My ‘Sex Change’ Was a Myth. Why Trying to Change One’s Sex Will Always Fail.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My ‘Sex Change’ Was a Myth. Why Trying to Change One’s Sex Will Always Fail.--By Walt Heyer.

"Recently, during a radio show on which I appeared as a guest, a caller posed a question I frequently get asked: “Do the administration of cross-gender hormones and genital surgery change a boy into a girl or a girl into a boy?”
The answer is simple: biologically, not at all.

Underneath all the cosmetic procedures, vocal training, and hair growth or hair removal lies a physical reality. Biologically, the person has not changed from a man into a woman or vice versa."

You can read the rest of his article by following the link at the top of this post. Heyer has written many articles testifying that these surgeries only change the appearance of the person. They don't actually change the person's gender.

Gary K

Banned
I guesss, at least in some people's mind, imagination overrides reality. Kinda sad. All gender comes from the x and y chromosones. That is a long-established scientific fact. Imagination cannot override that simple fact. All it does is corrode a person's sense of reality. It puts them in never-never land.

MrDante

I guesss, at least in some people's mind, imagination overrides reality. Kinda sad. All gender comes from the x and y chromosones. That is a long-established scientific fact. Imagination cannot override that simple fact. All it does is corrode a person's sense of reality. It puts them in never-never land.

and where does gender identity come from?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
how he feels is how he feels but that does't diminish the hundreds of thousands who feel that their change was a success.

Indeed ... The only success that *matters* is that of the person who has the change.

Gary K

Banned
and where does gender identity come from?

Today's "gender identity" madness is just that, madness. Someone who doesn't understand the spiritual war that is going on around them will never understand this fact. These poor people are being manipulated into their peculiar form of mental illness. They are to be pitied, not hated, but their problems are not to be accepted as reality because it isn't reality.

MrDante

Indeed ... The only success that *matters* is that of the person who has the change.

Since Walt Heyer had two sex change operations both n his view must must have been failures, the first didn't make him a woman and the second didn't make him a man.

MrDante

ALL who put themselves through this 'type' of humiliation, are 'self-deluding' themselves.

The reality is that there was change and almost all who went through the change view it as a positive and as a success. Your denials or attacks on them don't change reality.

MrDante

Today's "gender identity" madness is just that, madness. Someone who doesn't understand the spiritual war that is going on around them will never understand this fact. These poor people are being manipulated into their peculiar form of mental illness. They are to be pitied, not hated, but their problems are not to be accepted as reality because it isn't reality.

gender identity exists and your denial of reality only makes your post ironic