Jesus is YHWH

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
How about it? Two scriptures at a time that prove who He is? Is not crowd... you are welcome to play.

The rules... 2 quoted scriptures at a time. They must be fully quoted so those that require the scripture written out may participate. Only two scriptures permitted for support or rebuttal at a time.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] ... I will be on good behavior... will you do the honor of going first? And... what translation that contains all 66 books and is in English... do you prefer?

glorydaz

How about it? Two scriptures at a time that prove who He is? Is not crowd... you are welcome to play.

The rules... 2 quoted scriptures at a time. They must be fully quoted so those that require the scripture written out may participate. Only two scriptures permitted for support or rebuttal at a time.

While you're waiting for Keypurr, I like these. Now Keypurr might not fall over backward, but the Jews knew what Jesus was saying.

John 18:6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am (he), they went backward, and fell to the ground.

John 18:8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am (he): if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:​

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
While you're waiting for Keypurr, I like these. Now Keypurr might not fall over backward, but the Jews knew what Jesus was saying.

John 18:6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am (he), they went backward, and fell to the ground.

John 18:8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am (he): if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:​

Amen! That's taking it "back" to the TRUTH of the matter! I wonder when [MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] will show? Perhaps the wait will be long.

TrevorL

Greetings glorydaz,
I will give two quotations, but not exactly in the pattern suggested. The first is in response to your claims, while the second stands alone as complete proof in itself. These prove that Jesus is distinct from Yahweh. The first is Tyndale’s translation of Exodus 3:14 where he translates “Ehyeh” as “I will be” showing that Jesus is not quoting Exodus 3:14 in John 8:58.
Exodus 3:12-14 (Tyndale): 12 And he sayde: I wilbe with the. And this shalbe a token vnto the that I haue sent the: after that thou hast broughte the people out of Egipte, ye shall serue God vppon this mountayne. 13 Than sayde Moses vnto God: when I come vnto the childern of Israell and saye vnto them, the God of youre fathers hath sent me vnto you, ad they saye vnto me, what ys his name, what answere shall I geuethem? 14 Then sayde God vnto Moses: I wilbe what I wilbe: ad he sayde, this shalt thou saye vnto the children of Israel: I wilbe dyd send me to you.

The second simply proves that Yahweh is God the Father, while our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God:
Psalm 110:1 (KJV): The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

But to conform to the rules, the following is Peter’s exposition of Psalm 110:1:
Acts 2:34—36 (KJV):34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ..
Jesus is both Lord and Christ, he is the "Lord" of Psalm 110:1, while God the Father is "YHWH" of Psalm 110:1.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Greetings glorydaz,I will give two quotations, but not exactly in the pattern suggested. The first is in response to your claims, while the second stands alone as complete proof in itself. These prove that Jesus is distinct from Yahweh. The first is Tyndale’s translation of Exodus 3:14 where he translates “Ehyeh” as “I will be” showing that Jesus is not quoting Exodus 3:14 in John 8:58.
Exodus 3:12-14 (Tyndale): 12 And he sayde: I wilbe with the. And this shalbe a token vnto the that I haue sent the: after that thou hast broughte the people out of Egipte, ye shall serue God vppon this mountayne. 13 Than sayde Moses vnto God: when I come vnto the childern of Israell and saye vnto them, the God of youre fathers hath sent me vnto you, ad they saye vnto me, what ys his name, what answere shall I geuethem? 14 Then sayde God vnto Moses: I wilbe what I wilbe: ad he sayde, this shalt thou saye vnto the children of Israel: I wilbe dyd send me to you.

The second simply proves that Yahweh is God the Father, while our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God:
Psalm 110:1 (KJV): The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

But to conform to the rules, the following is Peter’s exposition of Psalm 110:1:
Acts 2:34—36 (KJV):34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ..
Jesus is both Lord and Christ, he is the "Lord" of Psalm 110:1, while God the Father is "YHWH" of Psalm 110:1.

Kind regards
Trevor

Hi Trevor,

We haven't really discussed much with one another so I will provide two responses that I need your clarification on... Mainly... which one would be a response to your stance. (Jesus is not God), (Jesus is God and you are pointing out the distinction of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit), or (Jesus is God, but only the Son is Jesus and the Father and Holy Spirit make up 3 separate Bodies... including Jesus)

I will drop a post I just generated to LA that addresses the (Jesus isn't God crowd) ... This can be addressed by [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION] or yourself... if you are in this bunch... CLICK SPOILER FOR CONTENT...
Spoiler
You are not giving the Glory to God that He made a mortal man in His image, the firstborn of many brethren, who is the first to be raised from the dead.

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The first LORD is the superior of the second Lord.

You have the LORD speaking to Himself.

It is wrong of you to overlay your view upon scripture.

Your view should be formed from scripture.

