Here's why Trump wants us all to go back to work

Arthur Brain

It seems England is known for it's terrible dental work. Just look at the teeth of many of their politicians and sports stars. I mean, even Andy Murray, a multi-millionaire, went around for years with terrible dental work. So does Nigel Farage and others in the political field, and if you look at old portraits of Englishmen most of them had bad teeth.

Oh, absolutely. It's appalling. Everyone in the UK looks like their teeth have mutated or something. Still, aren't you one of the guys who takes umbrage when it comes to the millions of jokes about your presidents hair and the like? I would have thought you'd be above such shenanigans in regards to physical attributes...

Arthur Brain

Yes, it could, you consistently poor thinker.

There's probably any number of ways a face-touching ban could be enforced: manacles, straight-jackets, amputation, execution....

Yes, because that could realistically be enforced upon hundreds of millions of people. The bat crazy continues...

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Now that they've been shown up, they resort to pretending like they were just trolling all along.

Sad to say, but Arthur Brain is (I take it) actually not trolling. He's dead serious when he claims that it's impossible to physically restrain people in such a way that incapacitates them from touching their hand to their face. For your sake, though, I hope that you are trolling, here--that you do not really agree with Arthur Brain's unmitigated stupidity on this point.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Sad to say, but Arthur Brain is (I take it) actually not trolling. He's dead serious when he claims that it's impossible to physically restrain people in such a way that incapacitates them from touching their hand to their face..

I was talking about you and ffreeloader, but of course you knew that already.

Arthur Brain

Sad to say, but Arthur Brain is (I take it) actually not trolling. He's dead serious when he claims that it's impossible to physically restrain people in such a way that incapacitates them from touching their hand to their face. For your sake, though, I hope that you are trolling, here--that you do not really agree with Arthur Brain's unmitigated stupidity on this point.

I'm serious in the way that common sense dictates. That you're not familiar with that is not my problem. You are bat crazy and that's being polite. Go watch some conspiracy videos about soap being the scourge of the environment or something...

:freak:

7djengo7

Yes, because that could realistically be enforced upon hundreds of millions of people. The bat crazy continues...

So, you think that physically incapacitating people from touching their hands to their faces would not be a way to enforce a face-touching ban?

7djengo7

Where'd you get your indefinite, "hundreds of millions of people" figure? How many "hundreds of millions of people" are you talking about?

Please try to say what (if anything) you mean by "realistically", here, and then tell me the maximum number (to the nearest ten) of persons you think it "could be realistically enforced upon", and why you think so.

7djengo7

No. Such measures could never be enforced and for obvious reasons. I'll leave you not to figure that out.

I'll leave you not to list your "obvious reasons", since, as you and I both know, you have no reasons you could list, for the stupidities you're posting here.

7djengo7

No. Such measures could never be enforced and for obvious reasons.

Here, once again, you merely repeat your stupidity of claiming that it is impossible to physically incapacitate people from touching their hands to their faces.

7djengo7

I was talking about you and ffreeloader, but of course you knew that already.

Why do you think, as does Arthur Brain, that it is impossible to physically incapacitate people from being able to touch their hands to their faces? Just because you're also an idiot? Or, have you actually thought it through, and come up with a reason for thinking it, unlike Arthur Brain?

Arthur Brain

Where'd you get your indefinite, "hundreds of millions of people" figure? How many "hundreds of millions of people" are you talking about?

Please try to say what (if anything) you mean by "realistically", here, and then tell me the maximum number (to the nearest ten) of persons you think it "could be realistically enforced upon", and why you think so.

Uh, how many people do you think live in the West Djengo? A few hundred? Get a grip.

Arthur Brain

I'll leave you not to list your "obvious reasons", since, as you and I both know, you have no reasons you could list, for the stupidities you're posting here.

I'm leaving the stupid to the likes of you and Ffreeloader. The pair of you are simply flat out nuts. There isn't a ban, that's all in his (and apparently your) head. You can't stop involuntary bodily movements. You can't put the whole population in strait jackets to ensure that nobody subconsciously touches their face. If anything really needs to be explained further as to the why's then the lunacy gets worse. Advising people to reduce hand to face contact is sensible. It's not some form of insidious attempt at government thought control as per Ffreeloader's insane posit.