ECT Today's Cheep Shot

Danoh

Hi and where did Danoh say it was on hold ?

The whole book of Acts is a Transition and Acts 28:28 proves it !!

Grace began at Acts 9:6 as Israel was being FAZED OUT and the transition period covers 33 AD to 62 AD or from Acts 9-28 !!

dan ;p

Depends on what transition one concludes one is observing unfold.

And one's conclusions depend both on where one is actually looking at things from, in contrast to where one only thinks one is looking at things from, as well as on how consistent one is actually being in one's approach.

Tam agreed with me on that one issue above because she is being as consistent in her approach, at least as to this issue; as I am being.

As was Musterion when he too recently said something similar.

It is why Tam rightly concluded what I did not say - about things being on hold - whereas you found you needed to know where I had said anything about a thing being on hold.

Automatically intuiting such things is just that - is automatic - when one's intuition on one thing or another is informed or based on a consistent understanding of various pieces that actually go together; even where one at times is not consciously aware (logic) of what some of those pieces are and just how it is that they...go together.

An example of this is when we somehow "just know" in our "gut" (intuitive understanding) that a person is lying, just by the sound of their voice, or other physical behavior, even though we find we just cannot put our finger (conscious understanding) on how it is that we "just know."

The reason we "just know" is that at an intuitive level we are picking up signals that are not only related to one another, but that are not related to what the "liar" is asserting.

At which point we get a "sense" (intuition) that "things just don't fit...I don't know why (conscious level); I just know (intuitive level) they just don't jibe, for some reason..."

Well, Tam's agreement was based on this same intuitive sense of things "Danoh is right about this...because that is in line with, lines up with, agrees with this over here - with things on hold..."

Look at the recurrent pattern of her wording in her answer. She said "If I am reading Danoh right..."

That is a "gut" reading of things...

Whether she was aware of it or not, she was talking about what her intuition was picking up on. She even revealed how she know and or why she agreed - in the rest of her answer.

Of course, this kind of thing is a life long passion of mine.

It is why I can unpack it as I just have.

It is not that I am smarter or dumber than you and or vice versa.

We are all like this in one area or another in life.

Gifts in Adam handed down via our "dna" and just as varied in manifestation as that Garden must have been in what must have been, its great and varied splendor.

I'm curious, brother; what would you say has been your talent all the way back to childhood?

Where you have shinned above others.

It is the great wonder each child so wonderously expresses, and yet; so individually.

Mine was, and I guess continues to be, and endless fascination not only with how all sorts of things work, but with how each our minds work as we each attempt to figure how one thing or another works.

Too some, this whole post might be blah, blah, blah.

Their loss, and...so be it :chuckle:

Danoh

I would call it the dispensation of the grace of God.

Exactly - it is an AGE, an ECONOMY; an ADMINISTRATION of...

UNMERITED Grace...

No, Noah ALONE (him and his family) found grace.

And no Noah alone FOUND grace.

Rather...

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling THE WORLD unto himself, NOT imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation" - 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Thus, Paul's opening reminder in his Epistles - Grace and Peace to you...

BOTH...UNmerited...Rom. 5:8

DAN P

Depends on what transition one concludes one is observing unfold.

And one's conclusions depend both on where one is actually looking at things from, in contrast to where one only thinks one is looking at things from, as well as on how consistent one is actually being in one's approach.

Tam agreed with me on that one issue above because she is being as consistent in her approach, at least as to this issue; as I am being.

As was Musterion when he too recently said something similar.

It is why Tam rightly concluded what I did not say - about things being on hold - whereas you found you needed to know where I had said anything about a thing being on hold.

Automatically intuiting such things is just that - is automatic - when one's intuition on one thing or another is informed or based on a consistent understanding of various pieces that actually go together; even where one at times is not consciously aware (logic) of what some of those pieces are and just how it is that they...go together.

An example of this is when we somehow "just know" in our "gut" (intuitive understanding) that a person is lying, just by the sound of their voice, or other physical behavior, even though we find we just cannot put our finger (conscious understanding) on how it is that we "just know."

The reason we "just know" is that at an intuitive level we are picking up signals that are not only related to one another, but that are not related to what the "liar" is asserting.

At which point we get a "sense" (intuition) that "things just don't fit...I don't know why (conscious level); I just know (intuitive level) they just don't jibe, for some reason..."

Well, Tam's agreement was based on this same intuitive sense of things "Danoh is right about this...because that is in line with, lines up with, agrees with this over here - with things on hold..."

Look at the recurrent pattern of her wording in her answer. She said "If I am reading Danoh right..."

That is a "gut" reading of things...

Whether she was aware of it or not, she was talking about what her intuition was picking up on. She even revealed how she know and or why she agreed - in the rest of her answer.

Of course, this kind of thing is a life long passion of mine.

It is why I can unpack it as I just have.

It is not that I am smarter or dumber than you and or vice versa.

We are all like this in one area or another in life.

Gifts in Adam handed down via our "dna" and just as varied in manifestation as that Garden must have been in what must have been, its great and varied splendor.

I'm curious, brother; what would you say has been your talent all the way back to childhood?

Where you have shinned above others.

It is the great wonder each child so wonderously expresses, and yet; so individually.

Mine was, and I guess continues to be, and endless fascination not only with how all sorts of things work, but with how each our minds work as we each attempt to figure how one thing or another works.

Too some, this whole post might be blah, blah, blah.

Their loss, and...so be it :chuckle:

Hi and my quest is to know what the word is really saying about salvation and than dispensationalism and that is not BASED on Gut Feeling and ONLY THE hOLY will and can help each of us and only the Holy Spirit knows the INTENT of each heart !!

Only the Holy Spirit can advance our knowledge , so go with your GUT FELLING and I will let the Holy Spirit guide me !!

dan p

whitestone

I'll reword what I ask(I was blunt) at the time rev. was given in the eyes of the angel who said Revelation 17:8 KJV one of the heads had already existed(prior to him saying this),one was in existence(one is) and the one that "was" is said to be going to ascend out of the pit who is in the pit?

Danoh

Hi and my quest is to know what the word is really saying about salvation and than dispensationalism and that is not BASED on Gut Feeling and ONLY THE hOLY will and can help each of us and only the Holy Spirit knows the INTENT of each heart !!

Only the Holy Spirit can advance our knowledge , so go with your GUT FELLING and I will let the Holy Spirit guide me !!

dan p

Not very Acts 17:11-12 of you.

How the Spirit works changed this side of that which is perfect.

It is why you end up having to resort to Greek dictionaries, etc.

In short, you are holding a Charismatic view you would do well to examine.

Mad is about being consistent...

Interplanner

:thumb: You're welcome.

It was prob written a bit after 72 when things had settled down. The purpose was to fortify Christians who had gone through the destruction of so many things they had grown up in and to see that the church was the bride with people from all nations, and full of a new glory.