ECT The Rebellion that Desolates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

Daniel 8
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

The abomination of desolation

Daniel 9
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The abomination of desolation

Daniel 11
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

The abomination of desolation.

Interplanner

I have responded by commenting for 2 years. Your being impossible and you are enabling their poor social and memory skills.

I have gone through from 8:13 to show that it must be connected to the peak of the rebellion in v23. You could call it a transgression; it's Hebrew! There is no one English word that is going to be perfect.

But I have no place for these ignorant people belittling standard grammar and language scholars and then setting themselves up as experts and saying who can read what and what translation is right or crap when they don't even read Hebrew. They don't know how fluid it is. they don't know how much depends on the overall setting or they would never boast about being so literal, which is not how Hebrew is.

they insecure, they can't make lists of points and hold a thought, they are inarticulate, ingrown, poor social skills, they are arrogant about learning anything. SHOW THEM A JEWISH ZONDERVAN-PUBLISHED ARCHEOLOGIST OF ISRAEL AND THEY CRAP ON THAT TOO. And you validate them!

I can paste passages too, until the next eclipse, but that doesn't communicate. I doesn't tell you what matters about the passage that YOU are missing. That's what you think STP did and it did not communicate.

We have one NT comment total on Dan 8,9 and you know its in Mt 24. He said when he is standing in the temple, get out. The guy. The evil leader. the leader of the rebellion. yet Luke (Paul) was wider in his warning and said that when you see it surrounded get out. And it turns out, Agrippa, who wanted to save Judaism any way he could, had started a protective wall for Jerusalem even earlier, but died during the project and it was never completed, so the warning of Paul may have been as early as 60.

The futurism of D'ism is a mess of trying to force everything in the future instead of paying attention to the past, to what is so solid about the prophets and christ and the apostles. The prediction and event of the destruction of israel catapults the basis of our faith like nothing else can. It is a stalwart tool to use when proclaiming that Christ is the enthroned Lord of 'the Lord said to my Lord'--David, whom David foresaw enthroned in Acts 2:30-31.

There is absolutely no sense at all the NT's truthfulness, or Bible's truthfulness, comes down to an event that is unclear, futurist, and has not happened. I never see that in the NT. It is certainly not what Rom 11 is saying, nor Amos 9, which RD has in his footer asking when was it canceled.

So you don't know what you are talking about when you say I have not dealt with STP's questions, which are amateur and simplistic. I keep him on ignore where he belongs.

And the stupid dividing the Christian body in to several groups. How can a person miss the unity of the NT? "There is neither greek nor jew, male, nor female..." and all the reasons it gives. BUT EVERYTHING IN DISM IS ABOUT SEGRGATION, DIVIDING, COMPARTMENTS, SLOTS, BOXES, FRACTURES.

And then they don't know that the\re is a living temple now, and we are living sacrifices, and knucklehead RD comes along today with his bricks! All because he wants neat little Gentile verses here and neat little jewish verses there. Gentiles can't learn what a temple is you see, so God would never have them act as priests, no, no, says mighty RD and STP. All of you should just leave for a year, study under real pastors, stop your online presence, read the thing 10x and get it out of your system. D'ism is toxic because it imposes 2 programs and peoples where Paul made it quite clear in Gal 3 that the promised Gospel was there all along and unifying all along, and predates anything that happened in the land (without any concern about more), that it is what 'in your Seed, all the nations will be blessed' through justification from sins and the Spirit of God, that Christ was that Seed, and we co-inherit in Him.

You have people here parading as experts who dont' even know the extent of being in Christ. Go figure.

SaulToPaul 2

I have responded by commenting for 2 years. Your being impossible and you are enabling their poor social and memory skills.

I have gone through from 8:13 to show that it must be connected to the peak of the rebellion in v23. You could call it a transgression; it's Hebrew! There is no one English word that is going to be perfect.

But I have no place for these ignorant people belittling standard grammar and language scholars and then setting themselves up as experts and saying who can read what and what translation is right or crap when they don't even read Hebrew. They don't know how fluid it is. they don't know how much depends on the overall setting or they would never boast about being so literal, which is not how Hebrew is.

they insecure, they can't make lists of points and hold a thought, they are inarticulate, ingrown, poor social skills, they are arrogant about learning anything. SHOW THEM A JEWISH ZONDERVAN-PUBLISHED ARCHEOLOGIST OF ISRAEL AND THEY CRAP ON THAT TOO. And you validate them!

I can paste passages too, until the next eclipse, but that doesn't communicate. I doesn't tell you what matters about the passage that YOU are missing. That's what you think STP did and it did not communicate.

We have one NT comment total on Dan 8,9 and you know its in Mt 24. He said when he is standing in the temple, get out. The guy. The evil leader. the leader of the rebellion. yet Luke (Paul) was wider in his warning and said that when you see it surrounded get out. And it turns out, Agrippa, who wanted to save Judaism any way he could, had started a protective wall for Jerusalem even earlier, but died during the project and it was never completed, so the warning of Paul may have been as early as 60.

The futurism of D'ism is a mess of trying to force everything in the future instead of paying attention to the past, to what is so solid about the prophets and christ and the apostles. The prediction and event of the destruction of israel catapults the basis of our faith like nothing else can. It is a stalwart tool to use when proclaiming that Christ is the enthroned Lord of 'the Lord said to my Lord'--David, whom David foresaw enthroned in Acts 2:30-31.

There is absolutely no sense at all the NT's truthfulness, or Bible's truthfulness, comes down to an event that is unclear, futurist, and has not happened. I never see that in the NT. It is certainly not what Rom 11 is saying, nor Amos 9, which RD has in his footer asking when was it canceled.

So you don't know what you are talking about when you say I have not dealt with STP's questions, which are amateur and simplistic. I keep him on ignore where he belongs.

And the stupid dividing the Christian body in to several groups. How can a person miss the unity of the NT? "There is neither greek nor jew, male, nor female..." and all the reasons it gives. BUT EVERYTHING IN DISM IS ABOUT SEGRGATION, DIVIDING, COMPARTMENTS, SLOTS, BOXES, FRACTURES.

And then they don't know that the\re is a living temple now, and we are living sacrifices, and knucklehead RD comes along today with his bricks! All because he wants neat little Gentile verses here and neat little jewish verses there. Gentiles can't learn what a temple is you see, so God would never have them act as priests, no, no, says mighty RD and STP. All of you should just leave for a year, study under real pastors, stop your online presence, read the thing 10x and get it out of your system. D'ism is toxic because it imposes 2 programs and peoples where Paul made it quite clear in Gal 3 that the promised Gospel was there all along and unifying all along, and predates anything that happened in the land (without any concern about more), that it is what 'in your Seed, all the nations will be blessed' through justification from sins and the Spirit of God, that Christ was that Seed, and we co-inherit in Him.

You have people here parading as experts who dont' even know the extent of being in Christ. Go figure.

All made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.