In Other News Today.....

Arthur Brain

Because being the drama queen that you are, and being devastatingly frustrated with a 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality, you think you can defeat the message by calling it's author a racist. Being that I'm used to homosexualists like yourself using smokescreens to try and keep the truth from coming out, your little smokescreen didn't phase me the first time you used it Arthurrrrr, and it hasn't phased me all of the other times you've used it.

Now if you want to refute the information that was placed into the Congressional Record about the baby murdering, sodomite loving, plagiarizing, woman beating, communist sympathizing Martin Luther King Jr., here is the article that you're referring to.

http://www.martinlutherking.org/articles/the_king_holiday.pdf

Oh and Art: If you insist on continuing this little limp wristed rant of yours, I'm going to ask you to ask Aaron how his hero Ron Paul felt about MLK Jr. having a national holiday.

Now start refuting or go make yourself useful at the hair salon.

Hmm, just give me a second while I wipe your internet spittle off my screen...

Ah, that's better.

Now, to reiterate:

Is 'Creativity Movement' a nutball white supremacist site or not aCW?

zoo22

Oh, look aCW is posting his white supremacist links again.

"Brought to you by the Creativity Movement"

The Creativity movement is a white supremacist religious group. Their slogan is "Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the White Race."

Let's look at what aCW's group is about... Here's their list of "The Sixteen Commandments":

1. It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet.

2. Be fruitful and multiply. Do your part in helping to populate the world with your own kind. It is our sacred goal to populate the lands of this earth with White people exclusively.

3. Remember that the inferior colored races are our deadly enemies, and that the most dangerous of all is the Jewish race. It is our immediate objective to relentlessly expand the White Race, and keep shrinking our enemies.

4. The guiding principle of all your actions shall be:What is best for the White Race?

5. You shall keep your race pure. Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature and against your own race.

6. Your first loyalty belongs to the White Race.

7. Show preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ ******* or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family.

8. Destroy and banish all Jewish thought and influence from society. Work hard to bring about a White world as soon as possible.

9. Work and Creativity are our genius. We regard work as a noble pursuit and our willingness to work as a blessing to our race.

10. Decide in early youth that during your lifetime you will make at least one major lasting contribution to the White Race.

11. Uphold the honor of your race at all time.

12. It is our duty and our privilege to further Nature’s plan by striving towards the advancement and improvement of our future generations.

13. You shall honor, protect and venerate the sanctity of the family unit, and hold it sacred. It is the present link in the long golden chain of our White Race.

14. Throughout your life you shall faithfully uphold our pivotal creed of Blood, Soil and Honor. Practice it diligently, for it is the heart of our faith.

15. As a proud member of the White Race, think and act positively, be courageous, confident and aggressive. Utilize constructively your creative ability.

16. We, the Racial Comrades of the White Race, are determined to regain complete and unconditional control of our own destiny.

For anyone who wants to delude themselves that he's posting it unknowingly, you're wrong: he's fully aware that he's posting white supremacist links ... He's been called out on it plenty of times now, and he continues to post material from other white nationalist and neo nazi groups.

Between Traditio posting racist songs about "n*****s" and aCW's white supremacist propaganda, there are some pretty sick and ugly voices getting louder here.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

The Creativity movement is a white supremacist religious group. Their slogan is "Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the White Race."

Let's look at what aCW's group is about... Here's their list of "The Sixteen Commandments":

For anyone who wants to delude themselves that he's posting it unknowingly, you're wrong: he's fully aware that he's posting white supremacist links ... He's been called out on it plenty of times now, and he continues to post material from other white nationalist and neo nazi groups.

Between Traditio posting racist songs about "n*****s" and aCW's white supremacist propaganda, there are some pretty sick and ugly voices getting louder here.

the best way to deal with them
is
to just ignore them

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Which could be translated as: the easier and more self-comforting way to deal with them is to look the other way and pretend you don't see.

pretend?

you are what you eat
you are what you see
you are what you are obsessed with

I won't ignore abortion
I don't pretend it is not happening

call it making choices

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Add to the ugliness factor Traditio's "...sometimes a woman just needs to be beaten" recent contribution:

"Your honor, I tried to beat some sense into my wife, but the thing just could not be done. No matter how hard I punched her in the face, she just didn't seem to 'get it.'"

Had he done so, and had it been legal for him to do so, I assure you, everyone would be better off now.

And, of course, sod the rape apologist and his little crowd of groupies:

On Rape (the original statement)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
you determine what you spend most of your time looking at

You said in reply to zoo's post regarding overt racism, that the best way to deal with it is to ignore it.

I asked you which is worse: pretending you don't see, or seeing but doing nothing?

In that context, is ignoring racism really the best way to deal with it?

(Seeing racism - whether explicit or implicit - is a different conversation than one on an obsession with all things gay. In that case, you could be what you're obsessed with.)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You said in reply to zoo's post regarding overt racism, that the best way to deal with it is to ignore it.

I asked you which is worse: pretending you don't see, or seeing but doing nothing?

In that context, is ignoring racism really the best way to deal with it?

(Seeing racism, whether explicit or implicit is a different conversation than one on an obsession with all things gay. In that case, you could be what you're obsessed with.)

I see more racism today
than
I saw before obama became president
and
I am going to do something about it
elect a republican
and
create jobs for everyone regardless of race

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm not that convinced that extant human life is as important to you as is the resisting of any abortion however arguably justified or well intended to be for the best.

would you like me to reflect on the importance of your life?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Will it include the value of being alive without undue hardships, pain or suffering or is life itself more important than that? :think:

as long as you have life
you have a chance of taking care of yourself
and
it is not my problem
if
you choose to not take care of yourself