Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
How sick - most Palestinian "adultresses" are those who are raped and have the nerve to report it.

Sure, the one's you hear about- the only one's newsworthy to a society where feminism trumps God.
As for the other 99%, they are all adulteresses who no doubt judged another who met the same fate.

Why don't you read Leviticus and judge them the same :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sure, the one's you hear about- the only one's newsworthy to a society where feminism trumps God.

As for the other 99%, they are all adulteresses who no doubt judged another who met the same fate.

Which includes all women who disagree with you, right?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Which includes all women who disagree with you, right?

Anyone who disagrees with you is a misogynist- you're pretty much living proof why men didn't give women liberties in the first place- who wants to deal with people who search for ways to have others feel sorry for them and manipulates them after they get their way?

I don't see a lot of you as anything more than children who learned to function as an adult, because a lot of you don't even try to pretend otherwise. It's pretty damning when others defend you as if I'm a man bullying a child- you see the connection? Now go burn some bras or something :wave:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You keep lying and saying that, then i ask for even one quote to back you, and then you admit you lied.

Quote?

I didn't admit anything, and your admittance is not needed. You, as many other females like you, spew the word 'misogyny' as soon as you are challenged on anything dealing with the sexes, and your attitude is driven by that enmity otherwise.

Arthur Brain

Anyone who disagrees with you is a misogynist- you're pretty much living proof why men didn't give women liberties in the first place- who wants to deal with people who search for ways to have others feel sorry for them and manipulates them after they get their way?

I don't see a lot of you as anything more than children who learned to function as an adult, because a lot of you don't even try to pretend otherwise. It's pretty damning when others defend you as if I'm a man bullying a child- you see the connection? Now go burn some bras or something :wave:

Angel and I disagree on more than we agree on. She's never called me a misogynist though, so back to the drawing board on that one kid.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Angel and I disagree on more than we agree on. She's never called me a misogynist though, so back to the drawing board on that one kid.

You two completely agree on everything relevant to what we were talking about- like her, you shutter at the thought a woman being held accountable for anything.
Good job doing what she does all the time and misconstruing what a person means. That used to be something exclusive to ridiculous women until you all became something like ridiculous women yourselves :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

You two completely agree on everything relevant to what we were talking about- like her, you shutter at the thought a woman being held accountable for anything.
Good job doing what she does all the time and misconstruing what a person means. That used to be something exclusive to ridiculous women until you all became something like ridiculous women yourselves :rolleyes:

Well, apart from the fact that nobody's stated or intimated that women should never be accountable for anything then good job dude.

There's no 'misconstruing' your giant hang up either.