The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

So, when God the Word became flesh, the invisible became visible. Why? Because He took on the form of a servant (man). Are you seriously claiming "took unpon Him the form of a servant", isn't adding something to what God was before?

Philippians 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:​

That is exactly what I am saying, yes.

Taking on the form of something isn't adding anything to the thing taking the form of another thing.

The potters clay can be molded into any shape the potter so desires without adding any more clay.

If all creation is made through and by the Spirit then the Spirit dwelling within that creation is more a given than an addition of the physical and encompassed to the all encompassing and eternal.

How do you add to eternal?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You're been shown the clear truth, but you just keep nitpicking about terminology.

Which is exactly what I expected from you.
Nope....you clearly said none are saying that the Spirit added the physical to it, all while I am actively still arguing about just that with the one you were blindly defending.

I don't expect you to admit it, I just hope you do see it and silently change it.

popsthebuilder

They are fully and completely EQUAL. Your "understanding" is a perverted version of the correct doctrine.

Fully HUMAN and fully GOD.

Nothing to do with the doctrine of the trinity.

There you go making the physical equal to the eternal again.

You should really search out what the church father's taught about the "trinity".

I'm short they taught that the substance (spirit) of the three is the same and eternal, but that the Son is the first creation, before time or space, and what all else was made through.

You really just said that the three are fully and equal, but say none is saying the physical creation is co-eternal with the Creator, but you just did it again.

This is nuts.

glorydaz

That is exactly what I am saying, yes.

Taking on the form of something isn't adding anything to the thing taking the form of another thing.

The potters clay can be molded into any shape the potter so desires without adding any more clay.

If all creation is made through and by the Spirit then the Spirit dwelling within that creation is more a given than an addition of the physical and encompassed to the all encompassing and eternal.

How do you add to eternal?

Your analogy is bad. So bad.

The potter would have to become the clay for it to work.
The potter would have to take on the form of the clay for it to work.

You simply refuse to confess that our Almighty God came and dwelt among us.
He took on the form of a servant by adding humanity to His Deity.

Why do you refuse to hear? Because you can't comprehend the logistics of how it was done, and you reject the word of God where it has been clearly written. :nono:

Right Divider

Body part

You should really search out what the church father's taught about the "trinity".

I'm short they taught that the substance (spirit) of the three is the same and eternal, but that the Son is the first creation, before time or space, and what all else was made through.

You really just said that the three are fully and equal, but say none is saying the physical creation is co-eternal with the Creator, but you just did it again.

This is nuts.
Why do you lie?

I don't care what the "church fathers" taught. I only care about what God's Word says and it says the three are one.

glorydaz

Nope....you clearly said none are saying that the Spirit added the physical to it, all while I am actively still arguing about just that with the one you were blindly defending.

I don't expect you to admit it, I just hope you do see it and silently change it.

It's a figment of your imagination. Why would he admit something that is only in your own mind?

Poor pops....he can't understand what we are saying. :idunno:

Right Divider

Body part

I will, ONCE AGAIN, stick with what the BIBLE says.... that the Word that was God was made flesh.

popsthebuilder

Your analogy is bad. So bad.

The potter would have to become the clay for it to work.
The potter would have to take on the form of the clay for it to work.

You simply refuse to confess that our Almighty God came and dwelt among us.
He took on the form of a servant by adding humanity to His Deity.

Why do you refuse to hear? Because you can't comprehend the logistics of how it was done, and you reject the word of God where it has been clearly written. :nono:

I don't deny any part of what you said I refuse except for that humanity had to be added to GOD. It isn't scriptural, or maybe it is and you just don't feel like showing it. And no; if GOD so chose; GOD could embody clay. That is pretty much what happened, not that Jesus was merely clay.

God's Truth

I don't deny any part of what you said I refuse except for that humanity had to be added to GOD. It isn't scriptural, or maybe it is and you just don't feel like showing it. And no; if GOD so chose; GOD could embody clay. That is pretty much what happened, not that Jesus was merely clay.

Well, God the Father made the world through Jesus. God made the plan for salvation to be through the man Jesus; He made that plan before He made the world. So I believe that humanity had to be experienced by God.

glorydaz

I'm short they taught that the substance (spirit) of the three is the same and eternal, but that the Son is the first creation,
before time or space, and what all else was made through.

This is nuts.

What nonsense. :doh: The "Church Fathers" did not teach Jesus was a creation. (Well, maybe Brigham Young and his group.)

Pops, you can't even tell it straight about what we say to you. Do you seriously think you can tell us what any of the Church Fathers said? Get serious, dude.