Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

Acts 8:21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God.

Acts 8:22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.
You have no idea what's in anyone's heart. Only God does.

Eagles Wings

These scriptures ARE about the topic of this thread.

You say no one has to do anything to be saved.

You say God saves us while we hate Him.

These scriptures prove that if an evil person prays and repents---they can be forgiven and saved!
When the sinner prays and repents, it is God who is drawing them to Himself, and not the will of the individual.

God's Truth

I asked that his thread be closed down a couple of days ago, but my request was refused. So can we try and get it back on track. Might I suggest dealing with it a piece at a time. Part one:

"If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand".

Is your salvation conditioned on anything you have done? Sinners prayer, giving heart to Jesus, making a commitment etc If yes please give a brief answer as to what it was dependant on.

No is my answer.

Therefore I did nothing that enabled my regeneration and "I am kept (garrisoned) by the power of Elohim unto salvation".

Is this person's salvation dependent upon what he does? Yes or no.

Acts 8:21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God.

Acts 8:22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.

God's Truth

Never a dull moment around here.

I hate getting those little red squares!

Must be me pride...aaarrrggghhh

I have been in the red for many years here. I have been abused by the people here any way they can think of and say.

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

popsthebuilder

The Bible says that Jesus makes the saved holy and perfect.

So you say no we are not holy.

You say it is boasting to say what the scripture says.

The Bible says Jesus' blood makes us holy.

When you say we should not say that, you are saying something is not right with the written Word of God.

Jesus' blood cleans us and makes us holy. That is what the Bible says that the blood of our Lord Jesus does.

We cannot be ashamed of the truth.
Was Christ holy?

Was Christ humble?

That settles it as far as I am concerned.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.