LA

LA,

I have no idea how you can miss that the Son is the very WORD of God and the very "Body" or "Glory" of God. It's very clear.

Moses asks God to Show Him His Glory...

Exodus 33:18-23

18 And he said, “Please, show me Your glory.”

19 Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”​

1) Moses names God's "Physical Presence"... God's Glory
2) God's GOODNESS is about to pass before Moses
3) God "Proclaim(s) "the name of the Lord"

So... here we have YHWH passing before Moses and Declaring "HIS NAME". As you see this as the "Father"... I will point out two matters. The focus is on the "EXPRESS" GLORY of GOD. This Glory also presented Himself before Moses at the tent of meeting. The Pillar of Cloud in the following verse is the focus of my next point.

Exodus 33:7-11

7 Moses took his tent and pitched it outside the camp, far from the camp, and called it the tabernacle of meeting. And it came to pass that everyone who sought the Lord went out to the tabernacle of meeting which was outside the camp. 8 So it was, whenever Moses went out to the tabernacle, that all the people rose, and each man stood at his tent door and watched Moses until he had gone into the tabernacle. 9 And it came to pass, when Moses entered the tabernacle, that the pillar of cloud descended and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. 10 All the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the tabernacle door, and all the people rose and worshiped, each man in his tent door. 11 So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. ...​

4) The "Tabernacle of meeting" is pitched "OUTSIDE the CAMP"
5) People met God "Outside the camp" of Israel
6) The Pillar of Cloud in this passage is the very "FORM" of YHWH that "stands".

and Again...

Leviticus 16

Now the Lord spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered profane fire before the Lord, and died; 2 and the Lord said to Moses: “Tell Aaron your brother not to come at just any time into the Holy Place inside the veil, before the mercy seat which is on the ark, lest he die; for I will appear in the cloud above the mercy seat.​

7) God makes it clear that HE is the very Presence ABOVE the MERCY seat for the DAY of Atonement.

and again... in reference to the Torah...

Leviticus 16:7-10

He shall take the two goats and present them before the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of meeting. 8 Then Aaron shall cast lots for the two goats: one lot for the Lord and the other lot for the scapegoat. 9 And Aaron shall bring the goat on which the Lord’s lot fell, and offer it as a sin offering. 10 But the goat on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make atonement upon it, and to let it go as the scapegoat into the wilderness.

8) Lots were cast over the two goats
9) One Lot is to God and the Other is to the "Scape Goat".
10) The Scape Goat is sent into the wilderness... outside the camp of Israel... with the peoples shame upon it.

Now... LA... I'm trying here... I'm giving you a bit of patience and attempting to speak kindly... please note that this is ephemeral on my part and I will grow tired rapidly if you don't actually search what I'm pointing out here... I have marked up passages of scripture to assist you in fully understanding what is plainly written in scripture. I have the scriptures rapidly available for you to search... in this very Post... so I'm going to Number out the points to take note of and then link them to scripture...

You have stated that I can be difficult to follow, so I am taking extra time... right now... to communicate point by point... linked to scripture and as clearly as I possibly can.

1) Moses names God's "Physical Presence"... God's Glory

Hebrews 1

1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, ...​

LA,

Here we see that "THE SON" is the very GLORY of GOd and the "Express IMAAGE of..." YHWH's Person. That is literally solidifying that "The Son" is the PRESENCE or BODY of God. (Manifestation) This binds to this... (John 14:9)

now... to prevent a common misunderstanding of this matter...

and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

...... * "Word of HIS POWER" ... this is a direct quote that calls "the Son" ... "The Word" and it goes on to call Him the POWER of God... (Right Hand is a Hebrew reference to a man's POWER)... the Left hand in Hebrew was considered the WEAK HAND and the RIGHT HAND was considered the Hand of "Power".

The Son Exalted Above Angels
5 For to which of the angels did He ever say:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?
And again:

“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?​

The notation of the word EVER is crucial in this passage. God would never appoint an Angel to His place of Authority... Satan appointed HIMSELF to the "Right Hand of God" by pride and deceit, ... we can see this here... (Zechariah 3:1) *Joshua is the english name of Jesus... Jesus is Greek and Yeshua is Hebrew ... God alone is the true POWER of God... as we see here...

Isaiah 41:13

13 For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’​

God grasps our hand with HIS RIGHT HAND. This is a critical point to understand for SALVATION.

2) God's GOODNESS is about to pass before Moses

(Psalm 100:5) ... and... (Heb. 13:8) bound to (Mal. 3:6)

3) God "Proclaim(s) "the name of the Lord"

Only GOD (Is. 9:6) could have the NAME ABOVE all NAMES... or we would be saying there is ONE greater than YHWH...

