DAYSTAR movie of the week discussion thread

Interplanner

66th:
there needs to be some connection to the historical Jesus, but it can be really tricky to pull off when you've got him on stage, so it comes down to the scars

Final:
It certainly covered all the bases of the questions of faith. The only the problem that might place it in the cheesy category is that beginning, it strains to actually work.

The music quality was great.

I think the audience has changed enough in the past 10 years that conversation scripts like this just wouldn't work. Attention spans won't take it.

Interplanner

The thread is for the discussion of the movies.

See you at ECT for discussion of Daystar's origins and why they would be two pronged.

SaulToPaul 2

Matthew 28
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 14
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

IP can't do this.

Interplanner

Aug.5.2017 4pm PST DAYSTAR (DirecTV 369)

IN HIS STEPS
A homeless man interrupts the routine of the 1st Church of Raymond

Interplanner

9th: visually realistic opening, but there are spots of canned dialogue

14th: the homeless guy wasn't trying to guilt them...but did. It's kind of early for such a raw topic.

Interplanner

21st: the music quality, the atmospherics, has stayed high quality since the opening.

26th: we could have guessed that Rachel was going to say WWJD when she got over the initial joy of the contract. The writer needs to overestimate the reader.