TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST SINNER OF THEM ALL?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I find it rather interesting that some TOL posters keep creating threads about how AWFUL Trump is. They focus on his married life, his past "supposed indiscretions," and, well, you get the picture. If you listen to them, Trump MUST be the GREATEST sinner of the 20th and 21st Centuries? Even though, if we're gonna go down that path, Bill Clinton was KNOWN for his "affairs," assaults, and he was even accused of rape. Other Presidents also were known to have "affairs" while in office, however, for some strange reason, Trump is the ONLY President the far-left is interested in?

And, we all know the reason why. It ALL goes back to Hillary's loss of the election. The Dems just cannot/will not get over Hillary's loss of the Presidency. So, as a result, they continue to; obstruct, make false accusations, and name call. They watch Trump's every word and move, hoping to find something SCANDALOUS to pin on him. They've all become, reporters for "The National Enquirer" as of Trump's first day in office. Ultimately, if they find enough information (True or false) they hope to remove him from office. The problem is, they'd still have Pence to deal with and what to do with him?

They'd most likely start by accusing him of being "overly religious" and therefore, a danger to our nation? Then, they'd scrutinize his 'personal life' to see if he EVER stole a candy bar from a local grocery store when he was growing up? If they can't get "the goods on him" they'd most likely resort to, making things up, they're very good at that.

glorydaz

I wonder if the Dems can see ANY wrong in themselves? Perhaps they can only see shortcomings on the right?

I know lots of libs, and they think they are above reproach. In fact, they get to lecturing about listening to people and giving them the benefit of the doubt and, in the next breath, they go after Trump like demons from hell. I'm talking people I know really well, and have for years. Scary....is what it is.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know lots of libs, and they think they are above reproach. In fact, they get to lecturing about listening to people and giving them the benefit of the doubt and, in the next breath, they go after Trump like demons from hell. I'm talking people I know really well, and have for years. Scary....is what it is.

You're right. These "people" seem to be under a "Grand Delusion" and some kind of demonic spell or something?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What's going on in our nation today has got to be the work of Satan. Half of the country is filled to the brim with hatred for our President. It all seems so "unnatural." You really cannot reason with these people in any logical/reasonable way. Trump has done NOTHING to them, personally, yet. they hate him with a passion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The family member that I mentioned above, is a College Graduate, very intelligent and a very nice person. However, if you mention Trump's name, they get "antsy" and rather annoyed. They're not even Political, otherwise. It's just a strange reaction.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I didn't especially care about Obama, however, I didn't hate the guy. While Obama was in office, I never came across anyone who hated him. I mean, they weren't crazy about his Presidency, but, I never saw the kind of Hate being aimed at Trump, being aimed at Obama?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I remember "Maxine Waters" wanting to "Impeach Trump" the day before he entered office. That's totally insane in my book. He hadn't done ANYTHING, yet. That's like seeing a stranger on the street and calling the Police, because, you think they might rob a Bank, some day?