pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, there are apples and there are oranges.
And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh. (Revelation 19:21)​

The sword symbolizes his words. He doesn't need a physical sword to kill people, all he has to do is speak and it is done. At the beginning he said let there be light and there was light.

Amen !!!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I actually don't remember what you are talking about. I also don't see anyone hurting my feelings or making fun of me. You didn't make me confused, but I responded to you not her.

You did not understand that John W was making fun of you but you did not get it. You are the only one who did not get it.

And you still don't get what I explained about the king and president.

this conversation is futile, friend.

I don't know what to say any more. I cannot make you understand.

I think we should end this.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The sword symbolizes his words. He doesn't need a physical sword to kill people, all he has to do is speak and it is done. At the beginning he said let there be light and there was light.

so why do you insist on Jesus is violent here?

Why do you think Jesus will be different in the future?

It is because if Jesus is pacifist, you have to change your traditional violent faith which you don't want to.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

You need to reexamine your worldly mentality and faith.

You are only fooling yourself if you think Jesus is not pacifist.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Why do you think Jesus will be different in the future?

It is because if Jesus is pacifist, you have to change your traditional violent faith which you don't want to.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

You need to reexamine your worldly mentality and faith.

You are only fooling yourself if you think Jesus is not pacifist.

Jesus Christ will come to destroy evil with a Sword in His mouth, riding a horse with armies, the Sword is God's Word. This is the Jesus you know and love. He was a pacifist on earth. You know nothing about what happens after Jesus was killed, you stop right there. Carry on in your unbelief to hell.

Matthew 10:34 KJV -

Read the rest of your Bible if you even have one.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 19:11-12 KJV - Revelation 19:13-14 KJV -

Revelation 19:15 KJV -

Revelation 19:16-17 KJV - Revelation 19:19 KJV -

Revelation 19:21 KJV - And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Some of the following is responding to you again. I am also responding to your last post to me.
I understand you are doing your best not to be worldly and it is commendable.

But not knowing what is going on in the reality is not good.
What do you mean? Do you think I am unaware of something? Sin is not something to be aware of. Stay far away from sin. Distance yourself from it.
When you asked question and not many can explain to you that you can understand.
Maybe there is something you are having difficulty explaining to me, but I don't know what it is.
You were questioning GingdomRose and you did not understand what she was talking about.
I wasn't questioning anyone. I was defending the truth of God in relation to Jesus' relationship to us with His Kingdom without speaking anything ill of the country in which I live, reside, and have citizenship. I am a citizen of the United States of America, and correcting people who think we have a king is both necessary and unwanted. Unwanted as something to do by me, and unwanted by those who would further their agenda in or while believing what is false.
And I explained what she was talking about and I made you even more confused.
I don't know what to do about how you feel about this. I don't even know if your feelings are true and right. I have no way of understanding for what reason you would want to explain something someone else is saying. If someone else is saying something, and you know about it, I don't know what to say to you then. Maybe let them explain their view. If they are wrong they can change their view.
I don't want to hurt your feelings or make fun of you like some are doing here.

When I tried to support you from mockers, you got upset with me before, remember?
I don't remember any such thing. I have no idea who you think is mocking me. I do not believe anyone is mocking me. I have nothing that would indicate this to be the case. I realize you are saying you do not want to hurt my feelings or make fun of me, but I don't even know if you are attempting to come to someone's aid, as wrong as you may be in what you are saying or wanting to defend, if I understand the situation correctly.
Never mind any enquirers about the relationship.

You should just ignore them, friend.
Do you understand when I say, what relationship?
You did not understand that John W was making fun of you but you did not get it. You are the only one who did not get it.

Are you talking about King Jesus? He is the only king a citizen of the United States of America can have.

I don't know what you started that you want to end. Or, what do you want to end?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Meshak, you have a skewed view of Jesus Christ. There is more to God's word than just the NT. For example, how many Egyptians were killed in the sea?

And there were three thousand men saved on Pentecost 30 CE. Why 3000? Here is why:

And he said to them, “Thus says the LORD God of Israel: ‘Let every man put his sword on his side and go in and out from entrance to entrance throughout the camp and let every man kill his brother, every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.’ ”

So the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And about three thousand men of the people fell that day. (Exodus 32:27-28)​

Sennacherib?

And it came to pass on a certain night that the angel of the LORD went out and killed in the camp of the Assyrians one hundred and eighty-five thousand, and when people arose early in the morning, there were the corpses — all dead. (2 Kings 19:35)​

You sell Jesus short. Our God is a consuming fire. Consuming fires consume, that's what they do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're not exactly Albert Einstein either dear.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ignorance is Meshaks number one problem. She has chosen not to study or read the entire Bible. She doesn't like The Old Testament, rejects the writings of the Apostle Paul and doesn't seem to have a desire to read past Matthew through John. So, her knowledge is extremely limited. She rejects the Gospel for today and despises anyone who is a church goer. Yet, she thinks she has an ability to preach to others? She can't stand posters who believe in the Trinity.

Eric h

Jesus Christ will come to destroy evil with a Sword in His mouth, riding a horse with armies, the Sword is God's Word. This is the Jesus you know and love. He was a pacifist on earth. You know nothing about what happens after Jesus was killed, you stop right there. Carry on in your unbelief to hell.

Matthew 10:34 KJV -

Is this your idea of what heaven will be like?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you started that you want to end. Or, what do you want to end?

I apologize, I should not even try to explain what KigdomeRose was saying.

I made you even more confused.

We are derailing the topic.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, you have a skewed view of Jesus Christ.

I understand you will not accept Jesus' pacifism.

I will not try to understand your view of Jesus because it is simple and nothing complicated and you are making it complicated.

Christians' at war is skewed witnessing to the world.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I understand you will not accept Jesus' pacifism.

I will not try to understand your view of Jesus because it is simple and nothing complicated and you are making it complicated.

Christians' at war is skewed witnessing to the world.

You are extremely intelligent dear. Nah, I was just kidding you sweety.