James 1:1 refutes MAD

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So you deny these individuals learned the truth from Jesus?

It doesn't use the word Christ. It uses the phrase "spirit of the Lord" generally, or the holy spirit of GOD, or Angel of the Lord....

Why are you acting as if the OT doesn't point to Christ, or even the Spirit of GOD?

Perhaps you should study up on the oil for the lamp; the anointing oil....and what they reference within context.

peace
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Perhaps you should read my question more carefully, because I never said that the OT doesn't point to Christ.

Pops:

Jesus != Spirit of God, Holy Spirit, Spirit of the LORD

Where in the Old Testament does it say that Jesus, AKA Christ, AKA God the Son, AKA the Son of God, lives in the believer? (Hint: it doesn't)

Book(s), Chapter(s), Verse(s).

john w

Hall of Fame
Quit derailing TARD!

You are on the wrong site. Didn't you mean to post the above here?:

TeenAcover.jpg

Your bad. K? I'm stoked...LOL!!! TTYL

Zeke

John 14:17,20=Colossians 1:27, 1Cor 3:16, Luke 17:21, Acts 17:24, etc... Paul didn't introduce that concept of Christ in man, even the logos being written about speaking through Jesus was among and slain/asleep in man since the foundation of the creation story Rev 13:8, that was a parable like all the OT was outward symbols of inward truth Gal 4:24, of the living temple most here are still blind and fooled by the veil of historic symbolism. Reading John 2:16-17 as being a temple of His Father WHO IS SPIRIT without comparing that with its spiritual counterpart that has Jesus stating he is in the Father and he is in him John 14:11, Acts 17:24 should be enough to show you the temple of the letter is a metaphoric portrayal along with other spiritually unveilings of who is the living temple being written about in these stories clearly referred to as a portrayal of the body of Christ that would be the body he is in "being you", is on that path/way from flesh to spirit played out in duplicity through dead symbols vs living substance ya try mixing together, leaving you stuck in between 2Cor 3:6, still pushing the Jew gentile history when its outward observations that lie to you Romans 2:28-29, Luke 17:20, wake up from your dogmatic coma and get some sunlight Eph 5:13, so you tree of life can grow Psalms 1:2-3, Proverbs 15:4, Romans 7:22, showing Paul was teaching none other than what Moses and the prophets said should come in revelation through spiritual light what was hid in symbolic dead letter stories John 1:17.

popsthebuilder

Perhaps you should read my question more carefully, because I never said that the OT doesn't point to Christ.

Pops:

Where in the Old Testament does it say that Jesus, AKA Christ, AKA God the Son, AKA the Son of God, lives in the believer? (Hint: it doesn't)

I already told you to check on the oil for the lamp and anointing.

I can't do your work for you; you won't hear it if I do.

All through the Holy Spirit works within and outside of believers.

It is a symblance of the truth so you expecting it to say word for word that Christ is within the believer is asking a little much.

Did GOD not breath HIS Spirit into man giving it life?

Do you really want to be spoon fed?

Comon man

popsthebuilder

Pops:

The whole Bible.

Proverbs 3 for example

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. James 1:1

And that target audience would have been believing Jews from the twelve tribes seeing the unbelieving Jews from the twelve tribes would not have got past the name - LORD JESUS CHRIST!!

Believing Jews from the twelve tribes vs. unbelieving Jews from the twelve tribes.
Jews from the 12 tribes, not Gentiles from the 12 tribes.
It was not the BOC James was addressing.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of the earliest books of the so-called new testament part of the Bible.

But that really does not matter. James' doctrine is clearly in line with prophecy and conflicts with the mystery doctrine contained in Paul's epistles. This has been clear for centuries, but instead of believing it... people try to "make" it compatible with all kinds of hand waving and silliness.
Yeppers.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you completely unaware of both of these?

Rom 16:25-26 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, (16:26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

This mystery was kept secret since the world began, BUT NOW is made manifest.

James knows nothing about this mystery and is writing purely from the perspective of the doctrines that were given to Israel through the fathers and the prophets.

The same goes for Peter:

Acts 3:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

James knows nothing of a salvation by grace through faith without works, like Paul speaks about.
Right.
They knew nothing of Gentiles flocking to the LORD due to the FALL of Israel, as prophesy was about Gentiles coming due to the RISE of Israel.
That (due to the FALL of Israel) was a mystery kept secret until revealed to Paul.
Nowhere in prophesy do you find Gentiles flocking to the LORD due to Israel's fall.

Right Divider

Body part
Right.
They knew nothing of Gentiles flocking to the LORD due to the FALL of Israel, as prophesy was about Gentiles coming due to the RISE of Israel.
That (due to the FALL of Israel) was a mystery kept secret until revealed to Paul.
Nowhere in prophesy do you find Gentiles flocking to the LORD due to Israel's fall.
Indeed, Paul also refers to that aspect of the mystery here:

Rom 11:25 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Epoisses

So? That still excludes gentiles and unbelieving Israelites.

That doesn't mean that Christians can't read the book of James! Or Jews can't read the epistles of Paul.

This is how ridiculous your separation doctrine is. You can't defend it anyway as I rip it to shreds over and over and over.

Epoisses

8 years salary, for a depreciable asset?

Ellie Mae you: Imafixinta buy me a brand new setta wheels!!!

The great TOL legend, saint John W the stock trader: I am buying the company, that makes those wheels.

Contrasts.

Does Walmart have a good car insurance plan? You probably get a discount, on those dice you will be hanging from your windshield mirror?

You're the guy who runs out for coffee and gets to wish he could buy another company.

Who cares about you anyway...you're an unbelieving nobody under the condemnation of sin.

Right Divider

Body part
That doesn't mean that Christians can't read the book of James! Or Jews can't read the epistles of Paul.
Who said that they can't? MAD does NOT say any such thing.

There is plenty to be learned from parts of the Bible that are not directly written to us.

This is how ridiculous your separation doctrine is. You can't defend it anyway as I rip it to shreds over and over and over.
You're dumber than a box of rocks.

Epoisses

Who said that they can't? MAD does NOT say any such thing.

There is plenty to be learned from parts of the Bible that are not directly written to us.

You're dumber than a box of rocks.

The entire book of Revelation is written to the church not Israel!

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Rev. 22:16