Hosts of "Fixer upper" HGTV show under Attack for Attending Bible Believing Church

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by katiecrna

Richard spencer the American white nationalist. Aka white supremacist.

Outrage as white supremacist scheduled to speak at Texas A&M
http://13wham.com/news/nation-world/outrage-as-white-supremacist-scheduled-to-speak-at-texas-am

Speaking of Donald Trump: Any peep out of him supporting the Gaines?

I didn't think so.

Ive already asked that discussion about donald trump be stopped in this thread, and taken to one about him, you may leave also if you want to talk about trump and ignore the topic.

Greg Jennings

Ive already asked that discussion about donald trump be stopped in this thread, and taken to one about him, you may leave also if you want to talk about trump and ignore the topic.

Chill. You angrily demanded proof that this guy was truly a white nationalist, and you were given it. Why are you upset?

That guy is most certainly a white nationalist. In fact I think he's the one in the infamous "Hail victory! Hail Trump!" video

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Chill. You angrily demanded proof that this guy was truly a white nationalist, and you were given it. Why are you upset?

Hello, i said something about Trump and asked discussions about him be taken to another thread, and then reminded ACW i had already asked for no trump discussion, and no, i never asked for proof about a white nationalist, i asked why she thought he (richard spencer not donald trump) was a white supremacist, 2 different things - and noted she never answered that.

So you chill. And read more carefully, thanks.

katiecrna

He is a white supremacist because he is a white supremacist. Seriously. [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION] why don't you do your research.

Greg Jennings

no, i never asked for proof about a white nationalist, i asked why she thought he was a white supremacist, 2 different things - and noted she never answered that.

I'm fairly certain those two are the exact same thing. If not, feel free to explain the difference

katiecrna

The point of creating a thread is to create a discussion. Don't start a thread if you want only opinions that mirror yours. [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION]

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The point of creating a thread is to create a discussion. Don't start a thread if you want only opinions that mirror yours. [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION]

This thread is not about richard spencer or what you think about donald trump, ive asked for you to be removed from my thread for your trolling.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Chip and Joanna Gaines Under Attack for Attending Bible Believing Church; Benham Brothers Respond

Liberal - tolerant (if you agree with them) and totalitarians, if you do not, you will be forced to agree. You may not have a belief or opinion that isnt sanctioned.

I think its no mistake that this negative attention has started after they made this:

John 15:18 If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…

Proverbs 29:27
An unjust man is abominable to the righteous, And he who is upright in the way is abominable to the wicked.

Isaiah 66:5
Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at His word: "Your brothers who hate you, who exclude you for My name's sake, Have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy.' But they will be put to shame.

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:9
Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name.

John 7:7
The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me, because I testify that its works are evil.

10 Questions for Buzzfeed About That 'Fixer Upper' Gay Marriage Article

Great questions, i wonder if they will bother to answer?

Back to the topic.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello, i said something about Trump and asked discussions about him be taken to another thread, and then reminded ACW i had already asked for no trump discussion, and no, i never asked for proof about a white nationalist, i asked why she thought he (richard spencer not donald trump) was a white supremacist, 2 different things - and noted she never answered that.

Read carefully? "Richard Spencer - the president of the National Policy Institute, known as an alt-right group promoting white supremacy"

glassjester

i asked why she thought he (richard spencer not donald trump) was a white supremacist, 2 different things - and noted she never answered that.

From: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/alt-right-salutes-donald-trump.html

But now his tone changed as he began to tell the audience of more than 200 people, mostly young men, what they had been waiting to hear. He railed against Jews and, with a smile, quoted Nazi propaganda in the original German. America, he said, belonged to white people, whom he called the “children of the sun,” a race of conquerors and creators who had been marginalized but now, in the era of President-elect Donald J. Trump, were “awakening to their own identity.”

“America was, until this last generation, a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity,” Mr. Spencer thundered. “It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us.”

But the white race, he added, is “a race that travels forever on an upward path.”

“To be white is to be a creator, an explorer, a conqueror,” he said.

More members of the audience were on their feet as Mr. Spencer described the choice facing white people as to “conquer or die.”

Of other races, Mr. Spencer said: “We don’t exploit other groups, we don’t gain anything from their presence. They need us, and not the other way around.”

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Chip and Joanna Gaines Under Attack for Attending Bible Believing Church; Benham Brothers Respond

Liberal - tolerant (if you agree with them) and totalitarians, if you do not, you will be forced to agree. You may not have a belief or opinion that isnt sanctioned.

I think its no mistake that this negative attention has started after they made this:

John 15:18 If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…

Proverbs 29:27
An unjust man is abominable to the righteous, And he who is upright in the way is abominable to the wicked.

Isaiah 66:5
Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at His word: "Your brothers who hate you, who exclude you for My name's sake, Have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy.' But they will be put to shame.

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:9
Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name.

John 7:7
The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me, because I testify that its works are evil.

Thanks, and thanks also for showing her/his name griping/dropping/issue has nothing to do with this thread like their rant on trump,, and they were just trolling to obfuscate the issues and avoid answering what i asked them on the actual topic, got it.

Back to the topic, what do you think on these whining controversies about what people on tv believe about gay marriage? Should they lose their jobs if liberals dont like what they think or where they attend church, or what their religion is?

Daniel1769

This country has this absurd idea that any heretic that doesn't agree with mainstream beliefs not only needs to be criticized but should be fired and have their life ruined. It's a sick world.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Back to the topic, what do you think on these whining controversies about what people on tv believe about gay marriage? Should they lose their jobs if liberals dont like what they think or where they attend church, or what their religion is?

If someone who identifies as a homosexual can lose his or her job in a religious environment because his or her ideology goes against the beliefs of the respective church, why should the Gaines be able to keep their jobs if it goes against the beliefs of the owners of HGTV and I would imagine a good portion of it's viewers?