IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
PJ and I have an ongoing feud?
News to me.
How bout you, [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] , did you realize that you and I are feuding?

Don't cha just love hearing all the rumors about yourself, so you can keep up with what you're doing?!!!!!

sally told johnny to tell chrissy that charlie said that fred thought you were cute :peach:

Danoh

Nope. No feud, real or imagined. Danoh gets an idea in his head and runs with it - :chuckle:

Hah, I knew you'd brown nose that - you are so predictable :chuckle:

Then again, now she'll have to do a Donald and start thanking your posts...

Now you owe me one, Peege...

:rotfl:

Zeke

No one can know Him according to His time in the flesh. That would rule out trying to know Him via most of the content of the four Gospel accounts.

So where in the Bible DOES one go to know how to know Him?

No where, Galatians 1:12 is the only way seeing Paul was versed in the letter before that event, yet never encountered Christ within by reading the letter, John 5:37-39, Gen 32:30.

If you can't except Matt 11:11 is a clue that shows who Jesus represented then you are bound by dogma that is more important to you than truth and still think Galatians 4:24-28 is teaching physical Fathers, Mothers, and siblings instead of the struggle withn.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Normally a big no-no in Tam's book but which she in her duplicity dropped and sided with you.
That's me, duplicity.
Sometimes I think this is the best way to do something.
Sometimes I think that is the best way to do something.
Cause 'one size fits all' is boring.

glorydaz

If one doesn't share his version of MAD, they are considered, "Cult-like" to Danoh. He wishes for everyone to accept his teachings, as the ONLY teachings that count. If you dare to question him, you are immediately verbally chastised and insulted. You may even be "Exiled", to "CyberIsland."

Look out, GM. If we're not careful, he'll threaten to leave again.

glorydaz

Nonsense. I always give credit where credit is due - be it towards a MAD or a non MAD.

I'm not part of your little "our way or the highway" cult-like club some of you are so enmeshed in.

You guys are simply duplicitous...through and through...

You relate some thing you did; and expect it be received as you merely relating an experience.

When anyone your little cult-like club looks down your collective nose at does; you each point your duplicitous finger accusing them of grandstanding.

Recently, when I gave you, heir, and Tam credit where it was due, GM, Musterion, and Tam herself concluded it was anything but.

Your double standard has you blind.

Every one knows heir every so often loudly and obnoxiously spits on Bob Enyart and his assembly as being "enemies of the gospel of Christ."

And Enyart is not KJV. Another issue she every so often makes a stink of.

Never mind Tam's ongoing feud with PJ and vice versa.

More grace-less grace...on both their parts.

You'll note; you hypocrites, that there are some MADs I never accuse of any of this nonsense.

You guys are just like those supporting Hillary and Trump.

They too take a very cult-like issue with anyone who calls them on their double-standards.

Fact is, you each absolutely love these posts - you each absolutely love strife.

You get nothing of their intent - all you see is what you all project - what you all live for - strife.

Your own MAD forum comes alive only when there is strife.

Otherwise it lays practically dead, but for PJ's posts - which you all post not a word about in each your hypocrisy.

Know that I and others on TOL are regretabbly having a great laugh at your expense by your own hand.

Humour being the result of tragedy reflected on over time.

And that is what this grace-less grace of your little cult-like club is...a tragedy.

For one would think that as a collective who professes being MADs and your grace-less "gospel of GRACE" - "ye have not so learned Christ."

Try your delusion on yourselves - you're the only ones buying it :chuckle:

They say such venting is good for the soul.

I'll try and refrain from mentioning how childish you sound. :)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And yet, you jumped right in against me - neither knowing what was going on, nor bothering to give me the benefit of the doubt by asking me - how very...cult-like of you...

But hey, you wanna associate with the likes of the MAD fraud GM, and his elitest club buddies; have at it.

The fraud can't even keep his word when he tells one person or another they are on his ignore list.

What a poor witness you guys are on TOL.

Exactly.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Besides which....sometimes this IS the best way and sometimes THAT is the best way.
Odd how that is.

Yeah, sometimes there's different strokes for different folks and, sometimes they're different strokes for different folks. My dear Mom (who I loved deeply) had a stroke in her mid-70s, yet, lived for many years beyond that. She had the kind of stroke that was caused by a blood clot that moved from her leg to her Brain. Other folks have the kind where a blood vessel bursts in their brain. Sometimes it's better to have something happen one way, then, for it to happen the other way. My Grandma used to have bloody noses in the 1960's because of High blood pressure. Her doctor said it was better for her to have the bloody noses or she'd have a Stroke. See, sometimes, it's better to have it one way, more than the other. However, it doesn't always work that way, but, sometimes it does.

Sometimes a cold cloth on the forehead will take care of a headache, however, at other times it's better to take a couple of Aspirin and forget about it. I can think of one other scenario. Sometimes it'a good thing to call in sick at work and take the day off and do something you really enjoy, then again, that might not be the best choice because you might run into your Boss. That would be hard to explain. Anybody else have any ideas relating to this subject.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have to confess, I have many posters on Ignore, from the past and present. Yeah, even old GM gets annoyed with some of the characters around TOL. I did, however, tell the Lord that I would place Danoh and Dodge on Permanent Ignore, which I have. However, I didn't promise that, if I saw these two "Characters" posts in someone else's post area that I wouldn't post one of my kind and humble posts. Thus far, I have stuck to my promise and plan to stick with it. Nuff said!

Status
Not open for further replies.