ECT WOOD, HAY, AND JERRY

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Is that your new nickname for Arnold?

No that's what he says of those such as yourself when he has given up on their coming to truths. It doesn't matter what Dallas Theological Seminary writes on the matter. Read Israelology the Missing Link in Systematic Theology by Arnold where he quotes the DTS scholars and shows where they went astray being they had no Jews to answer simple questions like that of the Israel of God taught by Paul!

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi Jerry and you gave a knock out PUNCH and he has no answer PLUS , in Gal 3:28 has the Greek ARTICLE , which is the word " THE " which points to a specific Circumcision OR written THE CIRCUMCISION and THE UN-CIRUMCISION as the Greek word in Gal 3:28 !!

He is OURS !!

dan p

Dan Peckerhead

Jerry Shugart

Read Israelology the Missing Link in Systematic Theology by Arnold where he quotes the DTS scholars and shows where they went astray being they had no Jews to answer simple questions like that of the Israel of God taught by Paul!

I would be interested in reading where he quotes the DTS scholars and then shows that they are wrong. Please give me an example of this.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong. I am interested in reading where your old friend Arnold quotes some DTS scholars and then shows that they are wrong.

You just made that up, didn't you?

His work Israelology the Missing Link in Systematic Theology is where you can read about them. Not so much the error of the DTS faculty but their missing information.

The first 700 pages deals with every argument that Covenant theologians argue detailing every verse of scripture that they use as their source. Then in the final 500 pages he presents a biblical Israelology covering where dispensational teachers such as Chafer/ Schofield/ Ryrie (his professor) and the rest of the respected scholars failed to develop the Remnant of Israel of today and in the future.

If I get around to buying a digital download from ariel.org I will cut and paste some of his writings where Nang's doctrine blows up in smoke. But for your request, buy a copy. One thing you can never accuse Arnold of is; Arnold never presents his teaching without fully developing the teachings of other's who disagree with him. That is the reason why so many people don't like listening to him because of his exhaustive documentation. I mean most writers who wanted to present an Israelology of scripture would get straight to it but we have to drive thru 700 pages of covenant theology error not just from MacArthur but if there are differences between the various sects of CT then he hits every one of them, none left out.

dodge

If you take that literally then we must believe that two separate and distinct Christians are being referred to. One group which belongs to the Body of Christ and another group which belongs to the Israel of God.

Do you not believe that those who are referred to as the Israel of God are members of the Body of Christ, where there is no distinction between the Jew and the Gentile?

Nah, they are all "one" in Christ Jesus.

Rom 2:28
For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;

Rom 2:29
but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Jerry Shugart

One thing you can never accuse Arnold of is; Arnold never presents his teaching without fully developing the teachings of other's who disagree with him.

I have never seen Arnold develop the teachings concerning the beginning of the present dispensation with those who do not agree with him about when it began. Arnold places its beginning at Acts 2 but that is clearly in error. if he cannot even understand this simple thing then the rest of his teaching is suspect.

His work Israelology the Missing Link in Systematic Theology is where you can read about them. Not so much the error of the DTS faculty but their missing information.

From what you told me about his teaching then it blows up the idea concerning the present dispensation being a parenthesis in God's dealings with men. Arnold's view directly contradicts that teaching of the Traditional Dispensationalists and his teaching in regard to that is shared by the Progressive Dispensationalists.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I have never seen Arnold develop the teachings concerning the beginning of the present dispensation with those who do not agree with him about when it began. Arnold places its beginning at Acts 2 but that is clearly in error. if he cannot even understand this simple thing then the rest of his teaching is suspect.

From what you told me about his teaching then it blows up the idea concerning the present dispensation being a parenthesis in God's dealings with men. Arnold's view directly contradicts that teaching of the Traditional Dispensationalists and his teaching in regard to that is shared by the Progressive Dispensationalists.

You mean you're too lazy. Got it