Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

God's Truth

We don't have a temple. Animal sacrifice is part of what it means to be a Jew and obey or observe God's commandments. Unless I am mistaken we need a temple for that. At least for sacrifice that must be done at the temple. As for a temple, will there be animal sacrifice? I am not talking about a or the old law. I am not using the term or terminology old law. As for priests, are there Levitical Priests today? I am of Levi, and we Israel are a kingdom of priests.

It is called an old law because we have a new law now.

No Jew or otherwise can obey God according to the Torah.

Jesus is the sacrificed Lamb, the Temple, and our High Priest.

He circumcises our heart; he is our Sabbath Rest and all special days.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I disagree with you. I have my reasons.

popsthebuilder

I don't know why.
Because I was persuaded of GOD. And upon reading the Bible I found it to much more than verify and reiterate the faith I was given initially.

Why do you?

May you be blessed as well friend.

Though you may not understand my reasoning; I ask that you regard my children and not me. As in if you did make actual solomn prayer for my sake....please make such for the sake of my children instead; and all the children of this generation.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because I was persuaded of GOD. And upon reading the Bible I found it to much more than verify and reiterate the faith I was given initially.

Why do you?

Why do I what? I was commenting about you.

God's Truth

No. You are not Jesus. If you do not have the position of teacher, as a man, then I am not required to obey you. You may be a man and a teacher without a position, however.

You need to look up what I am saying and see if it is in the Bible and you are to believe the written Word of God.

Now Jesus says call no man 'Rabbi', but you still are going to do it.

Jesus says he is the Temple and the High Priest and the special days are about him, but you say NO YOU DO NOT AGREE.

You go against Jesus.

popsthebuilder

Why do I what? I was commenting about you.
Oh....you don't regard the entirety of the bible.....I forgot.... Why do you think that you shouldn't regard the entirety of the bible as divinely inspired?

I edited my previous post to you also.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No
false
no, false and wrong
Jesus is my High Priest, but He is not of the tribe of Levi
We are commanded to circumcise our hearts. You don't have the correct understanding of Sabbath Rest, or you are using it in a way that assumes observance of the Sabbath by rest or resting. I don't know what you mean by special days. You are not talking about Rosh Chodesh, the Sabbath (Shabbat), and the Holy Days of Torah (three annual feasts of Torah), and other feast or festival days as far as I can tell (yours is a wrong word I think, you said special).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You need to look up what I am saying and see if it is in the Bible and you are to believe the written Word of God.

Now Jesus says call no man 'Rabbi', but you still are going to do it.

Jesus says he is the Temple and the High Priest and the special days are about him, but you say NO YOU DO NOT AGREE.

You go against Jesus.

read my last post to you
also why are you saying that I am going to call my Rabbi Rabbi? Who knows if I will or not? I don't.

God's Truth

No

false

no, false and wrong
Jesus is my High Priest, but He is not of the tribe of Levi

We are commanded to circumcise our hearts. You don't have the correct understanding of Sabbath Rest, or you are using it in a way that assumes observance of the Sabbath by rest or resting. I don't know what you mean by special days. You are not talking about Rosh Chodesh, the Sabbath (Shabbat), and the Holy Days of Torah (three annual feasts of Torah), and other feast or festival days as far as I can tell (yours is a wrong word I think, you said special).

If you do not want to submit to Jesus Christ then don't.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Why do you?

May you be blessed as well friend.

Though you may not understand my reasoning; I ask that you regard my children and not me. As in if you did make actual solomn prayer for my sake....please make such for the sake of my children instead; and all the children of this generation.

peace

interesting post

since I am talking with you praying for those who ask for prayer for is okay
wanting to know if I hold anything against you is a war and fear based tactic but I know that truth and God's love unto repentance will win out in your life if you let it. do not base any decision on fear. if you need the truth ask for it and accept it. How much time do you have to work things out? Or, are you asking for it to be indefinite? I hold nothing against you or to you. I don't know what your reasons for fear are. If you have no fear, my apologies I misunderstand. You can't just say that you are Jewish.
Oh....you don't regard the entirety of the bible.....I forgot.... Why do you think that you shouldn't regard the entirety of the bible as divinely inspired?

I edited my previous post to you also.

I disagree with you, with what you are saying and asking. I have read the Bible. I don't know why you say in its entirety. It is as if you are taking away my ability to do so from myself in the future if I should choose that route though I am a Jew now. I don't know why you say divinely inspired. I don't know what you mean by that or if I want to know.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Then don't call anyone 'Rabbi'. You are the one who will not say you won't anymore.

that is because I do not make that rule for me
why make a rule that God doesn't have for me?
To place myself under what burden?
That is why I reject your words.
You have tried to teach me.
I don't know your gender.

God's Truth

that is because I do not make that rule for me
why make a rule that God doesn't have for me?
To place myself under what burden?
That is why I reject your words.
You have tried to teach me.
I don't know your gender.

Jesus says not to call anyone 'Rabbi' and it is because they are brothers.

Jesus says it and he also says that it is light, easy, and not burdensome.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says not to call anyone 'Rabbi' and it is because they are brothers.

Jesus says it and he also says that it is light, easy, and not burdensome.

it's one verse,

but hey now you know the verse you are talking about is talking about God's commandments like Jesus did.

popsthebuilder

interesting post

since I am talking with you praying for those who ask for prayer for is okay
wanting to know if I hold anything against you is a war and fear based tactic but I know that truth and God's love unto repentance will win out in your life if you let it. do not base any decision on fear. if you need the truth ask for it and accept it. How much time do you have to work things out? Or, are you asking for it to be indefinite? I hold nothing against you or to you. I don't know what your reasons for fear are. If you have no fear, my apologies I misunderstand. You can't just say that you are Jewish.

I disagree with you, with what you are saying and asking. I have read the Bible. I don't know why you say in its entirety. It is as if you are taking away my ability to do so from myself in the future if I should choose that route though I am a Jew now. I don't know why you say divinely inspired. I don't know what you mean by that or if I want to know.

1) I was not asking for your prayers, but responding to your own words which were along the lines of "may you be blessed" which I took as a sort of hope or wish. I made the distinction that this was not a prayer for me on your part, but the thought brought up actual prayer in my mind; hence my comment about children.

2) i am genuinely confused as to why you might think I am concerned about whether you hold some thing against me or not. I am not concerned about such really.

3)we agree about love bringing repentance.....

4)how much time do I have to work what out? My salvation? I would say that it need be worked out daily and actively, through belief in the direction and will of GOD as it pertains to my life. I would too say that saying and doing are two different things at times still. If I search very deeply I can find some level of doubt that seems to hold me back from letting go of all things but GOD. this doubt doesn't seem directed towards GOD; (for I have witnessed very great things by HIS working)but self. i do not believe in myself so much so in particular areas that it keeps me from wholly repenting of every knowing sin; every sin I am convicted of in my mind. It is a wholly unfounded doubt though and illogic at it's core. You are right though about not being able to merely claim to be faithful to GOD.

I don't doubt you have read the Bible friend. I did not mean to put that in your head. The entire bible is for the profit of man; and by profit I do not mean money or greed. Every word in the bible is in it for a multitude of reasons. Very much of the bible is composed of double and triple entendres and all of it holds manifold truth.

I only meant that men wrote the bible by the inspiration and direction of GOD, to different degrees perhaps.

peace