Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
New Age Deception in the Church (Warren B Smith)

From Video : I think this week I am just posting sermons/messages that I find informative. Let me know if you have any suggestions for ones to share the rest of the week...

Full Sermon

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Biblical Flat Earth = Controlled Opposition...???
Biblical Flat Earth = Controlled Opposition...???Let's unpack that a bit, shall we?

12 minutes

musterion

PJ, you're sliding back into the territory where the globe model is presented as deliberate deception, sin or evil, which could make it a salvational issue. You said you didn't believe there were FEs who go there, but some of these videos imply it.

So which is it?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, you're sliding back into the territory where the globe model is presented as deliberate deception, sin or evil, which could make it a salvational issue. You said you didn't believe there were FEs who go there, but some of these videos imply it.

So which is it?
Well, I believe that it's part of many deceptions in the world. But nowhere does anybody say that one goes to hell for believing we're on a globe AND nobody says you should or must believe in flat earth to be saved. Do they, I'll remove it? Otherwise I simply don't see the salvation connection that you seem to.

2 Corinthians 2:11 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
20 miles high - Flat
The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of altitude. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and other government “space agencies” show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos.

4 minutes

musterion

Well, I believe that it's part of many deceptions in the world. But nowhere does anybody say that one goes to hell for believing we're on a globe AND nobody says you should or must believe in flat earth to be saved. Do they, I'll remove it? Otherwise I simply don't see the salvation connection that you seem to.

Don't take my word for it.

img_4655.jpg

img_8958-1.jpeg

https://flatearthscienceandbible.com/category/globe-deception/

https://www.google.com/search?q=globe+theory+new+age+deception&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

2 Corinthians 2:11 KJV - Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Do YOU believe the globe model one of those devices?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes I do but I don't believe that anyone who believes in a globe is of satan. Those memes don't say that either and neither do the ones I use. Without checking your links I can tell you in advance that I don't accept many flat earth websites, organizations or "spokesmen". I have my own beliefs and the videos and memes and my own words show them. It's nobody's fault that we believe in the globe model, it's only satan and those that actually KNOW the whole truth of what has been discovered, and that's very few people throughout history.

I could go into much detail but I'm not sure that's what you're looking for. In the last days of his life Galileo said the earth is not moving and the cosmos is geocentric. There is a spectacular movie/documentary called "The Principle" and they don't say a word about flat earth. It's purely scientific from 2014. I have posted a link to watch it free but otherwise it must downloaded, bought or rented or borrowed to watch it.

If you get a chance you won't be disappointed and you can easily see that the modern day geocentric scientists are being truthful and honest and Krauss and Machio KooKoo sound like lying media and bad used car salesmen, with cliches and soundbytes that most people eat up "because they're so smart and funny". I'm surprised they didn't have Neil DeGrasse and Bill Nye. If the earth is not flat I believe it's geocentric at least. We are the focus, we are the center of the cosmos and we are special, not specks in an endless multi-verse.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thank you for laying out clearly what you believe.
Well, I wouldn't say I laid it all out but I'll try to answer any question about FE or the deception/conspiracy etc. that I believe is within the realm of possibility.

In my opinion the memes and true flat earthers blame satan and anybody that might know the whole truth, which I think is very FEW people today or in history. Galileo and Newton didn't know and neither did Copernicus or Einstein. Stephen Hawking didn't know and nobody really knows, just educated guesses.

Only someone or people who have been high enough to see and that's very few Masons :chuckle:

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Flat Earth Sunset at 22 Miles High ✅

From Video Description : Please research Flat Earth:1. Horizon always rises to eye level
2. Water always finds its level
3. Gyroscope’s always remain level throughout worldwide
aeroplane flight travel
4. Polaris never moves from its position despite earths
travel through space
5. No measurable curvature
6. Terminator line on the moon during daytime often
does not coincide with suns directional light
7. Gravity is simply buoyancy & density
8. No photographic evidence of satalites
9 . Questionable flight paths in southern hemisphere
10. Antarctic treaty forbids freedom of movement in Antarctic
11. Van Allen radiation belt makes space travel impossible
12. Water bubbles on ISS film footage
13. The Fake moon landing
14. The Sun & globe earth model contradictions

4 minutes

Gary K

Banned
Patrick,

Out of curiosity, do you believe the sun, moon, and the rest of the planets in our solar system are also flat? If not, why not?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Patrick,

Out of curiosity, do you believe the sun, moon, and the rest of the planets in our solar system are also flat? If not, why not?
No not necessarily, they appear to be spheres it seems. But every image you see is CGI, you can't go by the pictures nasa shows us. Read about the luminaries in Enoch perhaps. I have not read them or very much at all from Enoch but the moon is not what everyone thinks either. Some say it is transparent at times and stars can be seen through the moon. After all, Christ already sees us seated in heavenly places.

Ephesians 2:6-7 KJV -
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
SHOCKING!!! High altitude balloon shows Flat Earth

From Video : You might want to pause the video a few times as you watch. The horizon is always flat. Some people think there is a curve, but it's only because the motion of the camera and the motion of the balloon.

8 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Quantum Quagmires & Zetetic Mystics: The Dark Side of Flat Earth Spirituality...[/h]

New Release From Yesterday :
If this does not at least come close to explaining my rapidly growing sense of exasperation and disillusionment with the "Flat Earth Community", (and my so-called "negativity/divisiveness" as of late), then I don't know what possibly will...

1 Hour - Better Than a Movie -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Job 9:1-13 KJV -

Then Job answered and said,

2 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?

3 If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.

4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?

5 Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.

6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

7 Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.

8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.

9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

10 Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.

11 Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.

12 Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?

13 If God will not withdraw his anger, the proud helpers do stoop under him.

Status
Not open for further replies.