Php. 2:9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The Name of God is JESUS! And this very passage explains that BOWING to THE Son is Bowing to THE GLORY of THE FATHER. As in, the very GLORY that passed before Moses.

4) The "Tabernacle of meeting" is pitched "OUTSIDE the CAMP"
5) People met God "Outside the camp" of Israel

Both of these points bind to THIS...

Hebrews 13:13

13 Therefore let us go forth to Him, outside the camp, bearing His reproach.​

6) The Pillar of Cloud in this passage is the very "FORM" of YHWH that "stands".
7) God makes it clear that HE is the very Presence ABOVE the MERCY seat for the DAY of Atonement.

1 Corinthians 10

Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, 2 all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.​

The cloud is identified as CHRIST. YHWH's "Presence" or BODY is the LOGOS, WORD of Creation and Is ETERNAL! God's Body is GOD! Body... Spirit and Soul...

8) Lots were cast over the two goats
9) One Lot is to God and the Other is to the "Scape Goat".

Matthew 27:3

35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

The very word vesture... means cloths and a person's Body is known as "The Cloths of their Soul" by ALL scripture! Note that it divides the word "garments from vesture". ... This is a direct binding to the Scape Goat... and binds to (Heb. 13:13)... as well.

10) The Scape Goat is sent into the wilderness... outside the camp of Israel... with the peoples shame upon it.

Hebrews 13:13

13 Therefore let us go forth to Him, outside the camp, bearing His reproach.​
Now... I hate labels and extra biblical figures that are taken as if they were cannon... but I will have to drop the labels and such to rapidly figure out your direction of speech.

There are 5 main camps of Christology and they are nasty labels, but here they go...

Arianism ... The Belief that Christ is not God... but a "created" god. (Duel G(g)od theory

Semi Arianism ... The Belief that Christ is God, but lesser in value than God. (Over division of the 3)

Modalism ... God is ONE and ONE alone... rendering THE Son as no more than God is a meat suit and the Holy
Spirit and the Spirit as identical Entities. (Oneness Pentecostal Types)

Trinitarianism ... Broad camp of Jesus is God crew that falls under many differing doctrines. (Umbrella term that is overly used and imprecise)

TriUnitarianism ... This camp is kind of my own label for people that recognize the Tri (3) nature of God and also understand how the 3 make up the (Une) or Modal or (1) ... (Deut. 6:4; Rv. 4:2)

I am going to ignore the Arianism Crew and address the 3 fathers of Jesus is God theology ... which are outside of Canon and thus rendered invalid as AUTHORITIES...

Eusebius of Caesarea ... This gentleman focused on the BiUnity of the Father and Son, but acknowledged the Holy Spirit on some level. He is the most influential figure on predominant Christology.

Tertullian ... This gentleman created a modal of God that was sort of odd. He defined all 3 of the TriUne as having 3 distinct bodies. He most likely did this because Sebellius was his theological rival. Tertullian is well known for twisting Sebellius's points and apposing him so grossly that it impacted Sebellius and the people that agreed with what he was saying.

Sebellius ... This gentleman's actual points were destroyed in many ways as Tertullian was quite the tyrant and thus Sebellius is more of a namesake for what is now known as Modalism.

The facts...

Jesus is the Name above all names and Is. 9:6 is very important to factor into Christology.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all (Deut. 6:4; Rev. 4:2)

To see the Son is to have seen the Father

The Father cannot be Seen, so The Son is clearly the PRESENCE of the "unseeable FATHER (Spirit)"

The Holy Spirit is noted as thus... (Php. 1:19; Rm. 8:9; Eph. 1:13)

The Son is in Heaven and the Holy Spirit is among us... NOW.​

I know... I know... I broke my OP structure... but I'll bring it back... I simply wanted to directly address you and figure out where you are coming from.

- Evil.Eye.<(I)> or EE for short.​

Reactions: Lon

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]John 10:33-34
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be (God / a god.")
34 Yahshua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym) 35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,) to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 20:42[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: “‘(The Lord / Yahwah) said to my lord: “Sit at my right hand[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

