AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
Will the National Guard have to be called out on Inauguration Day? There will be a lot of angry Liberals in the streets that day. I hope their cocoa, puppies, baby blankets, weeping rooms, and Play-Doh is at their side to comfort them.

Yes, I predict there will be mayhem.
The Donald would arrange it if none we're likely to appear.

fool

Hall of Fame
he used to be a "community organizer"

now that he's out of work, maybe he can go take another stab at it: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?122369-Community-Organizer-Fail&highlight=

He was a community organizer in between his BS in Political Science at Columbia and his JD at Harvard.
So that was his first job out of undergrad school.
His first book ends with him going to Harvard so I guess that's why people fixate on his three years Community Organizing.

fool

Hall of Fame
i meant the chicago thing

He wrote a book about his life (before Grad School), maybe a third of it was about community organizing in Chicago.
He made at least a Million off the book.
I'd say it was successful for him.

fool

Hall of Fame
i read it

dint buy it though :)

I wound up with a copy from someone who apparently didn't deem it worthy of shelf space.
I believe I may have sent it on, due to sparsity of shelve space.
I never finished The Audacity of Hope. It didn't draw me in the way Dreams did.
I suppose both should be on my shelf but with four kids my shelves are not my own for the time being.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Obama had spent time telling the American people what he didn't accomplish, it would have taken him all night and into the morning. He spared us that kind of boredom anyway.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pat Boone, who most people know, is a Christian singer, actor, and famous celebrity from the 50s. It was said, he was in competition with Elvis Presley in that era. He's in his 80s now. He said the other day that even though Christians realize Trump is a flawed man, at least at this point in history they got out and voted for him. Boone said: "He can be used by God as other flawed men have been." Boone said that Trump will also have others in government holding Trump's feet to the fire. Boone believes Trump will do, just fine. Boone said he got a call from Trump when Trump heard Boone say something nice about him on Fox News. Boone gave Trump some good advice. He told Trump to stop with the name calling because people might not take him seriously. Pat Boone is not only an entertainer and a Christian Brother, he's being wise by backing the best man for the Presidency, that being, Donald John Trump.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't predict liberals doing much during the inauguration. Probably the same old, same old- the initial reaction to his election was a temporary whine to their cheesy dismay.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
... I voted for Trump for the following reasons: We need a businessman in the White House. We need "new blood" in the White House. We need to wash away old political cronies who say plenty but do nothing. We need to try a different alternative to what we've been receiving. Too many "sore losers" have been demonizing Trump before he even gets into office. The far left has lost all self-control and is out to destroy Trump before he has an opportunity to shine ...
1. Based on Trump's announcement that he is placing his financial empire under the control of his sons, he has adopted a business model employed by many dictators around the world to enrich their family fortines.

2. Given that Trump may never release his taxes, the American electorate will not be aware as to the extent of his financial holdings.
Americans shouldn't be placed in a situation where given this information "vacuum," they can only trust that "the Donald" will conduct himself in an ethical manner - particularly when it comes to his international financial involvements in nations like Russia.

3. No president in memory has refused to put his personal finances in a "blind trust" - Trump wants to have it both ways, serving as the nation's "Commander and Chief" and its "Landlord and Chief!"

4. As for "sore losers," how incriminating must the information that Putin has on Trump that would prompt him to deliberately alienate his own American intelligence agencies in favor of the Russians - even before entering the White House?

5. Supporters like "Grosnick Marowbe" have saddled America with a huge political, economic and moral liability who has absolutely no clue as to how to conduct himself in a "presidential" manner!
Instead of correcting political "gridlock," America will be in continuous turmoil for the next 4 years despite Republican majorities in the House, Senate and the Supreme Court!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's funny seeing liberals mistake people's refusal to deal with their nonsense as something other than that they are simply tired of entertaining it.
Know when you've drained the well dry, libs.

Status
Not open for further replies.