I no longer take any blood pressure medicines at all. I have zero side effects from this, and I've been doing this for 4 years now. And I am taking approximately 1.2 mg of iodine a day to get that therapeutic effect. The US medical establishment tells me I should be deathly ill taking this much iodine over this length of time, but that is exactly the opposite of my experience.

Reactions: Lon

Gary K

Banned

I guess I have to ask why. The political left has proven time and time again to what lengths they will go in their attempts to destroy Trump politically. With the coronavirus they are proving that they will kill people to get rid of Trump. That's how sick the left is.