ECT Why is Jesus called the second Adam or last Adam?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Adam was not a sinner unless you can say for a certainty, how he became one, doing so by what is written the Genesis account __ nothing more!

I can say with certainty Adam was created a sinner.

After Adam sinned he became aware he was a sinner. (Nekkid)

After he sinned death entered the world.

Romans 5:14 KJV

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come .

Livelystone

l
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come .

According to the Bible Adam was created perfect and was created without sin

His body (form) was made from the earth that was said of God to "be good"

His life came from God who breathed His breath that is the spirit of God into Adam.

Now pray tell after all this how was Adam AS YOU SAY "created a sinner" when there was no sin before Adam?

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
According to the Bible Adam was created perfect and was created without sin

Scripture please.

His body (form) was made from the earth that was said of God to "be good"

Good being suitable for His purpose.

His life came from God who breathed His breath that is the spirit of God into Adam.

Jesus breathed on his disciples too.

Did they sin after that?

Now pray tell after all this how was Adam AS YOU SAY "created a sinner" when there was no sin before Adam?

I just fixed yer all that.

Cross Reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post

l
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come .out sin

Livelystone or 1mind1spirit
You are addressing that to me, I guess. I did not ever say that.

However, No, Adam was not created perfect. God created Adam with something higher in mind for him. Adam didn't make the cut. Adam was created good. Perfection is with God demonstrated by the life of Jesus Christ His only begotten "perfect" representation of Himself.

Livelystone

Scripture please.

If Satan has already duped you this will not work, at least not without you making an endeavor to acquire the truth lawfully (I say this because I think he has duped you but it does not have to remain this way)

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

The above verse and the corresponding passage in Isa.14:12 KJV are about the fall of Lucifer (Adam) from heaven (the righteousness of God) and not about an angel who led a rebellion in heaven. Both passages are about a man and the fall of man from being created perfect and God's representative on earth.

This link is not perfect (and there some mistakes in it) but it is better than many others and gives enough that is correct for one get a jump start on the identity of Adam who is called to be the son of the morning (day star, morning star, etc depending on the translation used). Long story short Jesus who is God incarnate is the Morning Star (Re.22:16 KJV) and the only other son of God has been Adam.......... for sure Satan is not a son of God.

https://www.godfire.net/rayknight/lucifer.htm

Good being suitable for His purpose.

Sin is either a verb or a noun. As a noun it is a principality that defines it as a life giving force albeit one already condemned to death. Also,
as a noun its purpose is to bring forth sin as a verb that is defined as a transgression of the law aka commandment of God

There was no sin on or in earth before Adam.

Jesus breathed on his disciples too.

Did they sin after that?

The disciples already had sin as a noun aka "law of sin" living in them the same as Paul did before receiving the Holy Spirit from Jesus (and the same as we do) However Adam had no sin in him until he followed Eve (who is the mind, emotions and will of the flesh) into sin preferring to keep communion with Eve rather than loose it because of her sin (if he had remained obedient to God)

Ro.7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Last edited:

Livelystone

Children are born sinners before they sin too.

LA

Children are born with the sin that is a noun already living in them AKA "original sin". It is a principality that defines it as a living force AKA source of life that in this instance is an unclean spirit (Adam in them) spoken of by Paul as living in his members (Ro.7:23 KJV) rather than a verb that is a transgression of God's Commandment. This is how and why they are already condemned unto death because of sin even though they have not yet committed a sin (a verb)

Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Livelystone

Livelystone or 1mind1spirit
You are addressing that to me, I guess. I did not ever say that.

My bad, it has been corrected

However, No, Adam was not created perfect. God created Adam with something higher in mind for him. Adam didn't make the cut. Adam was created good. Perfection is with God demonstrated by the life of Jesus Christ His only begotten "perfect" representation of Himself.

Adam was first created perfect, and I have sufficently supplied enough scripture in my reply to >1mind1spirit< that you are free to quote

Cross Reference

My bad, it has been corrected

Adam was first created perfect, and I have sufficently supplied enough scripture in my reply to >1mind1spirit< that you are free to quote

Nonsense. You have supplied no such scripture relevant to his relationship with God as being a perfect one.. Show the word "perfect" in your references?

Adam was innocent, blameless, and independent then given a command he failed to keep in his independence. A perfect man would have kept it. You are contradicting what little of your own understanding re Rom 8:20 KJV.

Cross Reference

Children are born with the sin that is a noun already living in them AKA "original sin". It is a principality that defines it as a living force AKA source of life that in this instance is an unclean spirit (Adam in them) spoken of by Paul as living in his members (Ro.7:23 KJV) rather than a verb that is a transgression of God's Commandment. This is how and why they are already condemned unto death because of sin even though they have not yet committed a sin (a verb)

Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Bogus! silly nonsense!

