Pastor Robert Jeffress Says Those Who Refuse to Vote in Presidential Election....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God willing, coming this Tuesday, Trump will win the Presidency for the sake of our country. Otherwise, I see a very bleak future for the U.S.A.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So there is somewhere in Scripture where God approves of unrighteous leaders, anarchy and chaos?

So Isreal pre 1 Samuel 8 was anarchy and chaos?

Let me answer my question for you:

That would be a "No".

Now to your question:

Since the fall of man (Adam and Eve disobeying God), man has been sinful and in need of righteous laws to guide his behavior and punish him when he breaks those laws. When a nation has laws it has to have people that legislate them and those who enforce them, because without righteous laws and their enforcement you will have (drum roll....)

anarchy and chaos.

Anarchy:
a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority

Chaos:
complete disorder and confusion:

Now you tell me, was Israel pre 1 Samuel 8 in a state of anarchy and chaos or did they have righteous laws and men who enforced them?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So there is somewhere in Scripture where God approves of unrighteous leaders, anarchy and chaos?

Let me answer my question for you:

That would be a "No".

Now to your question:

Since the fall of man (Adam and Eve disobeying God), man has been sinful and in need of righteous laws to guide his behavior and punish him when he breaks those laws. When a nation has laws it has to have people that legislate them and those who enforce them, because without righteous laws and their enforcement you will have (drum roll....)

anarchy and chaos.

Anarchy:
a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority

Chaos:
complete disorder and confusion:

Now you tell me, was Israel pre 1 Samuel 8 in a state of anarchy and chaos or did they have righteous laws and men who enforced them?

You mentioned: "Chaos:
complete disorder and confusion:"

That sounds a lot like your own mindset. In fact, it's so close, it's uncanny. Face reality ACW: You're a "Nutburger with extra cheese and no onions."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What happens if Christians sit home and do nothing while evil politicians rule?

What happens if you don't defend your home or call 911 when a burglar is breaking in?

What happens if you don't see a doctor for a life threatening disease?

Faith without works is dead.

That's from the book of James and James was written to the "Twelve tribes of Israel." Not to the Body of Christ.

What do you expect Christians to do if Hillary becomes President? I mean, she's EVIL, should we rise up and march on Washington with YOU as our leader? God forbid that a Wolf in Sheep's clothing such as yourself should gain popularity within any organization.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We ONLY have two alternatives in this election. One is EVIL and the other said some nasty things a decade ago. My vote goes to the "Nasty talking guy." By the way, I already voted, Republican. There's no other choice for those in The Body of Christ to vote for without getting a "Jezebel and Ahab" in office. The choice is obvious.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's no way forty or fifty years ago a criminal like Hillary would have a chance at the Presidency. Not someone with the baggage that she and her crooked Husband have. All that controversy would have stopped them in their tracks before the race began. Our society has gone downhill and it's worse in the 2000s than it ever was. Our current President invites "Nasty talking Rappers" into the White House. Their lyrics are even worse than what Trump stated ten years ago. Yet, Obama's Wife goes before the camera and says: "I've been shaken to the core of my being with what Trump said a decade ago." I've worked alongside guys that talked even worse than Trump did. That was about thirty years ago or so. I'm retired now. Rappers talk filthy about Women and killing Cops and shooting guns. (Busting a Cap.) What happens with them? They become Millionaires and get the praise of the White House.

I guess there's a double standard when it comes to who is saying the filthy language? In the Rappers case, it's considered "ART" when a guy like Trump says something disrespecful, it's time to send him to prison for life without a possibility of parole. I guess "Rappers" have Carte-Blanche when it comes to filth and debauchery? They get a pass.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
i.e. let evil prevail (because that is what Jesus would do).

Do you have examples of Jesus telling his followers to vote because it is their "Christian" duty? Do you even have any examples of Christ injecting himself into public politics at all? didn't think so...

Which criminal are you talking about, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Who is under multiple federal investigations? Hint: there is only one... You the dishonest media, and some nefarious women continue to throw out accusations but have yet to provide the proof, when you have something besides a nonsensical internet story that no major news outlet (even the ones attempting to destroy him currently) let us know. Your accusation is just an emotional plea without merit just like theirs.

I've never considered the rape of a 13 year old and the sexual molestation of numerous women, etc. etc. etc. a "flaw", but hey, that's just me.

Again, where is your proof? That is right all you got is your smoking gun internet story....very compelling. :chuckle:

You should go on tv with that ad, very impressive rocketman!

