The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No man has seen God, Jesus is human. So he was not the one who came down from heaven.

What about this?

John 14:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

God's Truth

Jesus is the BODY that held the Express image, (spirit son} IN him.

Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father. Jesus is called a Son because He came from God the Father and that is how humans understand it when one comes from another.

You cannot separate Jesus from the Christ.

Jesus is the Christ.

Jesus was in heaven and was the first born over all creation---God made Himself a body and then made everything through that body.

Jesus gave up that body and came to earth in a flesh body in the womb of Mary.

When Jesus died, rose, and ascended to heaven, he received the body he had before he came to earth.

When Jesus raises us up at the resurrection, we will be given a body like his, a spiritual body that does not die.

God's Truth

Jesus is the BODY that held the Express image, (spirit son} IN him.

We are our spirit.

We have a flesh body and a spirit that lives on after the death of our body.

When we are given a new flesh body at the resurrection, it will be a new body like Jesus', and it will never again die.

keypurr

Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father. Jesus is called a Son because He came from God the Father and that is how humans understand it when one comes from another.

You cannot separate Jesus from the Christ.

Jesus is the Christ.

Jesus was in heaven and was the first born over all creation---God made Himself a body and then made everything through that body.

Jesus gave up that body and came to earth in a flesh body in the womb of Mary.

When Jesus died, rose, and ascended to heaven, he received the body he had before he came to earth.

When Jesus raises us up at the resurrection, we will be given a body like his, a spiritual body that does not die.

I have no problem with seeing Jesus and the logos as separate beings.

God's Truth

What about this?

John 14:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

That is a good one; and how about these:

John 6:46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God and is at the Father's side, has made Him known.

John 7:29
but I know Him, because I am from Him and He sent Me."

keypurr

We are our spirit.

We have a flesh body and a spirit that lives on after the death of our body.

When we are given a new flesh body at the resurrection, it will be a new body like Jesus', and it will never again die.

The spirit (breath) goes back to God.

God's Truth

Everyone is born through their mother.

We are to honor our father and mother, both our biological father and mother and our spiritual Father and mother.

What in the world are you talking about? God the Father created us. He does not need a mother to create us.

keypurr

Everyone is born through their mother.

We are to honor our father and mother, both our biological father and mother and our spiritual Father and mother.

Show me the mother of the express image if you can.

The Aramaic implies that God could be both. I remember reading it someplace.
Humans are both Male and Female.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What in the world are you talking about? God the Father created us. He does not need a mother to create us.

Created beings are not born, they are created. Birth requires a mother.

How many people do you know who never had a mother.

The same is true for the Father's children.

God's Truth

They are NOT the same.

They are the same.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

You made another different Spirit and call that Spirit Christ.

Jesus is the Christ and his Spirit is the Spirit of God.