The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part
Did Jesus not teach that he is the bread of life?
Yep

Did Jesus not teach food is not unclean?
Double negative, not sure what you mean.

How about no eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot?
What about it?

How about no stoning to death for adultery?
Jesus keep the law. There were NO WITNESSES. See the LAW.

(Deut 17:6 [KJV])
At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death;[but] at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

John 8:10-11 (KJV)
(8:10) When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? (8:11) She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

You can't say Jesus didn't teach the new when he did.
What did He teach that was new?

Right Divider

Body part
What makes the trinity doctrine the most obviously false is to say the Father is not Spirit but has a Spirit and that is it different from Him; and, that the Father and Son are two DIFFERENT and separate persons with the same Spirit whom you say is also not the Father or the Son!

The trinity doctrine is a mess; and as soon as it comes to the realization that it cannot defend its self, it says that it is not understandable .

But it isn't understandable because it is a mess and can't be defended.
Baloney! Another LIE.... another STRAW-MAN.... from the great LIAR GT.

glorydaz

so you are saying that the temporal is added and not co-eternal.....good for you.
Don't get too excited. I'm sure it isn't what you're thinking.

The temporal body of flesh (HUMANITY) was added to the Deity. When the Word became flesh, He did not cease being God the Word.

God's UNtruth is the only one I know of that claims Jesus had a body from the beginning when He was God and was with God.

popsthebuilder

Don't get too excited. I'm sure it isn't what you're thinking.

The temporal body of flesh (HUMANITY) was added to the Deity. When the Word became flesh, He did not cease being God the Word.

God's UNtruth is the only one I know of that claims Jesus had a body from the beginning when He was God and was with God.
That doesn't sound quite right actually.

How do you add anything whatsoever to GOD?

The Holy Spirit entered and dwelled within the temporal holy Temple. Both wholly of GOD. But one is temporal and physical and is a vessel for the other which is eternal, Spirit without change, just as the Christ Jesus was without change in spirit but was physically the Temple and indeed did suffer much affliction physically and of course change, such as growth.

But then too, scripture tells us that His spirit grew and waxed strong, also showing change....what do you make of that? Do you simply consider Him to have only received the Holy Spirit after baptism or....?

Just curious....I'm still pleased that we seem to be making some progress.....thank you....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I can't, but everything is possible with God.

He added humanity to His Deity when He became flesh and dwelt among us.
I get what you are saying, but to me humanity is wholly encompassed by GOD, and GOD created all including humanity.

Is there scripture saying humanity was added to GOD?

thanks

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I get what you are saying, but to me humanity is wholly encompassed by GOD, and he created all including humanity.

Is there scripture saying humanity was added to GOD?

thanks
It has been posted MANY, MANY times....

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Just as plain as the nose on your face...

popsthebuilder

(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

No.

It does not say or insinuate that anything was added to the Word of GOD to make it flesh in that/ those verses

popsthebuilder

Sorry...no added, none whatsoever.... Nothing synonymous with addition.
4eb03df5deb2dae3816040d62d47e607.jpg
44a0b24ce817e7270483638fc301c280.jpg
0dbc8f9f304d7d206b9f8322d7bd15dc.jpg
3c9b2e8bfa7b83c0e7278a9e7ef1463d.jpg

popsthebuilder

Who said any such thing?

There you go... off on your tangents again.

Quit beating your straw-man.... he's tired.
Glorydayz words:
"He added humanity to His Deity when He became flesh and dwelt among us."
My words:
"Is there scripture saying humanity was added to GOD?"

Maybe you should read for understanding before jumping the gun?

I mean; you actually responded to the above question with scripture and then when I said that scripture said nothing about what was in question you respond with stop beating a straw man.....this is indeed getting tiresome, but I hope you can see that this is a problem or mistake you may have made more than once.