If I thought it would keep the corrupt lying felon Hillary from governing this nation, I would proudly do that spot on T.V., this election is not whether we elect Donald Trump it is whether we take the country over the tipping point where it cannot be saved. You are too busy bloviating about nonsense to to explore the long term ramifications of a the felon in the oval office....I got to hand it to Ted Cruz at least he sees the danger as well.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ence-for-trump-pence-ticket-in-iowa-michigan/

Your accusation is just an emotional plea without merit just like theirs.

The dude has no consistency but in one regard: he incessantly seeks to contradict and enflame, bait people. If you believe you're having a serious conversation with him, I believe you're being had, because he's just a troll, with the purpose of jerking people around, and that for the usual sociopathic craving for attention, any attention, regardless that attention negative.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you have examples of Jesus telling his followers to vote because it is their "Christian" duty? Do you even have any examples of Christ injecting himself into public politics at all? didn't think so...

Who is under multiple federal investigations? Hint: there is only one... You the dishonest media, and some nefarious women continue to throw out accusations but have yet to provide the proof, when you have something besides a nonsensical internet story that no major news outlet (even the ones attempting to destroy him currently) let us know. Your accusation is just an emotional plea without merit just like theirs.

Again, where is your proof? That is right all you got is your smoking gun internet story....very compelling. :chuckle:

If I thought it would keep the corrupt lying felon Hillary from governing this nation, I would proudly do that spot on T.V., this election is not whether we elect Donald Trump it is whether we take the country over the tipping point where it cannot be saved. You are too busy bloviating about nonsense to to explore the long term ramifications of a the felon in the oval office....I got to hand it to Ted Cruz at least he sees the danger as well.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ence-for-trump-pence-ticket-in-iowa-michigan/

Good post. Indeed, we're treading in dangerous waters if Hillary is made "The Queen of Evil" of this country. I fear what lengths she will go to, in order to be in a position of "Rattling her sabers" at the rest of the world. Her wickedness will spread like wildfire.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What happens if Christians sit home and do nothing while evil politicians rule?

The same exact thing that will happen if believers DO vote.

If you believed the Bible you'd know that.

So let's say that Christians actually voted for a Godly man like God commands and Ted Cruz was elected President. Let's say that constitutional scholar Ted Cruz put forth the argument that Roe v Wade violates the 'due process clause' of the constitution and that the unborn are being denied due process, therefore Roe v Wade is unconstitutional.

Would those Christians who voted for a God-fearing man not be directly responsible for saving the lives of 58 million unborn babies who would be murdered in the womb in the next 43 years like the ones before them?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

The Son of God/God in the flesh already discussed those things, like He did so many others in the Old Testament. It wasn't necessary for Him to discuss certain matters any further. Jesus' apostles however did discuss the role of civil government numerous times in the NT.

That being said: Do you have any examples of Jesus promoting anarchy and chaos (and don't use the prostitute story, because He let her go with a warning because by Roman law, two eye-witnesses were needed to prosecute).

Accused child rapist Donald Trump and convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein will be going before a federal Judge in NY State in mid December, who will decide if the evidence in the decades old child rape case against them is sufficient to go forward to civil trial.
Here, review the evidence for yourself and we can debate whether you and millions of others will be voting for a pervert who decades ago raped a 13 year old girl.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit

I've also documented in my WHMBR! Part 4 other evidence showing accused child molester Donald Trump having ties with the Russian mafia and the Kremlin, etc. etc. etc.

So your golden boy isn't as pure as you think he is ole wise one.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The Son of God/God in the flesh already discussed those things, like He did so many others in the Old Testament. It wasn't necessary for Him to discuss certain matters any further. Jesus' apostles however did discuss the role of civil government numerous times in the NT.

That being said: Do you have any examples of Jesus promoting anarchy and chaos (and don't use the prostitute story, because He let her go with a warning because by Roman law, two eye-witnesses were needed to prosecute).

Accused child rapist Donald Trump and convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein will be going before a federal Judge in NY State in mid December, who will decide if the evidence in the decades old child rape case against them is sufficient to go forward to civil trial.
Here, review the evidence for yourself and we can debate whether you and millions of others will be voting for a pervert who decades ago raped a 13 year old girl.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit

I've also documented in my WHMBR! Part 4 other evidence showing accused child molester Donald Trump having ties with the Russian mafia and the Kremlin, etc. etc. etc.

So your golden boy isn't as pure as you think he is ole wise one.

Was he also involved with the sinking of the Titanic ?