TrevorL

Greetings again Evil.Eye,
We haven't really discussed much with one another so I will provide two responses that I need your clarification on... Mainly... which one would be a response to your stance. (Jesus is not God), (Jesus is God and you are pointing out the distinction of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit), or (Jesus is God, but only the Son is Jesus and the Father and Holy Spirit make up 3 separate Bodies... including Jesus)
I have no idea how you can miss that the Son is the very WORD of God and the very "Body" or "Glory" of God. It's very clear.
There are 5 main camps of Christology and they are nasty labels, but here they go...
Arianism, Semi Arianism, Modalism, Trinitarianism, TriUnitarianism ..
I know... I know... I broke my OP structure... but I'll bring it back... I simply wanted to directly address you and figure out where you are coming from.
I appreciate your very lengthy explanation of how you equate Jesus with the glory. Yes Jesus is the Word of God, and the Glory, but this glory is derived from God the Father and received in and through Jesus by the begettal process John 1:14. I prefer to consider that Jesus is both a continuation and a development of the glory, considering that the Name Yahweh is “I will be who I will be” or “He will be”, and God has been revealed in and through our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. God the Father has given birth to a Son, through Mary being the mother Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:20-21, John 1:14. As such I do not fit in with any of the five classifications that you mentioned. One of the simplest Scriptures in this respect is Psalm 110:1 which Peter expounds in Acts 2 as quoted in my previous post, showing that there is One God the Father, and that our Lord Jesus Christ is as per this title, Jesus has been exalted to become both Lord and Christ, he is the Son of God Romans 1:1-4. Part of this exaltation is that Jesus has been exalted to sit down (and hence greater than the angels) at the right hand of God.

There is one God, the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Greetings again Evil.Eye, I appreciate your very lengthy explanation of how you equate Jesus with the glory. Yes Jesus is the Word of God, and the Glory, but this glory is derived from God the Father and received in and through Jesus by the begettal process John 1:14. I prefer to consider that Jesus is both a continuation and a development of the glory, considering that the Name Yahweh is “I will be who I will be” or “He will be”, and God has been revealed in and through our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. God the Father has given birth to a Son, through Mary being the mother Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:20-21, John 1:14. As such I do not fit in with any of the five classifications that you mentioned. One of the simplest Scriptures in this respect is Psalm 110:1 which Peter expounds in Acts 2 as quoted in my previous post, showing that there is One God the Father, and that our Lord Jesus Christ is as per this title, Jesus has been exalted to become both Lord and Christ, he is the Son of God Romans 1:1-4. Part of this exaltation is that Jesus has been exalted to sit down (and hence greater than the angels) at the right hand of God.

There is one God, the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

Hi Trevor... I did not mention 2 types because they are rather rare.

Unitarians and Adoptionists.

But... forget that... How about the litmus test...

A: The Son (is) God
B: The Son (is not) God

A or B?

Oh Darn... [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] Gave you a like... Unless you correct me... I'll take it you are in the (is not) crowd.

Well... Alright... carry on and keep em coming.

All positive regard,

- EE

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[FONT="][URL="http://redirect.viglink.com?key=bbb516d91daee20498798694a42dd559&u=http%3A/biblia.com/bible/niv/John%252010.33-34"]John 10:33-34[/URL]
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be (God / a god.")
34 Yahshua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym) 35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,) to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Luke 20:42[/FONT]
[FONT="]David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: “‘(The Lord / [B]Yahwah)[/B] [B]said[/B] [B]to[/B] [B]my[/B] [B]lord[/B]: “Sit at my right hand[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]

2 Timothy 2:13

13 If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.​

Titus 1:2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began,​

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said

John 18:5
5 They answered Him, "Jesus of Nazareth." Jesus said to them, "I am He." And Judas, who betrayed Him, also stood with them.
(NKJ)

John 18:7
7 Then He asked them again, "Whom are you seeking?" And they said, "Jesus of Nazareth."
(NKJ)

oatmeal

Acts 2:22

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

I Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who thinks Jesus is God would have to call Jesus and Paul liars. Jesus Himself said that the Father is the only true God. Jesus also said that we have the very same Father that He does. Jesus also said that we have the very same God that He does. Even Paul said for us there is one God the Father.

John 17:1-3

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

oatmeal

Genesis 3:15

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 22:18

18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Acts 2:22

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

I Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Philippians 2:6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,​

Titus 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,​

oatmeal

Galatians 3:16

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Deuteronomy 18:15

The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

oatmeal

Deuteronomy 18:18

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Acts 3:22

For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

oatmeal

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,​

Titus 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,​

That is three verses.

There is a difference between the quantity 2 and the quantity 3. Well at least you do not equate the quantity 3 and the quantity 1.

Please note that. Should you be disqualified?

Philippians 2:5

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 2:6

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who thinks Jesus is God would have to call Jesus and Paul liars. Jesus Himself said that the Father is the only true God. Jesus also said that we have the very same Father that He does. Jesus also said that we have the very same God that He does. Even Paul said for us there is one God the Father.

John 17:1-3

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

I responded with 3 because you responded with more than 3. We each lose points for breaking the rules.

I said! I have to keep my own rules. Keep it at 2 and keep em coming.

John 14:9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

John 20:27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.” 28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

Romans 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That is three verses.

There is a difference between the quantity 2 and the quantity 3. Well at least you do not equate the quantity 3 and the quantity 1.

Please note that. Should you be disqualified?

Philippians 2:5

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 2:6

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

edited... I take your rebuke and raise you my correction of my post, Oats.

Get it... Post Oats?

- EE