Why Law and Religion Causes Sin and Hypocrisy

glorydaz

The NT says if you claim to be sinless you are a liar.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

Oops....what happened?

"For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

Oops....what happened?

"For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil".

so you claim to be sinless too?

I am not surprised if you do because you claim to be saved.

glorydaz

so you claim to be sinless too?

I am not surprised if you do because you claim to be saved.

Jesus took all my sins....all of them. You can't say the same.

And, He delivered me from the law. You can't say the same, either.

Sorry about that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Are you MAD too, GD?

You have been flirting with both MAD and Calvinists so I don't know which you belong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus took all my sins....all of them. You can't say the same.

And, He delivered me from the law. You can't say the same, either.

Sorry about that.

You misuse the scripture.

Your former sins are forgiven if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. If you are not sincerely seeking to be true to God and Jesus, you are still living in a sin.

You guys are proving my point daily with your abusive and violent faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
so typical of you, giving neg rep when you don't like the statement.

It is so immature of you, friend.

glorydaz

You misuse the scripture.

Your former sins are forgiven if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

All my sins were forgiven when I believed the Gospel.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

If you are not sincerely seeking to be true to God and Jesus, you are still living in a sin.

Who are you to lay charges against God's elect? It is God that justifies.

Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.​

You guys are proving my point daily with your abusive and violent faith.

You are proving daily that you have no idea of what it means to be washed, sanctified, and justified by the blood of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.​

glorydaz

so typical of you, giving neg rep when you don't like the statement.

It is so immature of you, friend.

I'm just getting rid of some rep so I can give another one to God's Untruth. Nothing personal. Except I couldn't bring myself to give you a positive one what with the nonsense you preach.

It's called being expedient. :idunno:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
All my sins were forgiven when I believed the Gospel.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Who are you to lay charges against God's elect? It is God that justifies.

Romans 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.​

You are proving daily that you have no idea of what it means to be washed, sanctified, and justified by the blood of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.​

I know how you misuse the Scripture.

It is not true just because you claim to be in Christ without fruit of Spirit.

Do you know what fruit of Spirit is?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm just getting rid of some rep so I can give another one to God's Untruth. Nothing personal. Except I couldn't bring myself to give you a positive one what with the nonsense you preach.

It's called being expedient. :idunno:

very convenient one. It goes along with your abuse of the Scripture.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GD,

If you are in Christ, you will cherish His teachings and do your best to be like Him.

He says to follow Him.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have been flirting with violent and abusive Christians.

Is that what a good Christian thing to do?

glorydaz

I know how you misuse the Scripture.

It is not true just because you claim to be in Christ without fruit of Spirit.

Do you know what fruit of Spirit is?

It sure isn't the plastic manufactured thing you try to pass of as the fruit of the Spirit.

glorydaz

You have been flirting with violent and abusive Christians.

Is that what a good Christian thing to do?

I don't flirt.

Amazing how you folks spend so much time imagining what sinful things other people might be doing. I find that odd, but it certainly does seem to be the favourite pastime of all carnal men and women.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't flirt.

Amazing how you folks spend so much time imagining what sinful things other people might be doing. I find that odd, but it certainly does seem to be the favourite pastime of all carnal men and women.

You don't seem to cherish Jesus' teaching yet claiming to be in Christ.

Do you know the fruit of Spirit?