Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Advice for Bowie Fans, Hillary & the NFL

This is the show from Monday, January 11th, 2016

SUMMARY:

* Another One Bites the Dust: Listen in as co-host Doug McBurney hijacks Bob’s show to express his disgust for the near worship in the wake of the tragic death of unrepentant sex pervert David Bowie.

* First Lady Huma? In a discussion of New York's new homo pronoun law, Bob enumerates the possibilities of a Hillary Clinton administration, in light of the possible divorces and marriages that could occur in the age of homosexual “marriage”.

* The Tebow Effect: Listen in to find out how Tim Tebow could save the NFL, (at least for Doug), and how his mere presence might have saved the season for the Cincinnati Bengals.

* A Slow Painful Death: is wished by your hosts to the “Hillary for President” campaign. And it seems the pressure is building within the FBI to finally bring criminal charges for the myriad offenses uncovered in their investigation of Hillary’s felonious treatment of classified intelligence, and her likely involvement in plain old fashioned political graft in regards to donations and favors changing hands over at the Clinton Foundation. And make sure to check out kgov.com/hillary!

Granite

Hall of Fame
If Tim Tebow couldn't turn around Aaron Hernandez his chances of saving the out-of-control lunatics known as the Bengals seem like slim to none.

P.S. I guess "pervert" is shorthand for "person who has sex," in this case, a happily-married 69-year-old artist whose work will live for an extremely long time.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I believe people do go to hell, but certainly not for what Bob and Doug seem to imply. I wish they'd stop acting as if it's something a person does that sends them there.

The dancing on someone's grave bit is distasteful to say the least.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When speaking of David Bowie, Bob said: "He's in hell right now.".

How does Bob know that?
What sends someone to hell?

Failing to repent for your sins.

By looking at all of the kind things proud and unrepentant perverts had to say about David Bowie after his death:

His death came as a shock to fans all over the world. Amanda Palmer, who is herself a bisexual musician, wrote that she and her husband — the author Neil Gaiman — were devastated. On her blog she wrote of the death:

"I'm so rattled by it that I think it needs a post of its own that I can spend some time on. a hero of mine, and a huge hero/influence of neil's. it's going to be a hugging night. neil and I were literally on a david-bowie-video-marathon five or six nights ago... re-watching stuff, neil showing me new stuff. maybe we knew.

he was only 69.

cancer.

love each other.

just got call from @hollyherself about david bowie, hugged @neilhimself hard. one of his favorite musicians of all time. one of my heroes.

— Amanda Palmer (@amandapalmer) January 11, 2016

Famous fan and lesbian heartthrob Ruby Rose also expressed sadness:

RIP David Bowie this was taken last night at my gig.. He was such an icon.. There is no other… https://t.co/vJH2J43FQQ

— Ruby Rose (@RubyRose) January 11, 2016

As did rocker Linda Perry:

Oh this is terrible news. We lost an extremely important and influential artist. David Bowie has been a huge inspiration and will be missed.

— LINDA PERRY (@RealLindaPerry) January 11, 2016

The band Goldfrapp:

Bowie you gave us so much, thank you x @DavidBowieReal

— goldfrapp (@goldfrapp) January 11, 2016

And out CNN journalist Anderson Cooper:

Find it hard to believe David Bowie has died. What an incredible life

— Anderson Cooper (@andersoncooper) January 11, 2016

Fellow Brit , Ricky Gervais, who had just finished hosting the Golden Globe Awards tonight, tweeted:

I just lost a hero. RIP David Bowie.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4582639&postcount=1357

If David Bowie repented, "to feel such sorrow for sin or fault as to be disposed to change one's life for the better; be penitent."
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/repent?s=t

he was very quiet about it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
* A Slow Painful Death: is wished by your hosts to the “Hillary for President” campaign. And it seems the pressure is building within the FBI to finally bring criminal charges for the myriad offenses uncovered in their investigation of Hillary’s felonious treatment of classified intelligence, and her likely involvement in plain old fashioned political graft in regards to donations and favors changing hands over at the Clinton Foundation. And make sure to check out kgov.com/hillary!

What a barbarian.

Young Hillary Clinton heard laughing while discussing her defense of an accused child rapist in newly discovered audio tapes

Decades before she was a senator and Secretary of State, a 27-year-old Clinton was a court-appointed attorney who helped get an Arkansas man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl off the hook. In recently unearthed tapes, Clinton, who suggests she felt her client was guilty, is heard discussing her role in the controversial case with cavalier ease and laughter

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ewly-discovered-audio-tapes-article-1.1832009

SaulToPaul 2

When speaking of David Bowie, Bob said: "He's in hell right now.".

How does Bob know that?
What sends someone to hell?

Yes, we are all dirty rats, to one degree or another.

Romans 2
2 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I suppose David Bowie could have fooled people by memorizing countless verses in Scripture, thinking that is the ticket to Heaven.

But then God knows what's in a person's heart, i.e. He can't be fooled.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jeremiah 17:9 (KJV)

Let the out of context verse dropping begin.

If you believe that David Bowie is in Heaven, make your case.

Oh and by the way: regarding your earlier post:

Yes, we are all dirty rats, to one degree or another.

When people ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness and study His Word and become a follower of Christ, that hardly puts them in the "we are all dirty rats" category.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your flesh is just as dirty as Bowie's.
You obey your flesh, just as he did. Perhaps not to the same degree.

I feel the Christian love.

The issue is whether he believed the gospel, and trusted Christ.

(And I was so hoping that the "issue" would continue to be me, not David Bowie) Was there anything in Bowie's life to indicate that he did? If not, where would he go after death?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I never heard him give a testimony.

His "testimony" was given after his death by his admirers (homosexual Anderson Cooper, etc.)

If he did not trust Christ, he would go to hell for unbelief...not because of the works of his flesh.

So David Bowie could have "trusted in Christ" but still continued to sniff coke, engage in homosexual acts, etc. etc. etc?

Gee, if I knew that Christianity (i.e. being a follower of Christ) can be anything that you want it to be, I wouldn't have repented/turned from my old ways.