In Other News Today.....

alwight

as long as you have life
you have a chance of taking care of yourself
and
it is not my problem
if
you choose to not take care of yourself
I see, so severe congenital dysfunction counts as just a minor inconvenience in your world then?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, look aCW is posting his white supremacist links again.

"Brought to you by the Creativity Movement"

The Creativity movement is a white supremacist religious group. Their slogan is "Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the White

(Isn't widdle zoo22 so cute? He's like a little boy who found a shiny penny and thinks that it's worth a million dollars).

As I'd mentioned numerous times to your homosexualist ally Art Brain (might I add that you too are taking my WHMBR! threads devastatingly hard), the pdf file that has the link to the website that you boyz are so enthralled with, is just one of many "vehicles" that I've used to expose the truth about the very immoral life of Martin Luther King Jr.
http://www.martinlutherking.org/articles/the_king_holiday.pdf

If you would like for me to reopen the thread entitled "The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr." so that you can refute the evidence that I've provided from numerous websites, I'll gladly do so. If not, I can only assume that you're attacking the messenger because you're taking the information that I've provided about homosexuality in my 4 part recriminalization devastatingly hard.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
(Isn't widdle zoo22 so cute? He's like a little boy who found a shiny penny and thinks that it's worth a million dollars).

As I'd mentioned numerous times to your homosexualist ally Art Brain (might I add that you too are taking my WHMBR! threads devastatingly hard), the pdf file that has the link to the website that you boyz are so enthralled with, is just one of many "vehicles" that I've used to expose the truth about the very immoral life of Martin Luther King Jr.
http://www.martinlutherking.org/articles/the_king_holiday.pdf

If you would like for me to reopen the thread entitled "The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr." so that you can refute the evidence that I've provided from numerous websites, I'll gladly do so. If not, I can only assume that you're attacking the messenger because you're taking the information that I've provided about homosexuality in my 4 part recriminalization devastatingly hard.

Both of them deftly expose you for what you are - and as usual, all you're able to do in response is burble.

alwight

how does that [congenital dysfunction] apply to me?
I hope it doesn't to you personally, but you seem to think that those who sadly are so afflicted can simply take care of themselves.
As you put it, unless "you choose to not take care of yourself".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Both of them deftly expose you for what you are - and as usual, all you're able to do in response is burble.

I'm not here to get the approval of extremely morally confused people like you, Arthur Brain or zoo22 anna. As a Christian I'm here to help you find a way out of your moral confusion.

Jesus Christ is the way. Accept Him anna before it's too late.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm not here to get the approval of extremely morally confused people like you, Arthur Brain or zoo22 anna. As a Christian I'm here to help you find a way out of your moral confusion.

Jesus Christ is the way. Accept Him anna before it's too late.

How did you confuse "expose you" with getting approval?

And your 'witness' and the 'witness' of others here is damaging to faith, and certainly hasn't pointed a way to anything good.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I hope it doesn't to you personally, but you seem to think that those who sadly are so afflicted can simply take care of themselves.
As you put it, unless "you choose to not take care of yourself".

don't you think the family can take care of it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How did you confuse "expose you" with getting approval?

You know as well as I do that if I were to sell out God like so many so-called "Christians" here on TOL do, you'd be one of my biggest fans.

And your 'witness' and the 'witness' of others here is damaging to faith, and certainly hasn't pointed a way to anything good.

The Truth is very painful, especially for those who refuse to accept it.

Regarding zoo22 and Arthur Brain's excessive rants on racism:

This has been a tactic used by the baby murdering-sodomite B. Hussein Obama since he first ran for thePresidency. For those who are students of your secular humanist movement, it's expected that you use any means necessary (closeted homosexual, racist, Nazi, etc. etc. etc.) to smear the messenger.

I'm very sorry that things didn't go well in all of your lives that lead you to this very sad state that you're currently in.

Jesus has the way out. Join me and millions and millions of others that have accepted Him as our Lord and Savior, He's not only brought us happiness here on earth, but will for eternity.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You know as well as I do that if I were to sell out God like so many so-called "Christians" here on TOL do, you'd be one of my biggest fans.

You're about as wrong on that as you are on everything else.

The Truth is very painful, especially for those who refuse to accept it.

Regarding zoo22 and Arthur Brain's excessive rants on racism:

This has been a tactic used by the baby murdering-sodomite B. Hussein Obama since he first ran for thePresidency. For those who are students of your secular humanist movement, it's expected that you use any means necessary (closeted homosexual, racist, Nazi, etc. etc. etc.) to smear the messenger.

I'm very sorry that things didn't go well in all of your lives that lead you to this very sad state that you're currently in.

Jesus has the way out. Join me and millions and millions of others that have accepted Him as our Lord and Savior, He's not only brought us happiness here on earth, but will for eternity.

"Any means necessary?" That's rich coming from you, aCtheendjustifiesthemeansW, who lies his way through his 'witness' routine, who thinks the Shah's torture was acceptable, that some torture doesn't go far enough, that reparative 'therapy' is worth any damage done in the process, and that linking to white supremacy sites is somehow acceptable.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Bad shepherds scatter the flock.

don't know why, but i find that hilarious - getting a "far side" visualization of inept shepherds (and talking sheep) :chuckle:

:thumb:

as a response, i would say the good shepherds chase away the wolves in sheep's clothing

and we have no lack of those here - those who pretend to be "Christian" but reject the clear teachings of the Bible

people like anna, for instance

1PeaceMaker

d1d385b7d822d09cc8f6008f1be52512.jpg