Paul was referring the bondage to "vanity" every child of God is purposed to overcome that he become a son unto the Father __ and further unto to fatherhood in the begetting for God children for the Holy Spirit to tutor for even more sons to be brought unto glory. Warring against vanity, vain futile thinking, is the ongoing test given the "kids of the kingdom". "He who overcomes I will give . . . ." . . Jesus (Rev 2 and 3 KJV) Unfortunately, many will have to give their very lives upon coming into this understanding in order to have their white robes made clean.

Cross Reference

If Satan has already duped you this will not work, at least not without you making an endeavor to acquire the truth lawfully (I say this because I think he has duped you but it does not have to remain this way)

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

The above verse and the corresponding passage in Isa.14:12 KJV are about the fall of Lucifer (Adam) from heaven (the righteousness of God) and not about an angel who led a rebellion in heaven. Both passages are about a man and the fall of man from being created perfect and God's representative on earth.

This link is not perfect (and there some mistakes in it) but it is better than many others and gives enough that is correct for one get a jump start on the identity of Adam who is called to be the son of the morning (day star, morning star, etc depending on the translation used). Long story short Jesus who is God incarnate is the Morning Star (Re.22:16 KJV) and the only other son of God has been Adam.......... for sure Satan is not a son of God.

https://www.godfire.net/rayknight/lucifer.htm

Sin is either a verb or a noun. As a noun it is a principality that defines it as a life giving force albeit one already condemned to death. Also,
as a noun its purpose is to bring forth sin as a verb that is defined as a transgression of the law aka commandment of God

There was no sin on or in earth before Adam.

The disciples already had sin as a noun aka "law of sin" living in them the same as Paul did before receiving the Holy Spirit from Jesus (and the same as we do) However Adam had no sin in him until he followed Eve (who is the mind, emotions and will of the flesh) into sin preferring to keep communion with Eve rather than loose it because of her sin (if he had remained obedient to God)

Ro.7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Where do get the foolish notion Lucifer and Adam were the same personage?? Who told you that?

Livelystone

Bogus! silly nonsense!

Paul was referring the bondage to "vanity" every child of God is purposed to overcome that he become a son unto the Father __ and further unto to fatherhood in the begetting for God children for the Holy Spirit to tutor for even more sons to be brought unto glory. Warring against vanity, vain futile thinking, is the ongoing test given the "kids of the kingdom". "He who overcomes I will give . . . ." . . Jesus (Rev 2 and 3 KJV) Unfortunately, many will have to give their very lives upon coming into this understanding in order to have their white robes made clean.

CR,

The only persons who have ever not sinned yet are under the penalty of death because of sin are newborn babies whom even if they were raised in a bubble will commit sin (a verb) given time because they were born with sin that is a noun already living in their spirit and soul from the time of their conception in their mothers womb.

Furthermore you cannot find any other category of persons in the entire world (other than newborn whose angels always face the lord) who have not sinned but have been automatically sentenced to death from before they were born

Yet you speak with great amounts of arrogance and contempt so much that they are stacked in layers throughout your condescending replies seen in your posts

The end result of this is you are the epitome of ignorance although the fault originally belongs to the Pentecostal clergy for teaching you all the lies that they have. I feel for the pentecost lay persons for the same reason Paul felt for the Israelites who were his people led astray by corrupt priests and false prophets who are the tail of the dragon at the head of all mainstream denominations. It is only because of my natural affection for the Pentecost's gatherings who were originally founded with signs following that I am saddened more because of their plight then I am of the others.

Doug

Cross Reference

CR,

The only persons who have ever not sinned yet are under the penalty of death because of sin are newborn babies whom even if they were raised in a bubble will commit sin (a verb) given time because they were born with sin that is a noun already living in their spirit and soul from the time of their conception in their mothers womb.
Doug

Your foundation for understanding is built upon an unlevel footing. You need a more accurate "Plumbline" that when laying up the concrete block you wouldn't have to compensate for the error in which you have placed your confidence.

Livelystone

Nonsense. You have supplied no such scripture relevant to his relationship with God as being a perfect one.. Show the word "perfect" in your references?

I already gave you a verse, you just do not know which man is being spoken of and have been hoodwinked by Satan into thinking he is a fallen angel who was once one of God's favorites.

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee

If you would learn to use the following link as God would have you to use His two witnesses, you would never get fooled again let alone on a continual basis

Doug

Cross Reference

I already gave you a verse, you just do not know which man is being spoken of and have been hoodwinked by Satan into thinking he is a fallen angel who was once one of God's favorites.

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee
If you would learn to use the following link as God would have you to use His two witnesses, you would never get fooled again let alone on a continual basis

Doug

I said Adam, not Lucifer.

Sorry, I have no interest in learning how you arrived at your error link. It's garbage.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Doug

This verse says Satan walked uprightly from the time he was created until he sinned.

Nothing more, nothing less.