Black People Have Ruined America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Accepting your premise for the sake of ignorance, if twelve percent of a population can tell the rest of it what to do then how aren't they Republicans?

The Republican party has a stronger foothold among white men who have never attended college and white Southern males, at the risk of largely repeating myself. :plain:

That said and in closing, you're an idiot.

It used to be small business owners.

Tinark

When I was 12 years old in 1962 my Dad had a bakery truck that would go through the neighborhoods, ring a bell and the people would come out to the truck and purchase doughnuts, bread, pies, cakes, cream puffs, etc. I received fifty cents a day to help my Dad. One area we use to visit was an all black poor area somewhere in L.A. California. They didn't have asphalt roads, just dirt roads. We never once encountered ANY trouble from any of those folks. They were respectful to us and visa-versa. This was 1962 and just a few short years later, the Watts riots were in the news. Most likely that area was close by where me and my Dad served their community. Something happened between 1962 and the mid-sixties? I have a theory that the Kennedy assasination (1963) played a BIG part in changing our society? In 1962 we were just coming out of the "Innocent period" known as the 50s. Rock and Roll, Hula-Hoops, Drive-in Movies, and acceptable TV venue. After the assasination we seem to lose our innocence as a society.

Music was changing, the VietNam war was raging, civil unrest ruled the day, etc. Someone once said: "You can't go home again." I believe it was Thomas Wolfe if I'm not mistaken? We, as a society have changed in many ways. We no longer feel safe and care free. Perhaps, the media of the 50s censured are awareness of what was going on then? What ever it was and what caused it, somehow seemed better. I believe everything is downhill from now on. Things are going to get worse and not better. We know that when we read and study the Bible. Perilous times are ahead and it's best to KNOW where we stand before God. Some of us are saved, some of us are not.

If you analyze what everyone says were the "good old days" a common pattern emerges: the time period they refer to, in the vast majority of cases, is when they were children.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Threads like this should not be allowed. First the Blacks, then, the Mexicans and the Polish people, etc. where does it stop? There're myriads of racists out there who, no doubt eat this stuff up. However, this junk should not be allowed on a Christian forum.

I agree!
Fact is, the poorest members of our society are white older women, in rural areas, living on social security,

ClimateSanity

This is where I might have said, "Then what happened?" But I won't...not really. Because I owed you one, regardless.

But really, how many people do you even know? :think:

:noid:

So that's one vote for, "People Have Ruined America".

The answer..... I got married. These days are my second round of good old days as you are aware. Just because I don't like you , doesn't mean my life is miserable.

glorydaz

No, that's just a code phrase created by people who couldn't get away with dropping the N bomb in the public square any longer and co-opted by those who were determined to keep everything they could, including as much of the social order as possible. It's a great way to appeal to the darker impulses of the fading, increasingly weakened dominant culture of whites while coloring it in the appearance of public virtue.

Only the profoundly or willfully ignorant would believe that blacks haven't been systematically mistreated. It's why people of color were hosed and shot and beaten for having the temerity to suggest they should have the same voting rights as white people about a hundred years after they were brought out of the bondage of being considered property. That sort of tree sends down deep, bitter roots.

If you think it took a black president to create anger in the black community you haven't likely so much as ridden through a black community in your lifetime with the doors unlocked.

As opposed to Kent State?

Violence comes from two places. Either it's an expression of power without moral compass or the struggle for power with the same want. Enough of either will make ordinarily decent people inclined to make the wrong choices, from mobs to goons with authority. As with Germany. As with our nation in the South with blacks or the West and elsewhere with Native Americans.

Liberal has nothing to do with it. That trumped up war is just the show dog for people who want to keep you occupied by one side or the other. Doesn't really matter which, so long as you're afraid and fighting, distracted, taking on people who aren't any more powerful than you while the people who are continue to do what they have in mind.

Shut up you liberal frat boy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not only "possible", but highly probable.
Well, you missed the note on that one...but to take the context anyway, you have to understand someone before you dislike them. What you see is the same thing you saw when you liked me, whatever you project onto me.

Here's you underscoring that point:
Shut up you liberal frat boy.
If that post had been home plate you'd be facing the stands and straddling it.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes, you did "address" it

but your "notation" was an unsupported claim
It was an impression that you didn't take exception to...instead you wrote:

and those whites who are multi-generational recipients of governmental assistance, who expect and demand it, are scorned as white trash
And...that's a continuation of my thought, an addition, not an objection.

Now go fly something or find a hobby, won't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.